Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) (28954 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Pictures Of Canaanland And Covenant University's 15MW Gas Plant / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by tellwisdom: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
amokeme:
the guy said 14k my friend was pricing it for 7k, he didn't sell

Wetin u dey sell?
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by abduldope(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
amokeme:
the guy said 14k my friend was pricing it for 7k, he didn't sell
wntd to knw if d price is back to nrml bt 14k wft ?? lol d 7k was fair sef due to dollar rise i guess that was y he mentioned 14k.. attachd mine 5k as at dec2015 #tnx for d reply

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by Google63(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
untildotcom:
if I slap you eh... You go see the green one angry angry

My girl is not up for grabs, check the next kitchen tongue tongue tongue

grin grin
Did you just say your babe? amokeme and some other guys are already trying to help me get to her. Stay there and be deceiving yourself.
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by mstik(f): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hehehehe
She's not only beauty, she's also got brains
The best student in her department grin
untildotcom:
Can someone please help me inform her that I'll really like to eat her fried yam kiss kiss kiss

She's beautiful... wink

Op look for this girl for me and win a prize! grin grin
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by Ghost01(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
Very lovely.
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2016
Winna01:
is it a trade fair or cooking competition? I don't understand o
ahahhqahahahaahahahahahaaahahhahqhahahahhahahhqhqhqhwhq
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
Please what's her name and where is she from?

mstik:
Hehehehe
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by narttis1: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
untildotcom:
Can someone please help me inform her that I'll really like to eat her fried yam kiss kiss kiss

She's beautiful... wink

Op look for this girl for me and win a prize! grin grin

The one wey wear cap?
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by untildotcom: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
mstik:
Hehehehe
What did you say! shocked shocked

But this is the kind of girl I've been searching for now! sad

I've just fallen in love... grin kiss kiss kiss

Get her to me, the prize haven't been claimed yet!

Mehn... smiley

See eh... You need to let her see this thread. wink

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by untildotcom: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Google63:

Did you just say your babe? amokeme and some other guys are already trying to help me get to her. Stay there and be deceiving yourself.
you have just declared war!! angry angry angry

Let me catch you foxes around that girl... cheesy cheesy
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by untildotcom: 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
narttis1:

The one wey wear cap?
Behave yourself sad sad

Look at the direction of my eyes... smiley
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by untildotcom: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
emror4u:
Please what's her name and where is she from?

What kind of question is that? angry angry

Your questions are not valid! smiley
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by UyiIredia(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
The trade fair used to be done in December. folks in my set came up with the idea. Una done shift the date ba.
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by untildotcom: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
amokeme:
Lol I will tell her when I go out to buy yam grin cheesy
my dear wink I hope these guys are not PM'ing you o cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin cheesy tongue they are.... cheesy
untildotcom:
What kind of question is that? angry angry

Your questions are not valid! smiley
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by untildotcom: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
emror4u:
grin cheesy tongue they are.... cheesy
valid abi angry angry

Okay they are not necessary grin grin grin tongue
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by amokeme(f): 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
untildotcom:
my dear, I'm still waiting for the report. smiley smiley

I'm hungry wink
hehehehe tongue
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by untildotcom: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
amokeme:
hehehehe tongue
Seems you've forgotten that there's a prize to be won smiley

Do the needful!
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by Chucks1989(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
Trade Fair abi Cooking Competition? All I see is Boys and Girls Cooking
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by amokeme(f): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
Chucks1989:
Trade Fair abi Cooking Competition?
All I see is Boys and Girls Cooking
check the front page again smiley
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by bedspread: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha
feran15:
Lol... its a dangerous place.. you go outside thinking you just want to do window shopping and GBAM!! You have bought shoes and food you don't need.
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by Mekurexx: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Trade Fair was always litt.... When guys come out to spend (but babes usually outspend guys), and then you get to see girls you havent seen throughout the semester. Lol then it was usually clothes and clothes, now I see food and all. Truly amazing stuff. Hope they did Fashion show (runway kinda stuff). It was fun. Wish you guys the best there. CU great memories! smiley smiley
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by Mekurexx: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Haters will always HATE. abeg shift... grin
ThePeacemaker:
... grin grin grin grin

Upgraded secondary school tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
amokeme:
Lol @ the bold. Abi you hiding from your gf? You don't want to spend cheesy anyways, today is the last day... berra go out.

More

grin .... I no get babe smiley ... cool

I still did not go out oo

Football matches smiley

U?
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
[b][/b]
Mekurexx:
Trade Fair was always litt.... When guys come out to spend (but babes usually outspend guys), and then you get to see girls you havent seen throughout the semester. Lol then it was usually clothes and clothes, now I see food and all. Truly amazing stuff. Hope they did Fashion show (runway kinda stuff). It was fun. Wish you guys the best there. CU great memories! smiley smiley

grin grin grin
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by amokeme(f): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin .... I no get babe smiley ... cool

I still did not go out oo

Football matches smiley

U?
I did by 7, to support and help my friends.
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
amokeme:
I did by 7, to support and help my friends.

nice nice ... none of my guys partook and I no sabi babes at all so ...

I just sitdon

U go dinner ?
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by amokeme(f): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

nice nice ... none of my guys partook and I no sabi babes at all so ...

I just sitdon

U go dinner ?
dinner ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy biko I have better things to do with my 2500.
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
How I wish I was born to the wealthy, well thank God.
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by Gbengadavid10(m): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2016
Good initiative. I believe its a way of exposing the students. God bless CU. One day I will establish a world class university right here in Nigeria. So help me God!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2016
amokeme:
dinner ke? cheesy cheesy cheesy biko I have better things to do with my 2500.

grin ... sharp geh !
Re: Covenant University Trade Fare (pictures) by petkoffDrake(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2016
amokeme:
CU trade fair is an exhibition organised to showcase the goods and services of student-entrepreneurs. It helps to promote the entrepreneurship spirit of the students. The fact that close to 70% of covenant university students are entrepreneurs makes it fun and very competitive. Well, in this trade fair most students sell food.. because that's the quickest way to get your capital + profit back (people must eat na) while some other students work as marketers for their friends, who in-turn get paid for the service.
we all know things are supposed to be cheap in every trade fair, but it's not the case here angry this one is trade exploitation sad sad There is nothing fair about this trade mbok! But then, it's all fun trust me cheesy wink

Cc feran15 KingEbukasBlog (help with more pictures) dangote pikin

Op pls this one.... Give her my number... I dey unizik... 08137571095. Am serious ooo... Pls. Tell her Let's chat on whatsapp. Op abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel / Osula Daniel Enahoro, DELSU Student, Arrested / Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.