Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari (34272 Views)

Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by ba7man(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
jamesibor:
If $ changing from 165 to 320 is not change, what then is change?
Pls educate us on the reason for this particular change. undecided

@Topic. Regina Askia doesn't even live in Nigeria so why's she forming advocate?
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by petersje8: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
The people like the two above me are the problems we are having.
They are still co-signing a terrible performance by the current administration, they said we should give them one year and lookey here one year is in the next mile and it is getting worst.
When you have no plan you plan to fail....

You must be an IPOB tout to oppose buhari. That's what our SW brothers wants us to believe na.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
BushidoBlue:

My friend no vex, ok, no vex...

Immediately you contest a presidential election and you win, you are not an old man anymore, you are a president of a nation, hence you are accountable to the citizens of the nation.
You are not a royal father, Oba or Emir or Obi/Eze.
If you know you cannot take the insult then kindly resign.
So ur in support of those that tag him Daura President even though he is old enough to be their grandy?
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Did she vote?..ashaawo feeling funky
why the hate?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
If things continue in the next 1 month like this,Mr Buhari should be relieved of his position as the head of state...The economy is going awor

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Shut up and take what you get?
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by olatade(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
I guess she's just a actress and not an economist. If she had voted for Jonathan perhaps she would have moved out of Nigeria by now. Where was she when Jonathan and his men were killing the economy? What miracle does she expect Buhari to perform? The President is giving the economy the best shot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Meritocracy: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ask Dasuki, Dopkesi, Aba Moro, Even Saraki this question they will tell you there is change

5 Likes

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
danot1030:
Nonsense! Did she cast any vote for buhari or why is she complaining?
Your mumu no get end
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by pobosky20(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
wailers....even on a sabat day,they must wail!! chai!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by shamecurls(m): 3:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
A Regina Askia that demands an instant turn-around after 16 years of doom....... smh........

Who God has blessed, No man Can curse.....

Bubu till 2023

BRF till 2032

And beyond, the center still holds!

Fear North.......They align with the East, South and West under different political party`s grin

#BornToRule
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Zico5(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
bugzbunny:

How can a normal human being vote buhari.....
U fall hand full time
So if he couldn't vote buhari, he should vote for looters in person of Gej that brought us to this level. Buhari may not have hit the ground and run but he is still better that the otueke man. I wonder how Nigeria would have been if the man is still in power. We put our hope in God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Aplaudez(m): 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nah even this dollar issue the suck me pass angry
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Jacko01: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Regina askia u neva chin shun shin.... Buhari just dey start u hear hehe.....

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by ojoyentalk: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
Askia is asking
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by omogin(f): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Buhari no be mumu o, he is just repping a deranged and deluded northern oligarch.
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Did she vote?..ashaawo feeling funky
she's married wit kids, how is she an ashawo?.

How will u feel if sum1 calls u such?.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Godsate: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
Before, I thought this lady get sense.

The country that has been messed up by diffrent leaders for more than 15years. You now expect everything just to chsnge over night. It's only a blind that will say that the government is not redirecting the country to the right route.

Let me ak you, when last since this government get to power that read it on page of paper that someone loot puplic fund?

Last government was so worst to the pont that the money generated internally was not enough to loot they went ahead and started borrowing money from other countries to share. What a shame.

I had respect and love for you since when you were acting in nolywood until this your post. I never know that your reasoning is this shallow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by scachy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
Here's APC true campaign slogan

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by ashatoda: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
who is she to ask questions. When did she left nigeria? Where was she during the subsidy wahala? What investmeots does she have in nigeria? Since when she left when did she start aligning with us here? It is better she keep shut.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by babadem2much(m): 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
DID YOU CAMPAIGN FOR HIM?

EVEN WE THAT DID NOT VOTE SEF NO DE SHOUT
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by braine(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:

All you people with your selective amnesia. Naira was already officially devalued to N197 when Jonathan was leaving so I'm not sure where you were changing yours for N165. Also I like how you guys are always conveniently comparing official rates during the Jonathan administration to the black market rates when talking about Buhari administration.

Back to madam Regina. This woman has been out of Nigeria working as a nurse for years. If things were good in Nigeria before now, why was she there? She said she agrees he's fighting corruption although unpopular, please can you ask her who it's unpopular among? Me and those I know are happy about it. The way some of you guys came here and boasted Buhari could never get enough votes because of the people around you is the same way some people think the anti-corruption fight is unpopular because of the people around them. We voted Buhari to fight insurgency, he's doing that. Boko Haram is no longer holding territories, roads that have been shut down for years are being reopened. Boko Haram is no longer attacking army barracks and making away with tanks and weapons. Even the hard to control bomb blasts have reduced significantly. The recently kidnapped girls are being rescued. You're a conman/woman and a liar if you feel all the evil we've been living with in Nigeria for decades will disappear in less than a year. The economy is in a bad shape and we can argue all day how we got here but I know things will get better soon with the passing of the budget. At least that'll act as a stimulant while the core is being fixed.

If some people want to act like we having come far from where we were, some of us don't mind reminding them.

My brother, you have time replying these short sighted people. They don't deserve the stress of explanation.

8 Likes

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
ba7man:
Pls educate us on the reason for this particular change. undecided

@Topic. Regina Askia doesn't even live in Nigeria so why's she forming advocate?

she has every right to ask questions as a Nigerian and she spoke on behalf of Nigerians in diaspora.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Mrslimblack(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
I nvr thought that any being in his or her right sense will think of voting an 82 yr old man (claiming to be 72) into power, but I was surprised when most Nigerians did. Now I'm happy it's telling on them, especially my brothers in the West, they are now the target of their barbaric way of life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by csteve: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Buhari Will Never turn around Nigeria to better, To be safe, stop commenting here, get back to work... The person writing open letter has been in the US for years... If things were so Good she should have been home by now.

APC are quite thieves.... PDP were popular thieves...

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by murtalaa(m): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
cybermic007:
The former Nollywood actress turned Nurse, penned down an open letter to President Buhari on her facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153215451087202&id=630377201
Ipob in diaspora. Continue twisting Ese and co case as you like, We all know it's a clear case of elopement.
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by klax(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
DrayZee:
Upon all the see that you have saw, you are still asking?
Yimu. Dey dere dey ask.

Tell them pls.

The fingers of failure and scammers party(APC) is everywhere even a blind man knew Nigeria has enter one chance so no need asking *is this change or whatever.*

Mind you buhari did not promise CHANGE but rather promised CHAIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by tuoyoojo(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
ok na

I remember when Jonathan came in, he had overwhelming support of the country but immediately he stepped into dat aso rock something came over him.

the same tin is happening to oga bubu

they become obvious to the cries and pains of the electorate

so many people are going to the so called "wailers hq" to pick their "registration forms"

if buhari decides to ignore the laminations of the people who voted him in, am very sure d same fate dat befell Jonathan is patiently waiting for bubu

let him not say he wasn't warned bf hand

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:

All you people with your selective amnesia. Naira was already officially devalued to N197 when Jonathan was leaving so I'm not sure where you were changing yours for N165. Also I like how you guys are always conveniently comparing official rates during the Jonathan administration to the black market rates when talking about Buhari administration.

Back to madam Regina. This woman has been out of Nigeria working as a nurse for years. If things were good in Nigeria before now, why was she there? She said she agrees he's fighting corruption although unpopular, please can you ask her who it's unpopular among? Me and those I know are happy about it. The way some of you guys came here and boasted Buhari could never get enough votes because of the people around you is the same way some people think the anti-corruption fight is unpopular because of the people around them. We voted Buhari to fight insurgency, he's doing that. Boko Haram is no longer holding territories, roads that have been shut down for years are being reopened. Boko Haram is no longer attacking army barracks and making away with tanks and weapons. Even the hard to control bomb blasts have reduced significantly. The recently kidnapped girls are being rescued. You're a conman/woman and a liar if you feel all the evil we've been living with in Nigeria for decades will disappear in less than a year. The economy is in a bad shape and we can argue all day how we got here but I know things will get better soon with the passing of the budget. At least that'll act as a stimulant while the core is being fixed.

If some people want to act like we having come far from where we were, some of us don't mind reminding them.
dont mind mindless wailer

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Banter1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
blackfase:
Good question. I'm losing faith in d guy myself.
you're losing it, I have lost it.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by jbjustice(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
#imustspeakgrammer

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
only a fool believe in PMB for effective change can anything Good from from dura ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedian AY 45th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Tee-Y Mix And Ivie Ogbonmwan Wedding Pictures / Sammie And Ozioma Okposo Vacation In Mexico (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.