Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court (44488 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by otitokoroleti: 10:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
koligs:
Kanu trying to divide Nigeria...
If you support NO BIAFRA, click like and if you are in support of BIAFRA, click share
One Nigeria I support
**** I dislike message of hate from Nnamdi. The recent clash between hausa & other tribe is a clear evidence that Northerner sees themselves as someone above the law. one Nigeria favours only the northerners & few polithievian from SW, SS & SE. Lets each region be on her own & makes new laws which all foreigners must abide with. ****

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by SaNcHiS(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww

Which one of those biitchass ECOWAS nations can make Nigeria do anything.. grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu should better sit back and get used to life in a Nigerian Prison..

He called Nigeria a Zoo, well he will remain locked up like the animal he is.

One Nigeria.. All Day, Everyday..
You find it funny to talk about someone that is fighting for his people, You find it funny to talk about someone that is well good enough to be your father, ****

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by otitokoroleti: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2016
Cyojunior:

Zombie!!! can u see wat u have gotten frm ur poll dnt be suprise to see people sharing until u give up in ur dead nigeria n join d moving train of our fellow ibo brothers in actualizing BIAFRA as its about to be unfolded
If dis ur poll is to be conducted as a refrerandum do u tink biafra had nt had it way ?

N b; am nt an ipob , am proudly an O'Odua born
oodua olofin atewonro yio gbe wa o, ase
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Louiscutedude(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
i just dey observe
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Psylas(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
HRich:
They can't be trusted, because Buhari have more upper power than Kanu. He's the President of Giant of Africa.
Giant of Africa in your mind,

keep deluding yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by ronaldbecky(m): 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
akinlex:
The question is can win the case over a whole federal republic of Nigeria?

he is not only dragging buhari to court but the whole of Nigeria!

this is certainly Dead on Arrival
leave d ipob them...
they dont know
no man in dis world..dead or alive can win a case against a federal government...d case is dead on arrival.
this is abt nigeria
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by olaskul(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
My friend just STF kk...
Sunnycliff:

**** What have you gained from the contraption called Nigeria?
Fulani invasion and killings, boko haram killings, epileptic power supply, weak economy, tyrant buhari, and the list is endless!

#Istandwithkanu
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by purpledferanmi1: 11:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
chido20:
the dullard is in a big trouble
Think abt it bro, u cant call ur dad a dullard now.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Sunnycliff(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
olaskul:
My friend just STF kk...
Truth is bitter o!
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by toofit007: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww

Which one of those biitchass ECOWAS nations can make Nigeria do anything.. grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu should better sit back and get used to life in a Nigerian Prison..

He called Nigeria a Zoo, well he will remain locked up like the animal he is.

One Nigeria.. All Day, Everyday..
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by PUSSYWRECKER56: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Buhari(cow) with f9 in mathematics will not hear word
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Zrolec(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=sexaddict08 post=43514749]Ayahh, don't worry NK , Buhari will vacate office one day. then , you might regain your freedom. B4 then, chill in jail [quote]
****well its obvious that ure an illiterate and don't know if u have rights not to talk of when they are violated.NK is a freedom fighter and by all rights can't be held for such a period of time without criminal evidence against him.all the weapon he used was his voice .and if ure a living thing as u claim u should no that barking dogs don't bite and let him be **** and tryna celebrate it. Nonsence.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Zrolec(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=toofit007 post=43516920][/quote]
Ur name alone describes u.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by discusant: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
KAANempire:
This thing called ban NL is mediocrity. If seun had 1 billion users will he still have enough manpower to be banning people? Do you know how many hate words are used on FB and twitter account error second. Yet nobody is banned. So why is NL different. And the height of the mediocrity was when I found out that you have to be a Muslim to comment on a Muslim topic. I mean, who does that, instead of you to find a way to make NL bigger you dey restrict people the more. I call it Black man racing, #inKanyesVoice. Shey them swear for you not to have over 1 billion users. The people you started with have excelled more than you because of your black heart. You started almost same time as FB. even whatsapp have exceeded 1 Illinois users and you are busy banning people. People will not say what they feel like saying because seun is the owner of nairaland. The next thing he would do is to ban me. No p. Ban me and lose 1 more user. #iranu. Like say no be my mb I dey use browse your site. You should be grateful. Ideas rule the world my brother. Don't restrict yourself. Peace.

One finds Seun's mind set not funny regarding the ban on free speech about Biafra on his blogsite, NL.

One would have expected such mind set for a least-educated fellow, not Seun's.

Anyhow, as events unfold in Nigeria, one expects Seun to lift the ban.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by kkkp: 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ecowas small..dey should have take him to ICC..useless Igbos
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by toofit007: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2016
gbengaizzHe:
IPOD's come and see. The guy admitted he is a citizen of Nigeria. He should have put biafra Der na
**** Pls, according to indigenous identity KANU is a BIAFRAN and according to virtue of citizenship KANU is a NIGERIAN is that to big for u to decode or do u want him to claim citizenship of un existing country? from 1967-1970 biafra was a country but immediately after the war it was re-intergrated back to Nigeria hence seize to exist but KANU is calling for the restoration of biafra to to a country. is that also to hard for u to understand? ****

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by IPOB123london: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
all these comment

from the yoruba people

just to keep the great Igbo in the country called Nigeria

yoruba yoruba yoruba

amazing people indeed

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by sweetgala(m): 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2016
chido20:
the dullard is in a big trouble

The things that happen when you can't read, the parties to this case are

* Nnamdi Kanu

* FG of Nigeria

* AGF and ministerinof Justice

* Director of DSS

So unfortunately for you the Dullard is not answerable, the case would be thrown out in all courts including ICC because the premise of hia detention is that of a well established and correct danger he poses to the safety of live and property of the Fed Republic of Nigeria ,which has a Sovereign authority to ensure it's safety..

Many people are languishing in Guantanamo bay and black sites for less severe offences for over 4 years
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by toofit007: 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
BabaO2:
ECOWAS takes order from Nigeria
of course kanu knows that already but he must not jump ecowas to world court he must follow the rules of engagement now if ECOWAS takes orders from Nigeria or buhari and fail to give justice as it should be then KANU will take it to WORLD COURT that is were ICC will come in. so let wait and see if WORLD COURT will still take orders from buhari or Nigeria like u claimed that ecowas will do.dont forget that buhari case is with the ICC, that is were buhari will be drag on the floor case close. IPOB are wise and very intelligent they know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by ihearYou(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2016
So that d ECOWAS court can come and do what,flog Buhari? KANU is clutching at straws like a drawing man. Let him first tell us how he got into Nigeria without a passport. A common criminal looking for justice where there is none.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by RealCJ: 12:08am On Mar 06, 2016
Nwa Chineke!
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by toofit007: 12:10am On Mar 06, 2016
sweetgala:

The things that happen when you can't read, the parties to this case are

* Nnamdi Kanu

* FG of Nigeria

* AGF and ministerinof Justice

* Director of DSS

So unfortunately for you the Dullard is not answerable, the case would be thrown out in all courts including ICC because the premise of hia detention is that of a well established and correct danger he poses to the safety of live and property of the Fed Republic of Nigeria ,which has a Sovereign authority to ensure it's safety..

Many people are languishing in Guantanamo bay and black sites for less severe offences for over 4 years
i can see u lack common sense, how can he poses danger to ur country? did u arrest him with bomb or any dynamite has he killed or killed for? what he had is his mouth and he used it. can a barking dog bite if u stay away from it? so that is were u get it all wrong, buhari got a lot to answer because he is the commander in chiefs of arm forces and he ordered the killing of un armed protesters or do u have evidence that the protesters were armed before u shot them? but the evidence that they were armless before they were shut is all over the internet and the dullard must answer.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=Sweetrolly post=43515314][/quote] o* I will.., bros! my **yboad have problem, some *eys are not wor*ing properly that's y I wrote that because I want to send aspersion to this nugatory man, people get captivated to stupids when they write babbling-Ii*e comment .....I don't want eloquent myself , li*ewise I'm writing in brevity, or laconic pithy , I thin* using terse is better, bombastic is stupidity

I hope you confound due to my cryptic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com / Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.