Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Mothering Sunday Message From Mama Owerre Dr. (mrs) Eunice I. Okorocha. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mothering Sunday Message From Mama Owerre Dr. (mrs) Eunice I. Okorocha. (964 Views)

Happy Mothering Sunday To All Catholic Mothers And Mothers Everywhere / Mothering Sunday Or Mother's Sunday? / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothering Sunday Message From Mama Owerre Dr. (mrs) Eunice I. Okorocha. by abagram(m): 12:11am On Mar 06, 2016
From Mama Owerre:
Mothering Sunday Message From Mama Owerre Dr. (Mrs) Eunice I. Okorocha.
Our Beloved Faithful Mothers,

The steadfast love of our God never ceases, His mercies never come to an end, they are new every morning. Great is God's faithfulness which has given us the privilege of celebrating the Mothering Sunday of 2016. Praise God.

This Year of Restoration and Edification with Repentance in our diocese, we have every cause to draw nearer to God in Christ.

By the special grace of God, the theme of the Women's Ministries this year is...
Read More:http://www.abagram.com/2016/03/mothering-sunday-message-from-mama.html

Re: Mothering Sunday Message From Mama Owerre Dr. (mrs) Eunice I. Okorocha. by ladyF(f): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2016
her husband should come out of hiding and explain himself to EFCC
Re: Mothering Sunday Message From Mama Owerre Dr. (mrs) Eunice I. Okorocha. by Chinatownm(m): 5:30am On Mar 06, 2016
ladyF:
her husband should come out of hiding and explain himself to EFCC

Same tin i was thinking. But wait oo, u sure say no be the man snap the pix.
Re: Mothering Sunday Message From Mama Owerre Dr. (mrs) Eunice I. Okorocha. by Goodyshoes(m): 5:38am On Mar 06, 2016
All these 'first ladies'..... undecided
Let her urge her husband to respond to his call from EFCC.....

Nice message though.
Re: Mothering Sunday Message From Mama Owerre Dr. (mrs) Eunice I. Okorocha. by lonelydora: 7:02am On Mar 06, 2016
Mothering Sunday na today?
Re: Mothering Sunday Message From Mama Owerre Dr. (mrs) Eunice I. Okorocha. by hezy4real01(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2016
The mothering Sunday sef plenty we don't know which one is which anyway many more years to our mothers
Re: Mothering Sunday Message From Mama Owerre Dr. (mrs) Eunice I. Okorocha. by joeyarticles: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Gateways To Financial Dominion

Text :- Luke 14 Vs 21 – 24

This week we continue with our Sunday message which has been on Gateways To Financial Dominion, without much to say I believe this edition of Sunday Message will be most impactful.

http://www.prestnaija.com/sunday-message-gateways-financial-dominion/

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD! / Hilarious Bible Memes / My Daughter’s After-death Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.