Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery (14208 Views)

PHOTOS: SARS Official Busted For Bribery Through Bank Transfers / FG To Arraign Dino Melaye On March 1 / EFCC To Arraign Female Fraudster For N9Million Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Collynzo999: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2016
Faculty14:
Since the start of this so called fight against corruption no single state official has being jailed
All we read and see on cable television is arrest and arrest
Bubu help the dwindling economy before it collapses totally

Is Buhari the judge? You all call him a dictator and still complaining that non have been jailed. What do you want?
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Anijay1212(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2016
Prosecute them asap.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Faculty14(m): 11:01am On Mar 06, 2016
Collynzo999:

Is Buhari the judge? You all call him a dictator and still complaining that non have been jailed. What do you want?
I want to see corrupt state officials sent to jail
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Faculty14(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2016
maasoap:
You don't jail people like that in modern world. Justice is slow. And if these people are not even given bail conditions, it is people like you that would still be crying "rule of law".
I know that you are not happy that these people are being charged to courts, but just sit down and observe, one by one, they will find their way from federal high courts to supreme Court and finally to jail. It may take time, long time for that matter.
from federal high court to supreme court and then what??
The case dies down..We hear nothing about them
Forget the noise nothing is going to happen to officials found guilty of corruption
Y'all say is not game as usual
Bit trust me it is game as usual,as always be and always will be
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Faculty14(m): 11:07am On Mar 06, 2016
Ijaya123:

It will be for your own good if you try to educate yourself. Prosecution of suspects follows a process, and that is not concluded overnight. It has to follow its full course.
it will be of better good if u wake up and smell d cofee ..this is Nigeria
What you just typed happens in civilised and sane society not a society like ours
Where the judiciary has being compromised and the govt has no clue on how to run a govt
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Collynzo999: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2016
Faculty14:
I want to see corrupt state officials sent to jail

Then tell the judge and not the President.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Ijaya123: 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Faculty14:
it will be of better good if u wake up and smell d cofee ..this is Nigeria
What you just typed happens in civilised and sane society not a society like ours
Where the judiciary has being compromised and the govt has no clue on how to run a govt

Which country in the world doesn't have a compromised system?
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by maasoap(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Faculty14:
from federal high court to supreme court and then what??
The case dies down..We hear nothing about them
Forget the noise nothing is going to happen to officials found guilty of corruption
Y'all say is not game as usual
Bit trust me it is game as usual,as always be and always will be
It may not be 100% conviction for all cases but I disagree with your conclusion. SANs are being charged to courts for corruption, judges are being sanctioned for corruption, that means something to me. Something has changed and you need acknowledge it, though it may be below our expectation.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by shu10(f): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
its well o
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Expect a minimum of 91 SANs to put up appearance in court for them. Thereafter they'll file all manner of filibustering process while they seek to compromise the system as usual.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Charly68: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Daudu must follow ! He defends criminals mostly in the system.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Faculty14(m): 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ijaya123:

Which country in the world doesn't have a compromised system?
not as compromised as the "Nigerian system"
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Faculty14(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
maasoap:

It may not be 100% conviction for all cases but I disagree with your conclusion. SANs are being charged to courts for corruption, judges are being sanctioned for corruption, that means something to me. Something has changed and you need acknowledge it, though it may be below our expectation.
I advise you stop getting your hopes high on these people
Nothing is going to happen
The earlier you realise the better it will be for you
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Faculty14(m): 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Collynzo999:

Then tell the judge and not the President.
The judges know better than you do
They know they can't send state officials to jail
This is Nigeria...WAKE UP
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by Ijaya123: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Faculty14:
not as compromised as the "Nigerian system"

I will agree with you if you can tell me how many countries you have you lived in.
Re: EFCC To Arraign Tarfa & Nwobike For Bribery by wink2015(m): 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
[size=16pt]Right from the dark days of the military to the Obasanjo and Jonathan government, the Nigerian judiciary has been one of the most corrupt institution in Nigeria.

As most of our judges have become corrupt and they help in grooming the corruption that the Buhari government is fighting today.

It is quite obvious to say the least that most Nigerian judges and the Nigerian judiaciary are not in a postion to forestall decency and good governance in the nations body politics.

Some of our judges in Nigeria are not even happy to see Buhari succeed in its anticorruption efforts as they see his fight as taking big food from their mouth. These judges dream corruption and romance with it while putting on their legal robe. what a shame!

Most judges in Nigeria is to see that Buhari is kick out of power so that they can continue the "business as usual"[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Strangles 7-month-old Daughter In Niger State (Photo) / Trader Pours Hot Water On 12-year-old Over N100 (photo) / Five Armed Robbers Killed In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.