Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster (60853 Views)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by dmcdad: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
Creamish:

Yeah...we no de do anyhow. Just giving dem a lil shake.. smiley
Don't worry I'm with you. Anybody wey want trouble you on this matter just mention me. I dey your back.cheesy
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Creamish(f): 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
dmcdad:

Don't worry I'm with you. Anybody wey want trouble you on this matter just mention me. I dey your back.cheesy

Thanks Twinnie! wink
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by ruffcoin99(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Wahala dey ooooooooooooooooooooo grin
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Lukandah00001(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pictures please
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by kachnov(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Mtcheww I came here to see pants that are down in a hotel ..
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
The choir master wanted to share in the anointing undecided cheesy
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Na wa oh.... Oh God please help me not to cheat when am married.

Ho about now wey you still be girlfriend? Is cheating allowed?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by princeunugwa: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
End time choir master :-
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by FILEBE(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Na wa oh.... Oh God please help me not to cheat when am married.

you should help yourself not to cheat when you are married.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by solid3(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
What does Nigerian constitution or law says about infidelity?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Raymee(m): 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Without seeing the pants, I believe this story.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Niceman4u(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
DickDastardly:
You surely will cheat, with this mindset angry
My thought!
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nape-kissing the pastor's wife in the church, which also happens to be owned by the pastor in question?. Isn't this stupidity of the highest echelon?.

Some so-called Christians are very hypocritical & like deceiving themselves. If you cannot tread the dale that the religion you've embraced has foregrounded on your behalf, then stick to hedonism where you can be as sexually debaüched as you want without query.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Jacko01: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Insult upon injury.... Dis choirmaster get mind all d ladies in d church n u chuk eye for dady in the lord property..... Ahh ahh iranu....
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by javispj(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin The world today...no better news
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by 9jatatafo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
It will be painful if the pastor can beat his chest and boast that since he has been pastoring and married to his estranged wife he hasn't slept with any woman either in his church or outside. It could pay back time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by viktagorion: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
To err is human.

To forgive is from God.

To forget is stupid.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Dubemkelly(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Its All About The Ministry... Be Your Brother's Keeper
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by notoriousbabe: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
I only came to check names
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by stanleyify11(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
End time is fast approaching!!
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by lankieman: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
For better for worse.... Hehehe Pastor at the receiving end this time around grin
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by MARKone(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
The choirmaster was "quarring" the Pastor's wife.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by jalonwins: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
choirmasters bleeping their members since time imemorial
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by aflame100(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
DickDastardly:

You surely will cheat, with this mindset angry
If you are not faithful with your BF as a single lady believe, me there is no way you can be faithful when you married because old habit never die. so is it only one d..k you are f.u.king now?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by 4nobody4every1: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
cool
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by mu2sa2: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
As a pastor shouldn't he have followed the Biblical prescription of turning the other cheek? Shouldn't he have forgiven her since he must have been preaching forgiveness to other people? What does he, a pastor, hope to gain by exposing his (ex?) wife's nake.dness this way?
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by 41lady(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
belloabd1914:
Funny comments, If it was an alfa. U will see hate comments on the religion and not the guilty party, Dats an example of hypocrisy and bigotry. Free ur mind from hate.
No one can catch alfa wife, they do wear big and long hijab that their lover can go under without anybody knowing... he will finish his work and waker.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by 41lady(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
From the picture of the woman, the choirmaster must be old man, if not how can a young guy have fun with this mama when there are young ladies in church and in this world.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by DeZoro(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
what a life....
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by DeZoro(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
I thought the woman is even fine! na wowo get her. but hell shall be full with alot of "holier than thou".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by agarawu23(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
So this kind ugly old mama still dey kiss? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by DonaTee(f): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dis woman obviously cheated on her husband with her "self" abi?

where is d pix of d choirmaster?
cheating doesnt mean dat her fundamental rites as a human b violated.
Y is she being tied up like she stole? And is dat d reason she was not allowed to dress properly?

im sure d choirmaster was knotting his tie wen d useless husband was scavenging for rope to tie his goat.

This is not fair. 2 pple were involved. Anyway im not surprised.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.