Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster (60848 Views)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by comradee1248: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
midehi2:
temptation i will say

God help her, evil everywhere
birds of the same feather, its only a cheating wife that will say what ur saying, an average man can forgive his wife for almost everything but not cheating unless if the man is very weak
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Skywalker5(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
No right to privacy in Nigeria. why will you post her picture on social media in that state. All you bloggers self
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by mekybabe1: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Wetin the choirmaster see for this woman body sef? To some men, hole na hole. See as her body be! Na wah. I tire for this kin matter.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Josenice(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
I can tell you that. 90 percent of Esan ladies are like that. One is still asking me out till day. This is a woman that us living with her husband and two children. She is working with 7up in benin
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
What was the attraction?
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by fretfingers: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
I guess you're a psychologist. I won't do that.

No he isn't that.. He is this below...(Na joke oo).. grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by YelloweWest: 3:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
An affair is wrong but certainly not a crime. No one has the right to humiliate this woman like this. Not even her husband
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by dmcdad: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
kachnov:
Mtcheww I came here to see pants that are down in a hotel ..
Guy you go badt for real life oooooo.cheesy
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by dmcdad: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
adeaks:
The choir master wanted to share in the anointing undecided cheesy
He only wanted to put her through some musical stuffs like reading solfa and staff notations.cheesy
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by orakle007: 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Tibins(m): 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
midehi2:
temptation i will say

God help her, evil everywhere

Which one is pastor again? Everyone is now a pastor
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by YelloweWest: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
DonaTee:
Dis woman obviously cheated on her husband with her "self" abi?

where is d pix of d choirmaster?
cheating doesnt mean dat her fundamental rites as a human b violated.
Y is she being tied up like she stole? And is dat d reason she was not allowed to dress properly?

im sure d choirmaster was knotting his tie wen d useless husband was scavenging for rope to tie his goat.

This is not fair. 2 pple were involved. Anyway im not surprised.
It's just sad... what crime has she committed to be treated this way? Why was the naked pic of the man not taken?
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by justscorch: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ewwwwww dafuq embarassed
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by babafirst(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Na wa oh.... Oh God please help me not to cheat when am married.
Ohh God pls help me to marry a lady that thinks like this.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by canalily(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
when will get married thenundecided and why ar u nt married in one simple sentenceangry
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
She looks dirty...n besides they were practicing for next sundays service grin
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Godsate: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
May be mummy want to join choir.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by dalaman: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
YelloweWest:
An affair is wrong but certainly not a crime. No one has the right to humiliate this woman like this. Not even her husband

I really can not understand the humiliation. Where is the choir master?
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by 2blessed01(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
Na wa oh.... Oh God please help me not to cheat when am married. ;
Amen
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Abudu2000(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Edo no dey carry last at all,
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Mayflowa(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
2blessed01:
Na wa oh.... Oh God please help me not to cheat when am married. ;

Amen

That is a difficult prayer. If you cheat on your boyfriend now, you will likely cheat when you are faced with loneliness, boredom and lack of care and attention in your marriage.

Trust me, most women face on these in their marriages and husbands are so much insensitive about it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Ahmedie25(m): 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
most of things about choirmasters are always negative , why na
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by mart2k(m): 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Na God go help u? Help ursef

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by benedictac(f): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
dre11:

www.punchng.com/pastor-catches-wife-in-hotel-with-choirmaster/

were they not two that committed the act? where is the second person.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by wittyt98(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
nna mehn!!

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:

Two things on your profile assures me that you do indeed need loads of prayer not to cheat. Lots of prayers grin
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Roses1(f): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
foolish woman. thats not good. but pastor why do u have to snap her naked and publish it online. are u a real man of God? Christ wont do this.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by weselomo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
she just wanna learn d piano ni and nothing else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.