Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Love What Does It Mean To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love What Does It Mean To You? (615 Views)

My Money Or My Love: What Does She Really Want? / Deceitful Love!what Should I Do? / How Do You Define Ordinary Sex And Making Love? What’s The Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love What Does It Mean To You? by Sarang(f): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
Recently,there have been so many talks about love,attraction and infatuation and most of the definitions makes it a bit complicated for an average person to understand what each one of these stands for. Today,I've taken a bit of my time to write about this topic,to explain it in a way that will make you fully comprehend what it is all about and I am going to take them one step at a time,beginning with love.

Love what this means to me: It has been defined by different people with different thoughts in different directions but perhaps the most widely known definition is that love is a feeling,a kind of romantic feeling between two people of the opposite sex. Something that you experience when you have great affection towards someone else. And this definition is right,love includes romantic feelings,but that is not what it is solely about. The basis for love is entirely different. Love is not just what you feel,instead love is what you know. But how? You may ask.
Continue reading...

http://collectivetalks..com/2016/03/love-what-does-it-means-to-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Unborn Child / Pics: Please Ladies Is This Statement True??? / When Your Ex Refuses To Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.