Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court (44486 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court! / Dasuki Drags FG To ECOWAS Court, Demands N500m Damages / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by dammytosh: 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
GO to WORLD court

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by kenbee(f): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2016
Atleast, let the world hear his own case on a more impartial ground but can ECOWAS really be trust?

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by TGLINKS(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Gbam
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Funjosh(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
tongue
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by zuma4k(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
His rights having been infringed and trampled upon need immediate reevaluation and the culprits brought to book. I support this move 100%

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Mutuwa(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by kennyeast(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin grin The Joker is claiming citizenship of Nigeria. lol

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by talk2dmc(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Umu-chineke eeeee ! Egwu adiro ! Ahead ahead !

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
dang-dang
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by canalily(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2016
Buhari askd his vice "Hav u heard this vice"? Kanu draggd me to ECOWAS court. Vice repliedundecided ok that court over there ?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by loomer: 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
United nations lazy, c be ECOWAS.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by slytubadth(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
LOL! and all over nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
I pity this illiterate, he is too greed, but he will get his mista*e soon
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by gbengaizzHe: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
IPOD's come and see. The guy admitted he is a citizen of Nigeria. He should have put biafra Der na

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by HRich(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by achieving(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2016
Death sentence await kanu

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by olaskul(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
You no well @all @all... you dey your house dey support the Big fool Wey dey answer roll call for jail. undecided undecided undecided
Sunnycliff:
Kanu I duff my hat for your courage! Ride on we are solidly behind you!

Though we no you are paying the ultimate sacrifice and you will come out victorious and you will definitely laugh last.

#proudly5%

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by TPAND(f): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2016
Smells like trouble for Buhari. Kanu's fundamental human rights have been abused remorselessly.

Justice should be served. Kanu doesn't deserve the treatment he is getting. Truth be told

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by pastormellanby: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
ECOWAS is too small y not ICC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by pacoson: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Bull-hari and his Fulani murderers are all fools, I just thank God Yorubas and Oba Akiolu of lagoon have seen what we were telling them ....Mtheewwww

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by tbaba1234: 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ecowas is Nigeria na... Nigeria is the most powerful country in Ecowas by a mile.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by charleyfinest(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by HRich(m): 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
kenbee:
Atleast, let the world hear his own case on a more impartial ground but can ECOWAS really be trust?
They can't be trusted, because Buhari have more upper power than Kanu. He's the President of Giant of Africa.
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by SOPIGO: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
Kai, see as the trend dry......... That is to tell u say many bad bell people full Nairaland
Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by efilefun(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
chido20:
the dullard is in a big trouble
lmao trouble koor trash niii, do you know how many cases are before ICC That one no yield result na ordinary ecowas wan come put a whole Nigerian president for trouble I laugh in Swahili, you better wake up from your nightmare cuz u still have a 7 years more to wail under PMB

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by 3289amin: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
this man is mumu instead to beg any way one day monkey Will go market he will not return.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Sunnycliff(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
MadCow1:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww

Which one of those biitchass ECOWAS nations can make Nigeria do anything.. grin grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu should better sit back and get used to life in a Nigerian Prison..

He called Nigeria a Zoo, well he will remain locked up like the animal he is.

One Nigeria.. All Day, Everyday..

Have you heard Americans and Developed nations shout one America or whatever? Inferiority complex!
One Nigeria and the fulanis are on rampage in the south and kidnapping and forcing southern underaged to early marriage and the No mans land of Lagos is in a state of higglidy pigglidy because of the Hausa/fulanis. I pity u

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by HRich(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
pacoson:
Bull-hari and his Fulani murderers are all fools, I just thank God Yorubas and Oba Akiolu of lagoon have seen what we were telling them ....Mtheewwww
I no see this comment. I won't be a witness when you are Ban

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by bonjovi4real: 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
D guy is a joke.. Whn goodluck was der dem no gree leave cos they were stealing money n were in gud postions bt now whn power don change hand na now dem wan wake, useless talk. Even d igbos don't like dem selves. So hw would they now b fair n governing dem selves?

https://www.naij.com/752774-biafra-kanu-drags-president-buhari-international-court-photo.html[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Kanu Drags Buhari To ECOWAS Court by Qmerit(m): 9:59pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nigeria is ecowas and ecowas is Nigeria...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Awolowo's Letter From Prison To Aguiyi Ironsi Pressing For His Release / DANA Flight From Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air To Lagos!!! / Dogara Seeks Senate’s Approval For Removal Of IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.