Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari (34273 Views)

Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Stemkay: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
ONLY ON NAIRALAND:

Millions APChit touts

Billions PDPigg Hooligans

Senseless comments

Drunkards

Fish brained human beings

Many are sensible

Some are senseless

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by dejdel(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
You left the country for greener pastures instead of you staying behind to contribute your own quota to the development of this country,here you are,writing to the president...were you sleeping then when those thieves were looting the treasury or you were damn busy with your nursing job that writing to the former president(GEJ) is difficult for you.If you are serious about this letter you wrote,pls kindly dash home so as to assist the president because him alone can't do it.I bet if you can do that. Na so so USA,LONDON,CANADA,ETC all of una dey run go..yeye people,why you no turn nurse for naija and contribute your quota?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by acada111(f): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=Elnino4ladies post=43526529]Did she vote?..ashaawo feeling funky[/quote]

Na wa o...that's not cool at all nau
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by aishmuhd(f): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
asking for cheap popularity....do u really wnt change? non-sense people in a non-sence region inside a non-sence country.
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by aishmuhd(f): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
asking for cheap popularity....do u really wnt change? non-sense people in a non-sence region inside a non-sense country.
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
wallace83:

He asked a normal question ...why insult him....no be Una fault tho ....always blaming this present government for the sins of PDP...your own stupidity is bliss
Ode!!! what pdp sins are u blaming this goverment for Zombi
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by NaijaCuzin: 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
like it or not Quote it or not

#iStandWithBuhari
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Socketbet: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
If only they can return our corruption cry[code][/code] cry
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by vislabraye(m): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
blackfase:
Good question. I'm losing faith in d guy myself.

It's too early to lose faith. Afterall, he needs 4 to 8 years to undo the harm done by Pdp. Apart from that all Nigerians are criminals.
The judiciary is very corrupt.
There are saboteurs in the government. For instance the angrls he waited to appoint, some have been discovered to be demons.
Nothing is Buharis fault.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by vislabraye(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
mrmetoo1:

All you people with your selective amnesia. Naira was already officially devalued to N197 when Jonathan was leaving so I'm not sure where you were changing yours for N165. Also I like how you guys are always conveniently comparing official rates during the Jonathan administration to the black market rates when talking about Buhari administration.

Back to madam Regina. This woman has been out of Nigeria working as a nurse for years. If things were good in Nigeria before now, why was she there? She said she agrees he's fighting corruption although unpopular, please can you ask her who it's unpopular among? Me and those I know are happy about it. The way some of you guys came here and boasted Buhari could never get enough votes because of the people around you is the same way some people think the anti-corruption fight is unpopular because of the people around them. We voted Buhari to fight insurgency, he's doing that. Boko Haram is no longer holding territories, roads that have been shut down for years are being reopened. Boko Haram is no longer attacking army barracks and making away with tanks and weapons. Even the hard to control bomb blasts have reduced significantly. The recently kidnapped girls are being rescued. You're a conman/woman and a liar if you feel all the evil we've been living with in Nigeria for decades will disappear in less than a year. The economy is in a bad shape and we can argue all day how we got here but I know things will get better soon with the passing of the budget. At least that'll act as a stimulant while the core is being fixed.

If some people want to act like we haven't come far from where we were, some of us don't mind reminding them.

You are just ventilating without understanding what she's passing across. She gave him credit for fighting corruption( though you and I know it's just a charade ).
If you are sincere with yourself, who should you hold responsible ? During Gej's era, when bh was on bombing spree, we all blamed him. We called him all sorts of names. Why are you angry if people attack Buhari over the killings in Agatu ? Who should hold responsible if not him ?
To make matters worse, he has not come out openly condemn the mass killing perpetuated by his brothers. He has not consoled the victims or visited the razed down village.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by unphilaz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
DrayZee:
Upon all the see that you have saw, you are still asking?
Yimu. Dey dere dey ask.

wayo abeg help me laf abeg
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by swiffy(f): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
ABEG HELP ME ASK AM
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by unphilaz(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
The people like the two above me are the problems we are having.
They are still co-signing a terrible performance by the current administration, they said we should give them one year and lookey here one year is in the next mile and it is getting worst.
When you have no plan you plan to fail....
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by unphilaz(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
crotonite:
GUYS, MIND HOW YOU INSULT BUHARI.
you can insult him freely if you pass this simple test

(bubuAge/2) - urAge = X

(if x < 0) buhari is not ur play mate.
(else) ur good to go.
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by beblessed(f): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
doublewisdom:
So people actually believed in Buhari? Na wah o.
grin grin grin grin. I just tire
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Kay25(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
Good say u comot ask out askia to ask sai baba if him no fit change d country make him give us our change since dis bus conductor no sabi where him dey go again make he no go carry us enta bush oooo
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by queenaisha(f): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
[quote author=guttentag post=43524412]the deed is already done and the damage is made...stop lamenting and look for solutions
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by NorttGate: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
cybermic007:
The former Nollywood actress turned Nurse, penned down an open letter to President Buhari on her facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153215451087202&id=630377201
. I remember the past when watching this woman on movies,a very good actress but now not a very good writer
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by bugzbunny: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
wallace83:

Shut your trap and stop being sentimental what else do you people want again.....GEJ to become the president or buhari to devalue the naira.....lame fool like you think a government is working when they collect loans to build roads for more than 5years
Money for 2016 padded budget is not loaned
Its frm daura farmland...ode
go sleep jare
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nicely written. smiley
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by piagetskinner(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
A cattle rustling president that is insensitive to the killings of innocent people in agatu community of benue state and lagos
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by InvertedHammer: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
/
I thought you people are praying for Buhari to fail.

Now that God is answering your prayers, why are you people complaining?

I can only laugh. People have no idea of what they are praying for because they have been blinded by partisanship.

I wish Buhari fails more. Let's see who will bear the brunt in the next few years. Keep praying. LOL. Biting the nose to spite the face? Buhari is enjoying the best the world has to offer. Please do not hesitate to continue praying that the country fails because of the hatred for Buhari.

And I pray," Dear God, please answer the prayers of Nigerians. They want Buhari to fail. Please hearken to their voice. Let $1 = N1000. Let inflation be at 1000%. Let fuel lines return. May PHCN switch remain at OFF position. Please let corruption thrive. Let Boko Haram remain undefeated. For even though their lives will suck, they shall remain eternally grateful to you in assisting them prove to the world that Buhari is a dullard. They don't care about their future nor the welfare of their children, they just want Buhari to fail. All these I ask through your son our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

/*feel free to print and pray every morning* /

/
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by ba7man(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
herbie27:
she has every right to ask questions as a Nigerian and she spoke on behalf of Nigerians in diaspora.
Yes.... just like soldiers that sit far away at home and talk about the warfront.
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by swagifted(m): 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
bayonekind:

From the promises .. I have started enjoying one
..Stable power ... it now 4 months I use my generator ..... except for test running it..
I have been experiencing 24/7 in my place ...from PHCN to Inverter and before my inverter run out ...PHCN is Back ...
My Gas now take me 3 months -12kg ---- I constantly use electric cooker to handle my home cooking ..
I can tel you ...I am bit stable financially except for occasionally fuel scarcity for my car ...although .. life is cool ..

Let give those guy time to do their engineering and construction ...I believe they will make positive impact at the end ..even if its minor ...we can move from their ....

baba...can I email you...need info on how you set up your inverter....
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2016
PrinceMario:
Was the corrupt ineffectual buffoon who could still laundered 51 Billion naira to bayelsa in less than 48hrs to the expiration of his adminstration a better option? Fools everywhere.
plz!, say wat u knw and are sure of because if Buhari shld pass his social media bill, then i guess ppl like u will be arrested n charge 2 court.
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2016
ba7man:
Yes.... just like soldiers that sit far away at home and talk about the warfront.
u guys don't want ur president 2 be criticised in anyway either for gud or bad bt trust me!, his reaping wat he sowed.

Since ur a Nigerian at home, try writing him one and see if it will even get 2 his desk.

The man is confuse n knw nt the way forward for nigeria.
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by 400billionman: 3:42am On Mar 07, 2016
doublewisdom:
So people actually believed in Buhari? Na wah o.

A mirage to see able bodied youths believing in an above 70 coupist. No be say the man nah Mandela.

Some youth brain be like tissue paper.
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by tpiar: 5:07am On Mar 07, 2016
is an investigation not supposed to be launched to find out how a child was left starving by a roadside?

just wondering why its so banal.
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by kosokoadeyemi: 6:20am On Mar 07, 2016
That is good question bcis ave not see any change ooooooooooooooo
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by maryrosz(f): 7:33am On Mar 07, 2016
mrmetoo1:

All you people with your selective amnesia. Naira was already officially devalued to N197 when Jonathan was leaving so I'm not sure where you were changing yours for N165. Also I like how you guys are always conveniently comparing official rates during the Jonathan administration to the black market rates when talking about Buhari administration.

Back to madam Regina. This woman has been out of Nigeria working as a nurse for years. If things were good in Nigeria before now, why was she there? She said she agrees he's fighting corruption although unpopular, please can you ask her who it's unpopular among? Me and those I know are happy about it. The way some of you guys came here and boasted Buhari could never get enough votes because of the people around you is the same way some people think the anti-corruption fight is unpopular because of the people around them. We voted Buhari to fight insurgency, he's doing that. Boko Haram is no longer holding territories, roads that have been shut down for years are being reopened. Boko Haram is no longer attacking army barracks and making away with tanks and weapons. Even the hard to control bomb blasts have reduced significantly. The recently kidnapped girls are being rescued. You're a conman/woman and a liar if you feel all the evil we've been living with in Nigeria for decades will disappear in less than a year. The economy is in a bad shape and we can argue all day how we got here but I know things will get better soon with the passing of the budget. At least that'll act as a stimulant while the core is being fixed.

If some people want to act like we haven't come far from where we were, some of us don't mind reminding them.
is people like you that will see a house burning and still be arguing and believing it will not burn completely. in a nutshell, buhari has broken so many hearts and the broken hearted,have a right to express how dey feel. Buhari shud give the explanation to those who need it and not you. The question still remains, where is the "change"
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by hush15: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2016
juman:
Obviously apc government is also not so good one.

They are confused.

Not confused but unfit to rule. The annoying part is the gross impunity at which they use the security agencies to oppress and intimidate!

Well, it's not yet time to say I said so cos their fall is still gaining momentum. Not because I wish them so but with the kinda of precedence set, it's sure their destination.

The wise man that once said,

" to fail to plan is to plan to fail" is right after all.

It's obvious the reason why they wanted power,

1 out of hate
2 To just be in control.

No plan at all.....
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by juman(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2016
hush15:

Not confused but unfit to rule. The annoying part is the gross impunity at which they use the security agencies to oppress and intimidate!

Well, it's not yet time to say I said so cos their fall is still gaining momentum. Not because I wish them so but with the kinda of precedence set, it's sure their destination.

The wise man that once said,

" to fail to plan is to plan to fail" is right after all.

It's obvious the reason why they wanted power,

1 out of hate
2 To just be in control.

No plan at all.....

They are fit to rule. The time it took them to reorganize has caught up with them.

In real sense the ministers have been there for just few months.

But they failed to hit the ground running.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sammie And Ozioma Okposo Vacation In Mexico (Photos, Video) / Oliseh Akpofure Wins 'spend-A-Day-With DonJazzy', Gets His N500k Prize (Photos) / 5 Top Harry Potter Cast Who Have Died (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.