Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash (4925 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by IkennaNweke(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hilarious picture of a people gossiping Yorubas over Hausa/Yoruba clash

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by maxti: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
No comments
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Tinubutoto: 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
that is why I can't sympathise with the victor their family because they referred to south south n east as nonmembers, they have d population and they should fight themselves. pls u guys should stop disturbing us with ds nonsense master n slave misunderstanding

6 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by seunny4lif(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2016
undecided grin
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by GogetterMD(m): 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Ha Ha Ha Ha! So funny lipsrsealed undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by funkyibodude(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Not funny undecided
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by gorecwears(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2016
Lol.. very funnny
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by gebest: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
i pity u guys playing with a very very serious matter dat will affect d whole nigeria if d fire is not quench now.

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Tunami(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
ok.
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by LadyExcellency: 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Nigerians are too funny.

What if you were Ola, what will you be discussing with Emeka at the dinning table when he serves you sumptuous meal.

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by IkennaNweke(m): 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
gebest:
i pity u guys playing with a very very serious matter dat will affect d whole nigeria if d fire is not quench now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by gebest: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
[quote author=IkennaNweke post=43507721][/quote]bros i no be yoruba, i no fit shout.
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Dewze(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
This is unnecessary.
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
i think they know now that we igbo people are kind
i love how we no even put mouth for their matter
but wait o, what if emeka had drowned in the lagoon?
that cow.odd oba akiolu should apologize to the igbo people o
the guy na just pure fool and a cow.odd of the highest order.
is lagos a NO MANs land? yes is the likely answer except oba proves e wrong by throwing the hausa goons into the lagoon

10 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by cashreport: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
Front page
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
gebest:
shut up
were you not happy when IPOB was shot?
no be you vote APC?
nonsense
yorubas are cow.odds, they cant do nothing
this fire will b urn only yorubas
make them do am for aba or onitsha lets see

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Jadekitana(f): 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hahahahahahaha this is so so funny.
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Kondomatic(m): 5:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
gebest:
Abia
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by gebest: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
iamkeyz:

shut up
were you not happy when IPOB was shot?
no be you vote APC?
nonsense
yorubas are cow.odds, they cant do nothing
this fire will b urn only yorubas
make them do am for aba or onitsha lets see
yes am Deltan and i voted apc, no apology for dat, i dont insult people like u but just go and take ur drugs.

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Bossontop(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hahahahahah!!!!! Really funny grin grin grin
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
this iPod youths think they have been vindicated for losing an election. They are now latching on a violence that occurs from time to time, which is not a new thing.

They are trying to warm their way into the hearts of Yoruba people. It's so pathetic for them cos the Yorubas already see them for who they are...

...landgrabbers and oyel thieves grin

6 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by IkennaNweke(m): 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
gebest:
yes am Deltan and i voted apc, no apology for dat, i dont insult people like u but just go and take ur drugs.
Deltan? Urhobo or Itsekirir?
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Richy4(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by ENDTIMELIFE: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
GOD BLESS IGBO'S.

IGBO are non-violence and friendly people

they never start Drowing in the Lagoon, this is just the beginning. they want to castigate Ipod, they started having problems
between them self and ipod are watching. USELESSSS TRIBE.SS grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Yolubaa Ola running to get shelter from Emeka Ipod while he's not safe to be with Abokii Musa his friend cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by arabbunkum: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
This shows that we all need to treat each other with respect for peace to reign in our Country.
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by fx45(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
IkennaNweke:

Deltan? Urhobo or Itsekirir?
Don't expect any reply from him.
Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by freshvine(f): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
GOD BLESS IGBO'S.
IGBO are non-violence and friendly people
... Until threatened cos hausa men cannot pull the Lagos stunt in Alaigbo

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by vanguard90(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2016
Trying to rub it in or what? Because of what exactly
So, you guys think this incident will make Yorubas closer to you, no way we have problems with hausas, we have with igbos. You guys are always very emotional, stand on your own for once

1 Like

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
this iPod youths think they have been vindicated for losing an election. They are now latching on a violence that occurs from time to time, which is not a new thing.

They are trying to warm their way into the hearts of Yoruba people. It's so pathetic for them cos the Yorubas already see them for who they are...

...landgrabbers and oyel thieves grin

E pain am! wink

13 Likes

Re: A Hilarious Picture Of A People Gossiping Yorubas Over Hausa/yoruba Clash by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
When the Amorites and the Moabites came together in battle against the people of Israel, God laid an ambush for them, they slew one another until there was no one standing against the Israélites.
It's playing out b4 our eyes here in Nigeria.
Use ur tongue count ur teeth.

The igbos are the biblical israelites, God has started fighting their battle...we are the point of crossing the red sea..

Yes oo nwanne m.""WHO CAN BATTLE WITH THE LORD?""

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urhobos Have No Bond With Biafra – Urhobo Union President / Did Iran Just Score An Own Goal / South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.