Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (10908 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2017
To be honest there are certain category of men that when they approaches women for their numbers they always get it. I've had some experiences where I just couldn't say no to certain kind of men when asked for my number. For me it's not just his looks and how he dresses but how he carries himself. A guy that's confident & well composed but not arrogant or cocky or loud. Also his voice and the way he talks because I can evaluate his degree of intelligence and educational level from the way he speaks and his choice of words. This kind of men always score points all the time.

Share your own opinions and experiences.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by LifeofAirforce(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Nigerian girl will be like

"If he's not rich, then it's not making sense".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Homeboiy: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
A guy wey get 30billion for akant

Op swear will u date a guy wey dey broke like me

Upon say he still de hustle but money no gree come

3 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
See brezz

25 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Rubbish we read on nairaland.
How he carry himself koor. Man don turn wheelbarrow

28 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by paiz: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Where are the ladies? you people should beta talk...Let me see what i can do
Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
What works for me...
His manner of approach.
Spoken English.
Aura of confidence.
Fashion sense.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Emhicee(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oshey op.... Intelligence detector!!! Level of education detector!!
Iba yin o

23 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by IAMSASHY(f): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Yea, d way u approach me is d first tin I luk out 4, I may decide nt 2 gv out my no bt d way u approach me may change my mind, al d same, gvin u my no doesn't mean it wl work tho. My blacklist may stl b introduced cool

5 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by kalufelix(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
jamarifox:
Rubbish we read on nairaland.
How he carry himself koor. Man don turn wheelbarrow
Bros U No Get Joy O..Lol

3 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Khutie: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
•••Spoken English? undecided Another person go tawk xay na accent grin, Another go choose the way he combs his hair, Another go start reasoning if he has 30billion and the list go on and on...at end of the day they will end up marrying opposite of their choices grin grin. Women folks re truly flummoxed in nature.

25 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by kalufelix(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Emhicee:
Oshey op.... Intelligence detector!!! Level of education detector!!
Iba yin o
Lwkmd...This Thread Go Funny Op Don Go Find Trouble..Lol
Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2017
kalufelix:

Bros U No Get Joy O..Lol
lol. Silly girls askng for everythung. Money, english plus wheelbarrow carriage. They shud use clay nd make dude

5 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by kalufelix(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
Khutie:
•••Spoken English? undecided Another person go tawk xay na accent grin, Another go choose the way he combs his hair, Another go start reasoning if he has 30billion and the list go on and on...at end of the day they will end up marrying opposite of their choices grin grin. Women folks re truly flummoxed in nature.
Lmao!

The Way He Combs His Hair..Lol

6 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by kalufelix(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
jamarifox:
lol. Silly girls askng for everythung. Money, english plus wheelbarrow carriage. They shud use clay nd make dude
Lwkmd..Please Is It The Way The Man Carry The Wheelbarrow Or How The Wheelbarrow Carry The Man..Hahahaha

Even If They Have The Clay Power To Mould The Perfect Dude Am Sure They'll Continue To Edit Him Everyday After Seeing That Of Their Friends' Until They Go Spoil One Part Wey No Get Spare Part For Market And The Man Go Become Moribund...Lool!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by QueenBeeHive(f): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hard to describe. Usually, good collarbones come with a nice, not too deep dimple between the two, and a good set of trapezius muscles behind them oozing aura confidence and charm

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
Hard to describe. Usually, good collarbones come with a nice, not too deep dimple between the two, and a good set of trapezius muscles behind them oozing aura confidence and charm
look at this one undecided undecided
Take, goan make him

35 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by adonismuller(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Yea, d way u approach me is d first tin I luk out 4, I may decide nt 2 gv out my no bt d way u approach me may change my mind, al d same, gvin u my no doesn't mean it wl work tho. My blacklist may stl b introduced cool
Me that's a guy I can't even accept number from a lady who types in this format.

And to see that you even have a choice..... Hilarious!

27 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Leeme hear from MhizzAJ
Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
what is hard in giving number??
I will never be selfish with my number. Na you go tire to call.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
a guy that can smartly wound himself round a conversation, a guy that confidence is written all over him, i like beard gang tho but not the shabby ones, well dressed dudes and most importantly one that smiles easily ... tho i can judge a cool dude from the first few sentences
then you can have the digits 08113******

7 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by MhizzAJ(f): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Leeme hear from MhizzAJ

I just can't refuse the guy that has a colourful pocket

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
IAMSASHY:

Like say u fine pass vivika fox
Omokomo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
HannahHitler:
what is hard in giving number??

I will never be selfish with my number. Na you go tire to call.

He'll wise up when he spends half of his salary on airtime grin

7 Likes

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:
a guy that can smartly wound himself round a conversation, a guy that confidence is written all over him, i like beard gang tho but not the shabby ones, well dressed dudes and most importantly one that smiles easily ... tho i can judge a cool dude from the first few sentences
then you can have the digits 08113******

Na pple like you dey trip for boys
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I just can't refuse the guy that has a colourful pocket
cheesy
Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter.. I Must confess sha..this op has well shaped melons cheesy
Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
badoi:

Na pple like you dey trip for boys
grin grin

if a boy can package himself well to speak with a lady and then hold a sensible conversation at that then what makes it difficult for a man to do even better?
my assessment of the kind of dudes i give my no to doesn't mean i still dole out my digits even with all the packaging .. it's not playing hard to get bone that shiii it's just a thing of choice

1 Like

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:

if a boy can package himself well to speak with a lady and then hold a sensible conversation at that then what makes it difficult for a man to do even better?
my assessment of the kind of dudes i give my no to doesn't mean i still dole out my digits even with all the packaging .. it's not playing hard to get bone that shiii it's just a thing of choice

I like this
Soo sensible conversations like? shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
jamarifox:
Take, goan make him
grin
jamarifox:
Take, goan make him

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by mofeoluwadassah: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
a guy with a big black dick cool

1 Like

Re: What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
lefulefu:
grin
walahi woman get issues

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE / What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In? / I Hate When I See Nigerian Girls Drink Or Smoke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.