Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster (60864 Views)

Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by sheubaba2013: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pastors wife on it again. Na wa o
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by asamaigho(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
belloabd1914:
Funny comments, If it was an alfa. U will see hate comments on the religion and not the guilty party, Dats an example of hypocrisy and bigotry. Free ur mind from hate.

was it d pastor dat cheated?
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Thomcruz1: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nawaooo!!! [i]Nawaooo!!! [/i]Nawaooo!!!
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Wallade(m): 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Na wa oh.... Oh God please help me not to cheat when am married.

Iwo ke; cheating loading.......
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by olajigaolamide: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
The Guy dey help do ministering on top the pastor's wife
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Justiyke4u: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
dre11:

He pointed out that the choirmaster, on interrogation, admitted to the crime and begged for forgiveness.

I was wondering under which law He commited the crime he was interrogated am just saying for academic purposes not in support of the immoral act
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by olajigaolamide: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
The Guy dey help dey do ministering on top the pastor's wife
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by ApenaEde: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Christianity and fucking. Fucking Fuccking , always fucking each others wives.Y?
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by henrimoto(m): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Na wa oh.... Oh God please help me not to cheat when am married.
You better start now to hold yourself. Be contempt with what you have.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by sukkot: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
they were practicing their hymns in private
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Achorise: 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
pastors, please upgrade sexually, cos this church boys are becoming too smart. pastors pls Don't just marry anything, but ministry material.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by rtmjohn: 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
dre11:

www.punchng.com/pastor-catches-wife-in-hotel-with-choirmaster/

She tried to help herself instead of waiting for God's time.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Popri(f): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
People don't fear God.
Which temptation can be worse than Joseph in Potiphars house?
People should fear God for He is still a consuming fire
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
undecidedafteral no b new thing
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by midehi2(f): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
comradee1248:
birds of the same feather, its only a cheating wife that will say what ur saying, an average man can forgive his wife for almost everything but not cheating unless if the man is very weak
then why the insult, pls comment yours & stop quoting me
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by ghide007(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
I guess you're a psychologist. I won't do that.

You have the tendency to do it
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by badonkadonk: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
dre11:

www.punchng.com/pastor-catches-wife-in-hotel-with-choirmaster/

I guess he was just teaching her new songs to sing at home... How to pitch it high and pitch it low..

Buh before she started to learn..

He asked her to "First of all! Go down low.." "Drop her panties and go down low" "Drop her bra and go down low"....
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2016
GreatAgb:

Ho about now wey you still be girlfriend? Is cheating allowed?
No, its not
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
FILEBE:

you should help yourself not to cheat when you are married.
yes sir
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
babafirst:
Ohh God pls help me to marry a lady that thinks like this.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
canalily:
when will get married thenundecided and why ar u nt married in one simple sentenceangry
latest by next year.. And am not married because I wanted to graduate first before settling down, and I just graduated.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
henrimoto:
You better start now to hold yourself. Be contempt with what you have.
yes sir, I am.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
ghide007:

You have the tendency to do it
lol... I won't by God's grace
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Wallade:

Iwo ke; cheating loading.......
Hahahahahahahaha, God forbid.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Two things on your profile assures me that you do indeed need loads of prayer not to cheat. Lots of prayers grin
what and what?
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
what and what?

I shan't tell.

My need to stay on here without being banned so that I can remain a thorn on the sides of my enemies on here overweighs the need to tell you what those are.

Have a nice weekend Madam.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by FILEBE(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Pumpkin34:
yes sir

you have been advised by henrimoto. He has said it all. Don't go joining the set of ladies that think sleeping around is fun. You should always do right. I'm sure you have the sense of right. Nowadays girls now see wrong as the new right.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I shan't tell.

My need to stay on here without being banned so that I can remain a thorn on the sides of my enemies on here overweighs the need to tell you what those are.

Have a nice weekend Madam.
OK oh... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Pumpkin34(f): 7:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
FILEBE:

you have been advised by henrimoto. He has said it all. Don't go joining the set of ladies that think sleeping around is fun. You should always do right. I'm sure you have the sense of right. Nowadays girls now see wrong as the new right.
I'll heed to this advice, thanks a lot.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
The problem is that women are so dumb, she thinks after the pastor divorces her she will settle down with the choir master but she doesn't know that most times these guys just do it for the sexual gain perhaps financial favour. The way the guy go run leave the woman e go clear for her eye.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2016
Choirmaster knows how to strum her guitar...there's something in mini mini wene wene...sweeter than grin
Re: Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster by donmarshia(m): 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
DickDastardly:
Good one Mr Choirmaster!

No be only these pastors sabi scatter other people marriage!

Do u cheat now that u are not married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.