Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster (60846 Views)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by FILEBE(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
I'll heed to this advice, thanks a lot.

pls do. Let ur conscience guide you. I wish you well.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by canalily(m): 8:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
latest by next year.. And am not married because I wanted to graduate first before settling down, and I just graduated.
u r sweet dear! Then i want to knw u betterundecided
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
FILEBE:

pls do. Let ur conscience guide you. I wish you well.
Amen and thanks a lot.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by goodgood2(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
I guess you're a psychologist. I won't do that.
My lady, you won't. I see your sincerity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Henovy: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
DickDastardly:
Good one Mr Choirmaster!

No be only these pastors sabi scatter other people marriage!
What did you just yarn? I just hope you are not birds of the same feathers- I mean fellow adulterers! I thought you will condemn such an act. The woman in question is a married woman, even married to HIS church pastor. Haba!
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by toprealman: 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
reharsing for a Sunday collabo I suppose.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by comradee1248: 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
midehi2:

then why the insult, pls comment yours & stop quoting me
sorry, I never meant to insult you, though I was just commenting
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Creamish(f): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
dre11:

www.punchng.com/pastor-catches-wife-in-hotel-with-choirmaster/

Happy birthday dear. Hope ur day was n still is awesome. Many more years! smiley
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Wallade(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Hahahahahahahaha, God forbid.

Just pulling your legs dear

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by piemei(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
belloabd1914:
Funny comments, If it was an alfa. U will see hate comments on the religion and not the guilty party, Dats an example of hypocrisy and bigotry. Free ur mind from hate.
which one be ur own here? Enyia si eba puo. #ndiAra
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by hadexdemo: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Na wa oh.... Oh God please help me not to cheat when am married.
cheat now
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by abubkhr: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
belloabd1914:
Funny comments, If it was an alfa. U will see hate comments on the religion and not the guilty party, Dats an example of hypocrisy and bigotry. Free ur mind from hate.

That how their mind and brain is programmed. They will never see anything good from the other side. So I don't blame them because they are like TV and remote control. The worst part of it is that the other part don't even know they are doing it.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Mayorjr(m): 1:08am On Mar 06, 2016
What is it with Pastors' wives and choir masters
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by babafirst(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Amen
Then lets do it,God has answered our prayers.Teeheeheehee.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by cardoctor(m): 2:17am On Mar 06, 2016
These choirmasters sef
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Deo1986(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2016
Am waiting to see how this is Buhari's fault8)
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by billyG(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2016
He shld 4giv them both as christ 4giv him his trepasses.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by venatus25(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:
From your comment I'm prompt to take a look at your pic.
From my observation, you are a very smart and serial cheat.
Just praying is not enough for you, 40 days and 40 night dry fasting must be involved in your case.

#Bittertruth

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by vainfairy7474: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:

then don't bother getting married! anuofia!!!
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
venatus25:

From your comment I'm prompt to take a look at your pic.
From my observation, you are a very smart and serial cheat.
Just praying is not enough for you, 40 days and 40 night dry fasting must be involved in your case.

#Bittertruth
sorry to burst your bubbles your observation nor advice is not needed. Mind your business.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
vainfairy7474:

then don't bother getting married! anuofia!!!
let this be the first and last time you'll quote me to say rubbish. Stay off my lane and mind your business. Anuofia.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by dre11(m): 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
Creamish:

Happy birthday dear. Hope ur day was n still is awesome. Many more years! smiley

Wow!!!

thanks for the wishes smiley

happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by venatus25(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:
sorry to burst your bubbles your observation nor advice is not needed. Mind your business.

My business is to advise you with my bitter truth, take it and thank me later. cheesy

Happy Sunday cool
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Bigante: 2:04am On Aug 26, 2016
Its most likely the pastor has not been appreciative of the choirmaster's musical talents so naturally the choirmaster decided to regularly update the the pastors wife intoto in a hotel room.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Pumpkin34:

If you need God's help not to cheat, then ,you are a prospective cheat....
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
njokusboy:

If you need God's help not to cheat, then ,you are a prospective cheat....
your opinion is quite different from mine, I believe that you need God's help in everything in life. So your opinion doesn't bother me one bit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.