Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

**** Sharia Court and It Relationship With Kidnapping Child Brides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / **** Sharia Court and It Relationship With Kidnapping Child Brides (680 Views)

Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / Emir Sanusi: Ban Child Brides, Under-18 Marriage / **** Sharia Court and It Relationship With Kidnapping Child Brides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

**** Sharia Court and It Relationship With Kidnapping Child Brides by jidestar: 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
**** Kidnap is a very serious offence and when it is done for sexual gratification, it is a heinous crime.

The Sharia court is a form of customary court to the North. In that sense, it has no jurisdiction to hear cases of people not part of that culture.

It is like a Igbo customary court hearing the case of a Yoruba, claiming they have converted to Igbo.

Custom refers to origin and ancestral linage, if a person does not have their roots in islam the Shairia court has not grounds to hold or hear any case.

The Sharia system was introduced for people who customarily have followed the religion of islam.

It is illegal and unconstitutional to steal peoples child and claim forced conversion to islam, as a bases To Molest and forced marriage, without any form of consent.

What century are we living in?

1 Like

Re: **** Sharia Court and It Relationship With Kidnapping Child Brides by Naijacitizen(m): 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
Another biafrud desperado
Re: **** Sharia Court and It Relationship With Kidnapping Child Brides by waternogeteneny: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2016
Whilst we condemn crime and criminality down south, in the north it is a religious commitment to commit crime. The Sharia court will quote religious passages of the rape of Aisha to justify your crime. Can u see the difference now?
Re: **** Sharia Court and It Relationship With Kidnapping Child Brides by Jaftee(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
I don't know what part of the country you are from, but I can say you guys are just begining to wake up, we the minority in the north have been living and repelling this for a long time, we are surprise its new to you guys, probably you guys close your eyes from the realty. in all the nineteen northern states, there are minority tribe struggling with this tribes and you guys up south will not help but rather buttlick in your common phrase "na dem dem". John Danfulani (not a fulani man but a minority tribe from southern kaduna) was jailed by Elrufai gov. for criticizing on a facebook page. fulani atacking southern Kaduna and you guys will say "na dem dem".

But wetin de pain me pass be say, good Yoruba Muslims see themselves as inferior to the Hausa's (I didn't mean all) way of practice. e de happen for exams sha, when u clean your correct answer to copy the wrong one becsuse ur friend is confident of his answer,
Re: **** Sharia Court and It Relationship With Kidnapping Child Brides by Jaftee(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2016
There are reasonable Hausa that practice well, but you see the ones in political office, especially governors, fear them
Re: **** Sharia Court and It Relationship With Kidnapping Child Brides by bodeloja: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2016
Naijacitizen:
Another biafrud desperado

Islam commit crime, here u are condemning Christianity , dat has done nothing to u. U want to crucify Christ again?

Talk about the criminality in Islam, how will u feel, if I take your 12 year old child and hold her indefinitely and rape her?

Condemn the criminality of islam that is wat any sane person is suppose to do.
Re: **** Sharia Court and It Relationship With Kidnapping Child Brides by Mynd44: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2016

(1)

The Casualties Of A Third World Economy- The Option For The Yoruba / Agatu Massacre: Genocide Against My People, Says Mark / Ekiti Private Schools Shut To Resist Fayose’s Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.