Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth (3706 Views)

Do You Consider Somalis Black? / Ethiopian Here: I Hate Somalis And Hear Me Out / What Race Are Somalis? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth by SomaliGuy7(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2016
SOMALIA IS THE ONLY AFRICAN COUNTRY THAT MADE IT ON THE TOP 10. AND THE ONLY MUSLIM COUNTRY ON THE TOP 10.

SOMALIS ARE THE BEST LOOKING AFRICANS. THEY ARE NOT MIXED WITH ARABS OR WHITES.

SOMALIS ARE CUSHITIC RACE.

Re: Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth by SomaliGuy7(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2016
MORE SOMALI PEOPLE

Re: Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth by SomaliGuy7(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2016
SOMALI KIDS

Re: Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2016
SomaliGuy7:
SOMALIA IS THE ONLY AFRICAN COUNTRY THAT MADE IT ON THE TOP 10. AND THE ONLY MUSLIM COUNTRY ON THE TOP 10.

SOMALIS ARE THE BEST LOOKING AFRICANS. THEY ARE NOT MIXED WITH ARABS OR WHITES.

SOMALIS ARE CUSHITIC RACE.
Who beat you? Shouldn't you be at the top? I think that vote was rigged by some jealous races.
Re: Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth by SomaliGuy7(m): 9:34am On Mar 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

Who beat you? Shouldn't you be at the top? I think that vote was rigged by some jealous races.

SOMALI PEOPLE HAVE MORE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE PERCENTAGE WISE THAN ANY COUNTRY IN AFRICA....

IF WE SAW THE Unclad FUFU EATING NIGERIANS IN THE COUNTRYSIDE OF NIGERIA, YOU WOULD BE COVUSLING IN PAIN AND AGONY. grin grin grin
Re: Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2016
SomaliGuy7:

SOMALI PEOPLE HAVE MORE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE PERCENTAGE WISE THAN ANY COUNTRY IN AFRICA....

Riiiight.

I asked who beat you. I mean, five races more attractive than Somalis. And you think its a compliment grin
Re: Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth by SomaliGuy7(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

Riiiight.

I asked who beat you. I mean, five races more attractive than Somalis. And you think its a compliment grin

I never took it as a compliment. Beauty is natural, it can't be bought, if only Blacks (Niggers) figured out that buying weaves doesn't make you beautiful grin grin
Re: Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2016
SomaliGuy7:

I never took it as a compliment. Beauty is natural, it can't be bought, if only Blacks (Niggers) figured out that buying weaves doesn't make you beautiful grin grin
What do our weaves have to do with the fact that five races have declared you uglier that them? grin
Re: Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth by Audray(f): 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
SomaliGuy7:

sooooo.how has beauty helped your country?? Damn narcissists. Cushite cushite cushite. Its never gonna be recognized. Bleeping cushie.
Re: Somalis Rated #5 Best Looking People On Earth by Mogadishu7: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2016
Audray:
sooooo.how has beauty helped your country?? Damn narcissists. Cushite cushite cushite. Its never gonna be recognized. Bleeping cushie.

It's blessing smiley

(1) (Reply)

Members From Edo State / Reincarnation And Past Lives: Fundamental Belief In The Igbo Culture / Ọ̀ọnirìṣà On Ọlọ́jọ Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.