Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou (48975 Views)

Snake On The Slippers / Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? / Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Adonis3: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
T
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Intendy: 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
you see,you dey ask again
chai
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by ayus7(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nairaland a.k.a. SNAKELAND...
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by rittyben(f): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
See meat
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Na his pet b dat. one man food another man poison.
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by kellsblingsz(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dat guy looks like a monkey and d best heading for this post should be "Snake in the monkey shoulder"
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Ola14(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
That play can be dangerous
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
mamba808:
Yes!!! For real and he claimed that the python stay with him. Can you imagine that! The man is mad....

But u have a snake as ur username.
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by moweta(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dats a very deadly snake. D rattle snake. Hmmmm
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by ylaa(f): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
nonsense post. thought i was going to see one giant snake
baby snake and steve wonder making front page
its a shame
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Okijajuju1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
mamba808:
Yes!!! For real and he claimed that the python stay with him. Can you imagine that! The man is mad....

Irore:

Python/snake charming that is no longer lucrative in Nigeria is just getting to Cotonou. At least Nigeria dey far ahead in this regard.

Pascal181:
Me I d hang python! Na 2day?

Those things are not pythons o...

That na pure adder and it's very highly venomous..

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by shamecurls(m): 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
Chai...!!!

See bush meat ooooo.......

Runs to the market to buy Egusi, palm oil and pumpkin leaf

Print out picture of Bushmeat, Cut into desired sizes and let the cooking start.
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by jidxin(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
mamba808:
I came across this man somewhere in Akpakpa, Cotonou.... I was stone cold....
its a viper family he dare not handle this snake at night ....its inactive during day time

1 Like

Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by pankere(m): 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2016
That's no python. Those are vipers. Very deadly and bad tempered snakes. Even with juju that man get mind o!
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by iykebest1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Gkemz:

Fooolishhman must you always comment trash without reading the content.
curse no man. God is love. I love u
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Coraje(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Thats not a python. That's a poisonous viper! I just hate snakes
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by tickles2luv2016(m): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
I no know whether na only me notice am but the guy resemble the snake abi nobody observe.
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by porshuch: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nairaland is turning to snakeland
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by tetfundfraudale: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
That's called eke in my village.it does not hurt human beings.sleeps in my room.play with it when I was a kid.many in my house in villa in anambra
We don't kill it.you kill it u mourn it thou ABAKILIKI boys are killing and eating them now in private. Last one that was killed d guy ran away from d villa and left his car. We call it eke new ulo.

In nnewi they don't eat ewi hence d name Nnewi many towns in anambra have their nso.
In AWKA they don't eat monkey. Plenty there.
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by RichDad1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Men! That's a freaking viper. shocked
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by kolomax(m): 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op, snakes are like deity to them in Benin, there's a particular snake village in Benin they normally play around without hurting anyone
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Temmytea70(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
jidxin:
its a viper family he dare not handle this snake at night ....its inactive during day time

Whether active or not, whether night or not... ... .. I see snake, i ruuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Manji01: 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
mamba808:
I came across this man somewhere in Akpakpa, Cotonou.... I was stone cold....
Hahahaha! Funny you
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by akeemyusuf(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
that those snakes are called paramonle in Yoruba language, they are very dangerous
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by akigbemaru: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
Snake
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by theGistsonline: 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
mamba808:

Funny enough, that's a fully grown viper!
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Sunseeker: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
To answer the question...

* He's posing for photo with it !* cool mtcheeeww
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by smada13(m): 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
that's what Yorubas call mona mona, they don't see during the day, don't be fooled, they are very deadly once its evening...... make the man try touch them anytime from 7pm.... una go hear touching stories....iranu
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Stancrus(m): 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Foolish man and he is even feeling happy taking pix and possing with a snake on his neck like a mare chain

I have always known northerners for there foolishness and lack of wisdom I never knew it's the worst rubbish this shouldn't make front page on nairaland
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by whizcartel(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
That's a freaking puff adder! Geez! people get mind o!
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Baroba(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pascal181:
Me I d hang python! Na 2day?

Eeh, but pythons are not venomous, you got to respect the dude he is handling one of the deadliest snakes in Africa.. The puff adder.

He is most likely a traditional medicine men..
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by sarutobie(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
OK first,that is a puff adder! And it is a very sensitive viper..how the heck does he do it? One option..he has defanged those snakes or stitched up their mouth.. It is a common practice in Asian countries..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" / Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* / Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.