Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari (34261 Views)

Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Regina Askia Flaunts Bare Butt In See-through Gown At Nollywood Event In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by deebrain(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2016
shamecurls:

Its Pubic and not [size=18pt]Public[/size]

Thanks for the correction and also getting the message.
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by shamecurls(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2016
deebrain:

Thanks for the correction and also getting the message.

Olodo!
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by deebrain(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2016
shamecurls:

Olodo!

you should have posted this yr name along with the earlier correction, rather than waste MB...
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by shamecurls(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2016
deebrain:

you should have posted this yr name along with the earlier correction, rather than waste MB...

Olodo!
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by deebrain(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2016
shamecurls:

I said my name is Olodo!

ok ok ok.... I said i got your name.
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by PrinceMario(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2016
herbie27:
plz!, say wat u knw and are sure of because if Buhari shld pass his social media bill, then i guess ppl like u will be arrested n charge 2 court.
OK! my question is, was the shoeless GEJ a better option during the last election?
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Tex42(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
[b]Even u Regina! So u fell for Buhari's $1 = N1 black magic? []
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by Tex42(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
Even u Regina! So u fell for Buhari's $1 = N1 black magic, ehh?!
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by calaharry: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2016
Can you change a rotten mango to fresh mango in 365days? NO! FIRST YOU PLANT THE SEED AND WAIT FOR GESTATION PERIOD TO BEAR NEW FRUITS AND MATURE .
Be true to ya sef nijarians,you need to giv this president some breathing space. HABA! GMB IS NOT THE CAUSE OF YOUR ACCUMULATED SYS ROT,HE IS TRYING TO CLEAN THEM Up
Re: Regina Askia's Open Letter To Buhari by ba7man(m): 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
herbie27:
u guys don't want ur president 2 be criticised in anyway either for gud or bad bt trust me!, his reaping wat he sowed.

Since ur a Nigerian at home, try writing him one and see if it will even get 2 his desk.

The man is confuse n knw nt the way forward for nigeria.
I'm sure you didn't vote for him so I don't expect anything less from you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" / Tagbo’s Death: Police Investigating Davido As His Response Is Suspicious - CP / Rita Dominic Is All Shades Of Beauty As She Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.