Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court (44487 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by brabus(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
The power to live as one wishes is what we call "Freedom"

Are we living in "Freedom" in Nigeria? Question to reflect on.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by efilefun(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
CyberWolf:
Kanu is not a coward unlike some people I know. ****
Kanu is a coward why did he claim to be a Nigerian and not a biafran

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by babyfaceafrica: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lolz...jokers everywhere...kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by MadCow1: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Have you heard Americans and Developed nations shout one America or whatever? Inferiority complex!
One Nigeria and the fulanis are on rampage in the south and kidnapping and forcing southern underaged to early marriage and the No mans land of Lagos is in a state of higglidy pigglidy because of the Hausa/fulanis. I pity u

What do you know about America?

Come talk to me when you know the location of an American embassy in Nigeria..

Pity yourself..

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Sunnycliff(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
olaskul:
You no well @all @all... you dey your house dey support the Big fool Wey dey answer roll call for jail. undecided undecided undecided

****What have you gained from the contraption called Nigeria?
Fulani invasion and killings, boko haram killings, epileptic power supply, weak economy, tyrant buhari, and the list is endless!

#Istandwithkanu

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by pacoson: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2016
koligs:
Kanu trying to divide Nigeria...
If you support NO BIAFRA, click like and if you are in support of BIAFRA, click share
One Nigeria I support
**** majority Don carry the vote na

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Sweetrolly(m): 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
I JUST HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS ONE NIGERIA... PLEASE I WANT TO ASK WHAT ARE OUR YOUTHS BENEFITING FROM THIS HE'LL OF A COUNTRY AS IT'S CITIZENS?... WE KEEP SHOUTING ONE NIGERIA AND OUR LEADERS ARE BUSY LOOTING US DAY AND NIGHT AND WASTING OUR RESOURCES... IT'S SO SAD TO SAY THAT OUR YOUTHS ARE INDEED OF A WASTED GENERATION BY OUR LEADERS WHOM WE SUPPORT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by BabaO2: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
ECOWAS takes order from Nigeria
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by smartmoses(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
There must be freedom of freedom in Nigeria,this is democracy not militry rule.keep it up Kanu.#FreeNnamdiKanu

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Sunnycliff(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
discusant:

THE FORCES OF INTELLECT OPERATING FOR BIAFRA ARE LEGION.

kANU IS JUST A SMALL BOY BEFORE OTHERS. shocked shocked shocked shocked cool.

The road will not be easy definitely but the power of a made up mind is unconquerable!

#Istandwithkanu

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by efilefun(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
CyberWolf:
because Biafra is not yet officially a country
oh you know that Why not advice your brothers who were being scammed with the passport that can't be tendered as ordinary ID card not to talk of traveling document and those who changed thousands/millions of naira into that waste paper called currency

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Sweetrolly(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=abbertee post=43514922]I pity this illiterate, he is too greed, but he will get his mista*e soon[/quo

PLEASE GO BACK TO NURSERY
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by pacoson: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
HRich:
I no see this comment. I won't be a witness when you are Ban
To be continued... Lol
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by mdyusuff01: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin One woman from London promise of sending me a laptop we meet on Facebook ooh but by de time I go through her friends on Facebook all na Nigerian people! shine ur eye's ooh scam everywhere!

KANU abeg we don't want Nigeria to divide One Nigeria is all we want this country go better soon!
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by spencekat(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2016
achieving:
Death sentence await kanu
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by hollywater: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2016
koligs:
Kanu trying to divide Nigeria...
If you support NO BIAFRA, click like and if you are in support of BIAFRA, click share
One Nigeria I support
Now with the result from your post, you should be ashamed. Kanu is not in anyway trying to divede Nigeria, rather fighting for what he believes on.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by discusant: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Fulla over did things in its neo-colonization of south of Nigeria.

For example: before building standard gauge railway between Kaduna and Abuja , such modern rail line should have first been built between Warri to Yenagoa to Portharcourt to Aba to Uyo to Calabar to Owerri to Onitsha to Benin.to Lagos.

Why first build standard gauge railway between Kaduna to Abuja?
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by SaNcHiS(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ayodejioak:
Good job
lets call it a job well done when i get to sand on my fathers land
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by moredollar(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
donlarbito:
This guy is genius Keep work man Your always supported
You suppose go join am inside jail too na........ To show ur support.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by bishop4life(m): 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
efilefun:
oh you know that Why not advice your brothers who were being scammed with the passport that can't be tendered as ordinary ID card not to talk of traveling document and those who changed thousands/millions of naira into that waste paper called currency

Why do people like you like taking panadol on another man's headache.you were one of those who believe Buhari will hang KANU.well he is still in custody.but no matter how a slow poke Mr presido is, He know more than to let anything happen to KANU. Keep killing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by PrinceOlagoke: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Abeg...help me to asked kanu that who control ECOWAS ?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by emzila(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww

Which one of those biitchass ECOWAS nations can make Nigeria do anything.. grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu should better sit back and get used to life in a Nigerian Prison..

He called Nigeria a Zoo, well he will remain locked up like the animal he is.

One Nigeria.. All Day, Everyday..
the animal want Biafra somewhere in Africa but he quote his place of residence as London. was that the way Mandela did it, how many of the ECOWAS members will want to have someone like kanu to divide their country, which country of the ECOWAS community controls the largest Affairs of the body?

Kanu is on a looooooooong thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by efilefun(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2016
bishop4life:

Why do people like you like taking panadol on another man's headache.you were one of those who believe Buhari will hang KANU.well he is still in custody.but no matter how a slow poke Mr presido is, He know more than to let anything happen to KANU. Keep killing yourself.
You can kindly stay the F outta my mentions #Shalom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com / Awolowo's Letter From Prison To Aguiyi Ironsi Pressing For His Release / Bandits Shoot At Emir Of Birnin Gwari’s Convoy, Destroy Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.