Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Need To Secure Your Compiled Software (.msi Or .exe) To 1/PC? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need To Secure Your Compiled Software (.msi Or .exe) To 1/PC? (2249 Views)

Does Anyone Still Have This Graphite.exe Program Written By A Nigerian / How To Deobfuscate .net Exe File | .net Deobfuscate / Scan And Secure Your Website Against Hackers,ddos,proxy Users And Sqli Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Secure Your Compiled Software (.msi Or .exe) To 1/PC? by YungDee06: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2016
I love what I do cos I do what I love. This is why programming is my playmate and my schoolmates are my acquaintances. No wonder the title "Prog" is attached to my name on Facebook (Prog Da-Lars).

Am a professional software and web developer. I have my own company, I sound very official to great clients and sounds friendly to others.
I can make you software secured for one PC i.e. even if every Nigerian have a copy of your software with them, they cannot use it until they contact you.

I'll secure it to be used by one user/PC. Contact me, am giving it out at bonus price throughout March 2016.

Bonus: Download my FREE software, Backup Manager (has lots more than you need) via http://ditcosoft.com/backupmanager

Call Da-Lars 08067496773
Re: Need To Secure Your Compiled Software (.msi Or .exe) To 1/PC? by danidee10(m): 6:54am On Mar 06, 2016
With the right amount of time it can be broken and as you try to increase the security, the user friendliness decreases
Re: Need To Secure Your Compiled Software (.msi Or .exe) To 1/PC? by YungDee06: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
Please note that in this context, security does not in any way reduce user friendliness of the software. And if you feel it can be broken then download version 2.0 of the software from http://pinloader.ditcosoft.com, share with other hackers you know. After breaking it you can give a call.

NOTE: We render professional service. Not coding for name but for business.

(1) (Reply)

Website Totally Developed On Mobile, NO PC / Which Is Best Machine Learning Engineer Or Fullstack Developer? / My Ui/Ux Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.