Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou (48971 Views)

Snake On The Slippers / Will You Hang A Live Python Snake On Your Neck For This Excuse? / Lagos Landlord Hangs Tenant's Dog On The Ceiling (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by bigboss80s(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
That's a pit viper not a Python and it is very poisonous.
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Aroh48(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
jamex93:
for him mind oooo

If snake just pinch am just once

Him go know say it is better to keep police as firend over snake
Bros,it's better to keep snake as friend than police
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by o42austino(m): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
From the dull colour, this is not Python but Vipers.
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by spartoo: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
adorablepepple:
I hate snakes with passion angry
My dear nairaland and snakes are paddy ooooooo. Nairaland kan! Snake kan!
I love snakes more than I love my girlfriend
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Centurion04: 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
That's a puff adder ...a very dangerous specie wit a lightning fast strike and a very potent venom! The guy get mind sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by SenorMcSlyl(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
That's no python... those are vipers. One of the 3 most poisonous species of snakes.
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by jamex93(m): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
Aroh48:
Bros,it's better to keep snake as friend than police

grin grin grin grin grin grin

u tink so?
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Goldmaxx:
Toto dey hungry me oooo
u don use ur Vaseline finish abi?
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by klassykute(m): 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
easyfem:
Some ode will write end time snake
and u just wrote it
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Stallion84(m): 5:22am On Mar 07, 2016
This looks like a Gabon Viper shocked and not just a python. If it is, I give it to him cause that I one of the most poisonous snakes we have around.
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Baroba(m): 6:14am On Mar 07, 2016
tetfundfraudale:
That's called eke in my village.it does not hurt human beings.sleeps in my room.play with it when I was a kid.many in my house in villa in anambra
We don't kill it.you kill it u mourn it thou ABAKILIKI boys are killing and eating them now in private. Last one that was killed d guy ran away from d villa and left his car. We call it eke new ulo.

In nnewi they don't eat ewi hence d name Nnewi many towns in anambra have their nso.
In AWKA they don't eat monkey. Plenty there.

Please learn to differentiate between a Python and a Viper to avoid getting killed..This is not the revered Eke idemili we all know nna..
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by tmakins1: 8:06am On Mar 07, 2016
hate snakes ehh
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2016
mamba808:
I came across this man somewhere in Akpakpa, Cotonou.... I was stone cold....
which akpakpa in Cotonou...specify
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by mamba808(m): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:
which akpakpa in Cotonou...specify
Sacre Couer.... Do you stay around there?
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2016
mamba808:
Sacre Couer.... Do you stay around there?
yes but currently in nja..I stay at akgbojedo...
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by mamba808(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:
yes but currently in nja..I stay at akgbojedo...
That's great, we meet someday....Big thumbs up grin
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Hardeybohwarley(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
mamba808:
That's great, we meet someday....Big thumbs up grin
Yap...
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Kgdavid(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
Centurion04:
That's a puff adder ...a very dangerous specie wit a lightning fast strike and a very potent venom! The guy get mind sha!

usually these so called snake charmers have removed the snakes fangs so they can't get bitten
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
centurion04:

cry
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by viktuz(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
mamba808:
thats a viper not a cobra....
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Baroba(m): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2020
We back at this, the man probably defanged the snake, a defanged snake is far from dangerous..
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Baroba(m): 12:43am On Apr 01, 2020
We back at this, the man probably defanged the snake, a defanged snake is as dangerous as a rabbit.. zero venom needles..
Re: Man Hangs Snake On His Shoulder In Cotonou by Smartsly11: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
mamba808:
I came across this man somewhere in Akpakpa, Cotonou.... I was stone cold....
I schooled in republic of bene and this is their way over there..lol..a 3years old boy will chase you with a snake if u're not careful...bene and jass be like 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" / Check Out This Cute Little Tortoise I Saw At Me Backyard *pics* / Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.