Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

What Would You Do? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (photo) (682 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? / Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) / A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
What would you do if you pick up this girl in the dark the previous night(as we all know that Buhari's improvement in electricity campaign is pure scam,so black out is not strange to us). But you're attracted to her light skin that glows in the dark as well as her hourglass shape,full boobs and ass that you can see even in the dark. You got home and She keeps hugging you till you both got inside the room and that konji konjilized you into sleeping with her without wasting time. You both slept off. She wakes up before you and says honey good morning,you want to reply and the sight of her makes you feel like you're still dizzy but that dizziness never stops until you realize she's actually the one that's making you feel dizzy. What would you do? Don't forget you've slept with her and she tells you if you dare try to leave her,you'll die and you must not cheat on her. Will you keep on dating her?

Re: What Would You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
I will wake up from my dream.
Re: What Would You Do? (photo) by sinaj(f): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
*yawns*

*change sleeping position*

*snore to dream land, to park my BMw*
Re: What Would You Do? (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
I will wake up from my dream.
but it's not a dream,its reality

(1) (Reply)

Yunusa Opens Up: “ese’s Mother Is Aware Of Our Love” / Have I Really Lose Her? Please Help! / Why Does Some Women Lubricate Morethan Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.