Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Do I Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Tell? (2843 Views)

If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Tell? by crackhead: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2009
My boyfriends cousin who is extremely wealthy is asking me to sleep with him and he'll buy me a car for my next birthday. I'm not considering the offer, it's just that i don't know if to tell my boyfriend?. He practically worships his wealthy cousin as his cousin made him what he is today. I'm confused.
Re: Do I Tell? by Phatimah(f): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2009
grin, if confuesed, Yes tell ur fiancee and stay away from that guy you are talking about, that is hw they behave if they have a little change in their pocket.
Girl frnd if u are not careful, he will use you and blackmail you infront of ur finacee. And that is the end of the car and whatever he promised you, Pls don't fall in victim because of money and flashing gifts. Think twice,
Re: Do I Tell? by Nautillus(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2009
grin . . .The offer is tempting abi ? ? . .unless, you shouldn't be scared grin
Re: Do I Tell? by Ben13: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2009
Do tell him. . .who knows, he might ask you to do it since he "worships" the cousin.
Re: Do I Tell? by kokoA(m): 11:14am On Jul 16, 2009
Tell!
Re: Do I Tell? by chiejik(f): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2009
Do tell him. . .who knows, he might ask you to do it since he "worships" the cousin.

i dont think so if he try it he is not man enough to do so

to your is advisable you tellyour fiancee so he doent tanish your image in front of him i think that is what he is aming at.
he is silly
Re: Do I Tell? by daduke2k(m): 11:30am On Jul 16, 2009
If u can play d game dont tel but if u cant play d game pls do tel.
Re: Do I Tell? by IFELEKE(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2009
@Poster
The offer tempted you hence your confusion.
Dwell more on the moral side of the offer and less on the reward,you'll get the answer you seek.
Re: Do I Tell? by Tudor6(f): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2009
Don't tell!
It's of no use, girlfriends come and go but family stays forever.
Even if he rapes you, i'm sure his cousin would last longer than you in his life.
Re: Do I Tell? by Tudor6(f): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
You know. . . Bro's before ho's. . . grin
Re: Do I Tell? by steve49ja(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2009
El Gators:

My[b] boyfriends [/b] cousin who is extremely wealthy is asking me to sleep with him and he'll buy me a car for my next birthday. I'm not considering the offer, tell my boyfriend?. I'm confused.

Phatimah:

grin, if confuesed, Yes tell ur fiancee and . .
Ladies and their assumptions cheesy

@poster

There's no car my dear dont be deceived. So i'll say you. . .
kokoA:

Tell!

Tudór:

You know. . . Bro's before ho's. . . grin
4sh!z!e grin
Re: Do I Tell? by greatbiste(m): 12:23pm On Jul 16, 2009
Don't be carried away with material thing. Becareful! Ignor him. cool
Re: Do I Tell? by tosyne007(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
El Gators:

My boyfriends cousin who is extremely wealthy is asking me to sleep with him and he'll buy me a car for my next birthday. I'm not considering the offer, it's just that i don't know if to tell my boyfriend?. He practically worships his wealthy cousin as his cousin made him what he is today. I'm confused.

i see nothing to get confused about in this issue except u have a moral problem. Morally speaking, the best thing to do is to tell ur b/f immediately (cousin or no cousin)

on the otherway, if u are not so serious abt the relationship, u could as well consider the offer and get wateva u could get but it still boils down to the fact that u will be stabbing ur b/f in the back. If u hav conscience at all, i believe u wont do that.

My opinion: Tell him fast and put the randy cousin where he belongs.
Re: Do I Tell? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2009
Don't tell, it could backfire against you as it will be your word against his. BTW, guys always value who paved the way for them and hold such people in high esteem. If you can record the conversation on your fone, then you can decide to tell. If no evidence, don't dare.
Re: Do I Tell? by biola44: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2009
Gaggi:

Don't tell, it could backfire against you as it will be your word against his. BTW, guys always value who paved the way for them and hold such people in high esteem. If you can record the conversation on your fone, then you can decide to tell. If no evidence, don't dare.

and there is no car, u r abt 2 lose twice as in double tragedy!
Re: Do I Tell? by peelovee(f): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2009
Don't be carried away with material thing. Becareful! Ignor him.

A good name is better than material thing, he might give that care for the fact he want to slep wit you, but my dear resist the devil and he will flee away from you.

please tell.
Re: Do I Tell? by izeek(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2009
well i think you shud tell cos this might be some trap to see how sincere u are.
your not tellingcud mean u are weighting the chances and ur b.f def wud not like it.

call him and tell him the situation, either he belives u or not, u have done whats right.
Re: Do I Tell? by iice(f): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ponder over a new plan with your bf on how to squeeze out a plane too grin
Re: Do I Tell? by douecho: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2009
Dis gal isnt asking you guys if she should sleep with the guy jare. stop saying
IFELEKE:

@Poster
The offer tempted you hence your confusion.
Dwell more on the moral side of the offer and less on the reward,you'll get the answer you seek.
or
Nautillus:

grin . . .The offer is tempting abi ? ? .  .unless, you  shouldn't be scared grin
or the likes. she wants to know if she should tell her cuz. I say
@Poster, Its your word against his. only you know if it'll be easy to convince your bobo. there's no way the cuz can use it against you in d future. except of course, you gel for him. decide if its worth the trouble. I dnt think it is worth it especially if they are soooo close. but if d cuz sends u a text or a msg, abeg,keep am. shall be used as evidence if he starts to do anyhow and claim rubbish later.
Re: Do I Tell? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
Is this like supposed to be a reincarnation of my ID?
Na lack of creativity dey do una
Re: Do I Tell? by douecho: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
FL Gators:

Is this like supposed to be a reincarnation of my ID?
Na like of creativity dey do una

Oh thou creative one!!! tell us what to do since u're soooooooooo creative! if you ddnt like d post, u ddnt have to reply  wink wink

and dnt worry,there can only b one u! smiley so, allow.
Re: Do I Tell? by smooooooth: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2009
iice:

Ponder over a new plan with your bf on how to squeeze out a plane too grin
grin cheesy abi o?

simple as it seems , this is a hard situation. yur bf worships his cuz, and he is gaining from him.

telling him, may cause a rift, and he may be cut off from the supply, or it may go the other way

he chooses the goody and dumps u. cuz he may flow ith his cuz denial. and it will be devastating

if u sleep with d cuz, cos at the end, motor u no go get, and the embarassment. see ehn, just

keep sealed lips, and stay as far away fron his cuz as possible, so anywhere the issue lands u can

defend your self.
Re: Do I Tell? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2009
douecho:

Oh thou creative one!!! tell us what to do since u're soooooooooo creative! if you ddnt like d post, u ddnt have to reply wink wink

and dnt worry,there can only b one u! smiley so, allow.
I'm sure you can identify anywhere from my previous post where I claim to hate the post, you can, can't you?
Re: Do I Tell? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2009
is he actually buying the car cash down or purchasing a car (down payment) and leaving you with the montly car note. grin

That Steve Mcnair "bought" his girlfriend an Escalade but she was the one making payments on it from her paycheck.

is it any wonder she eventually went over the edge.

Some men will promise paradise just to get nookie.

@ topic

dont know- tell someone else maybe? Your boyfriend probably already knows his cousin's a philanderer, btw.
Re: Do I Tell? by douecho: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2009
FL Gators:

I'm sure you can identify anywhere from my previous post where I claim to hate the post, you can, can't you?

oya, no vesss na
Re: Do I Tell? by platinumnk(f): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2009
Its a setup, if the guy is wealthy then their are plenty of girls around.

He doesnt need you, only testing u sha.

Dont fall for it. wink
Re: Do I Tell? by sirt1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
@ Poster,

Whether to inform ur b/f or not depend on some factors such as the ffw:

Is ur b/f mature enough to handle such ridicule act?

Hw close is ur b/f and his cousin?

Does ur b/f belief so much in his cousin?

Are u sure u've not met him (the cousin) sometime in the past?

Av u collected any gift from him without ur b/f knowing about it?

If u can answer these question with sincereity, u will definitely  know what to do.
Re: Do I Tell? by crackhead: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2009
Please people, i'm not saying i want to sleep with my b/f cousin. The cousin is a crazy guy who gambles a lot (He actually lost N80,000 to my cousin during the last champions league game, betting MU will win the cup).

My point is that he has the money to spend and thinks he can tempt me with it, telling me my cousin won't know. I know he just wants to massage his ego. The thing is i would really like my b/f to know what kind of person his cousin is. I'm only afraid that iy might backfire and i'll be the loser at the end. My b/f never sees anything bad in his cousin, even though he is arrogant and extravegant.

About the cousin not buying the car is out of the question, because he can afford it, he has an oil servicing company. The guy is really rich and i think that gets into his head, making him think he owns the world.
Re: Do I Tell? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
platinumnk:

Its a setup, if the guy is wealthy then their are plenty of girls around.

He doesnt need you, only testing u sha.

Dont fall for it. wink
true and please do tell ur boyfriend to avoid future conflict
Re: Do I Tell? by tosyne007(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
El Gators:

Please people, i'm not saying i want to sleep with my b/f cousin. The cousin is a crazy guy who gambles a lot (He actually lost N80,000 to my cousin during the last champions league game, betting MU will win the cup).

My point is that he has the money to spend and thinks he can tempt me with it, telling me my cousin won't know. I know he just wants to massage his ego. The thing is i would really like my b/f to know what kind of person his cousin is. I'm only afraid that iy might backfire and i'll be the loser at the end. My b/f never sees anything bad in his cousin, even though he is arrogant and extravegant.

About the cousin not buying the car is out of the question, because he can afford it, he has an oil servicing company. The guy is really rich and i think that gets into his head, making him think he owns the world.

from ur statements, it seems u sound like a straight girl and u aint gonna do it. Cool!!

i see no reason why u shouldn't tell ur b/f. that it might backfire? i dont think so. I blv it will make him love, trust and nlv u more. did i hear u say if he doesnt blv u? Fine, u move on cos i'm sure not believing u doesnt mean he will break-up with u. Moreover, it will put the randy cousin in check and will also make him understand the kind of person u are. (that is, he dare not try it again).

But if u decide to keep quiet, he will only blv u are contemplating the offer and that sooner or later he will have his way. (silence means consent.) remember?
Re: Do I Tell? by izeek(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2009
El Gators:

am sorry to say, but u find this chap appelaing, u just want to be in denial.
Re: Do I Tell? by omofola(f): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2009
Tell him to buy the car first and see what happens.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, Should I Let Let Him Know How I Feel: ? / How To Make Yourself More Attractive To Men And Make Them Fall You Yakata / Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.