Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Single And Confused. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Confused. (908 Views)

Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / I'm Damm Frustrated And Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Confused. by xolocious(m): 8:06am On Mar 06, 2016
hi
Re: Single And Confused. by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:23am On Mar 06, 2016
Oya come let's start a new relationship, I'll show u true love but we'll share whatever earnings u get 50/50. U can't be searching for true love and be stingy naaw undecided
Re: Single And Confused. by xolocious(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2016
funny u.
I'm still schooling.
Re: Single And Confused. by Pumpkin34(f): 8:52am On Mar 06, 2016
All the points you gave just prove you're not ready so stop complaining and remain single.

2 Likes

Re: Single And Confused. by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 06, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Oya come let's start a new relationship, I'll show u true love but we'll share whatever earnings u get 50/50. U can't be searching for true love and be stingy naaw undecided
OP, what's your take on this comment? Abi you broke join d search fo true love?
Re: Single And Confused. by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 06, 2016
xolocious:
April 24 would make it 3 years I broke up from my first and only true relationship and up to this moment, I find it hard or difficult committing myself into another.
my heart yearns for true love but I'm just too scared and confused to go into any. one of my reason is that I'm not buoyant enough to meet to the needs of the lady.
secondly, I have still not gotten over the first relationship I went into(though I was the one who broke up from her due to some reasons best known to us and as a matter of fact, it was a distant relationship and all through the moment we dated, we never set our eyes on each other)
thirdly, I just don't want anything that would clash with my plans.
fourthly, I'm not just strong enough to go through the hurdles of a relationship (considering it's pros and cons)...
inspite of all this, my heart yearns for love and I'm dying in loneliness.
I'm truly confused on this subject matter.
kindly help me out with your advice.
u were never in a relationship since u never saw ur gf throughout d relationship
Focus on something else
Love would find u

1 Like

Re: Single And Confused. by matrix199(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2016
bardella1:
u were never in a relationship since u never saw ur gf throughout d relationship
[b]Focus on something else
Love would find u]/b]

Fallacy!

If you want something, you focus on that thing. Focus on finding a good friend, cos true love springs from good friendship.

Only females may focus on something else, and love may find them. A man that yearns true love should focus on finding true love and as well something else. Do both, not just one.
Re: Single And Confused. by matrix199(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2016
bardella1:
Focus on something else
Love would find u

Fallacy!

If you want something, you focus on that thing. Focus on finding a good friend, cos true love springs from good friendship.

Only females may focus on something else, and love may find them. A man that yearns true love should focus on finding true love and as well something else. Do both, not just one.
Re: Single And Confused. by Tjpromise(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2016
bardella1:
Focus on something else
Love would find u
true,
Re: Single And Confused. by xolocious(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2016
it's actually true that I'm not yet ready.
but my heart yearns for it and I'm been swallowed up by boredom and loneliness.
how do I overcome this
Re: Single And Confused. by AlexCk: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2016
xolocious:
how do I overcome this

"U aint ready yet, bt ur heart yearns for it?"
That mean u aint ready bruh.

U dnt go into a relationship cuz u r bored n lonely, it doesn't work like that, u go into when u r ready n in tune with ur mind.

Dude, sometimes being lonely sucks, but when u aint ready, dnt go into it, b4 u mess up urs n ur girl's heart.
Just find something productive to channel ur energy to.
Re: Single And Confused. by firstking01(m): 1:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
Which advice do you need when you have already stated that you are not ready for any relationship hurdleundecided....sorry to burst your bubbles, relationship is meant for mature minds.
Re: Single And Confused. by firstking01(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
xolocious:
how do I overcome this
plus, i think your problem is psychological,,,,boredom and loneliness is a thing of the mind....you can be surrounded by people and still be lonely, you can be in a relationship and still be lonely...meanwhile, you can be single and still be happy and fulfilled, like i said, it's dependent on your mindset and the way you condition your heart.

1 Like

Re: Single And Confused. by xolocious(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
thanks pals. I'm truly grateful for your warm and honest response. it's been awesome.
Re: Single And Confused. by lalo128: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
grin
SexyStrawberry:
badt gal
Re: Single And Confused. by mart2k(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
hahaha, wicked u. Just tell me u want 2 sell ur love.
Re: Single And Confused. by mart2k(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:
All the points you gave just prove you're not ready so stop complaining and remain single.
U v just nailed it

1 Like

Re: Single And Confused. by mart2k(m): 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
bardella1:
Focus on something else
Love would find u
I think uar right

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Is Not Dominance/equity / See How A Guy Stylishly. Insulted A Girl He Was Asking Out / Is Relationship All About Love Or Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.