Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Get Any Guy You Want [tips For The Ladies] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Any Guy You Want [tips For The Ladies] (921 Views)

What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? / Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Any Guy You Want [tips For The Ladies] by DaVinci24(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2016
I've seen Ladies failing to get men to be interested in them. It's not that they are not beautiful but they don't get that drive. I've seen a lot of girls and these are areas I think they should improve on. Whether you have a crush on a guy, or just want guys to like you in general, there are tips you can use to your advantage.

1. Have a good appearance. Try to dress in clothes that flatter your body. If you got curves, flaunt them. Don't show too much skin, but don't hide yourself either.

2. Find a cute guy, and then figure out a way to be introduced to him. You have two options here; You can simply walk up to him and start a conversation, starting with a question or pretend to need something, like "Can I borrow a pen?". It is important to be friendly and bubbly when you approach him.

3. Talk to him. Be social and smile a lot. Keep the first few conversations short, but talk a lot during them, and throw in a compliment! This will make him notice you more.

4. Start doing things with him. Introduce him to your own friends, or become friends with all of his friends, so you can hang out and do things together. Start to have more focused conversations with him.

5. Do NOT seem all over him.
Guys like a challenge. A girl who is obviously crushing on them is not a challenge at all. Remember the phrase, "You only want what you can't have"? A guy cannot want you if he feels he already has you. He needs to feel like he has to work for you

6. After you've become acquaintances with him, it should be clear if he is into you or not. If you see him looking at you often, or if he talks to you a lot, then he might like you. If you see these signs, start flirting a little, always not seeming too needy! If he flirts back, then keep going. Always remember that you have to keep him guessing a little.

7. After this, he should start making moves on you, or you two will be comfortable enough to move forward together.
Just ALWAYS remember not to be too clingy, and remember that guys like CHALLENGES, not girls that are easy to get with.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Guy You Want [tips For The Ladies] by halfricanadian(f): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
Needed dis to start all over embarassed
Re: How To Get Any Guy You Want [tips For The Ladies] by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
That's too much dang work...
........I'll just approach him an use one of my patened pickup lines wink
............garunteed success!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Any Guy You Want [tips For The Ladies] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hmmm.......all this tips doesn't work for smart guys like me
Re: How To Get Any Guy You Want [tips For The Ladies] by kestolove95(m): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
Am to beautiful and intelligent to want any guy...dey must show interest first
Re: How To Get Any Guy You Want [tips For The Ladies] by Donexy16(m): 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Good tips for dem ladies.
Re: How To Get Any Guy You Want [tips For The Ladies] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
With all these, you'll need more than fasting and prayer to get me tongue tongue

kestolove95:
Am to beautiful and intelligent to want any guy...dey must show interest first

Dem don scam this one

You've been lied to
Re: How To Get Any Guy You Want [tips For The Ladies] by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Just look extraordinarily HOT ladies, get yourself noticed, flirt a little and the guy/s will be drooling over you in no time. grin

It always works.
Re: How To Get Any Guy You Want [tips For The Ladies] by ozy4christ(f): 11:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
These a d things 2 attract chop and clean mouth guy,for real and serious guy,just have good character,dress decent,have have a purpose 4 life,have a goal and work towards it,dont be lazy,have something doing and carter 4 urself.trust me u wil be a lady 4 life

(1) (Reply)

Guy's What Should I Do¿ / A 40years Man Impregnated His Own Daughter In Choba Community,rivers State. / Those In Onitsha/asaba/awka Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.