Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds (1477 Views)

My Wife Doesn't Like Kissing / Man Collapses After Hanging Out With Babe In The Club / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2016
**smiles** my wife is the kinda lady I wud call every mans dream wife,she's d perfect description of "perfect" lolz.
Ok,sum of yu guys dat knw me frm ma previous threads,I love ma wife so much nd God blessed us wif a beautiful daughter last month.
Now it happened dat ma wife doesn't really like d way I spend tym wif ma fwnds,sumtyms she calls me wen a wif dem as asks me "babe,isn't it tym to come home?" ,so last month was our aniversary and I promised her I would spoil her silly wen I get home because I travelled to lagos for an important business meeting,she was very happy and excited but wen I came back dat sunday,my fwnd from work was wit me because he wanted to see our new born baby,after his stay at ma place,he asked me to please drop him off at his place which i did and I also kinda spent alil time there.
So when I got back home,my wife's face wasn't bright atall,so I asked her what the prblm was, b4 she could say anytin, tears was already in her eyes... She said dat I promised her a lot of things on dis special day,yet am out wif ma fwnd,forgettin abt her,I was shocked @ that statement,so I apologised and asked her to wipe her tears and go dressup, she did and I took her to a very calm place where we had a lot of tym to talk,gist,eat and had a slow dance, it was fun. So ma questn nw is... Why do our ladies do dis??, do I have to ditch ma fwnds nw??
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2016
U hav to understand she is a needy wife... never forget that... pls fvck her silly.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2016
You are married now. You wife is your new best friend. Take her out the more and less of your friends. I also wish I could go out more often with my wife. I have tight schedule and sometimes I'm too tired to go out

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by Ahmed0336(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2016
My brother your own na joke compared to mine. If 4pm do and I'm not home na case. If i wan go out we must go together and if i do strong head commot only me hmmm if she begin cry for me for house life go just tire me. Hmmmm MARRIAGE!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by Kondomatic(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2016
Then hang out with her friends. #laughing.

Another reason getting a wife should wait............
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2016
Try to create a satisfying balance between the time you allot to your friends and the time you spend with you wife.

Your wife feels you aren't spending enough time with her. Make her think other wise. Try to spend more time with her. It doesn't necessarily mean you should ditch your friends. Just know how to divide your time between both parties so neither of them would feel left out.
In spending time with your wife, I don't actually think it's the length of time that matters, but the quality of time. You may not spend all day with her, but make the time you spend with her worthwhile. Do fun stuff with her, make her feel appreciated and loved. Make it interesting, make it memorable, make it count.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by mynduu44: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2016
When u dey fork u wife well, u no tell us oo now that she is mad about ur presence u wan make we give u advise..

Ok, let me advise you, Gonk her wiv less passion nd she won't notice ur absent wen u re wiv ur friend..

Remember, an ordinary gal fwend telling me I like my friends more, I was like gal, re u really ok...

I did not spend 3 month b4 dumping her axx..
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by firstking01(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2016
lipsrsealed...also, stop bringing everything you do with your wife on nairaland, sincerely, this one wasn't necessary cos i know you know what to do.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by GentleMimi: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
I am a lady, and I value a man who gives me his attention and quality time. But I am also wise enough to give a guy some breathing space, but not so great that he gets lost out there. I really don't know the circumstances surrounding ur marriage, so I cannot say ur wife is clingy or u are too liberal , but you should talk to her. Your marriage is quite young from all indications, as time goes on things may not be the same. You deserve your "me time", she should understand that. But you need to reassure her that you are responsible enough to be left on your own for a short while.
And pls, next time when you need advice, obtain it from and experienced responsible elderly person in a "living" marriage. Many peeps here are #awaiting40marksfromJAMB
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by introvertious: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
I guess b4 u got married n had a child, u had time to hang out wit her and now u want her to stay home and 'babysit' while u continue enjoying witout her. Make out time for her n ur daughter.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
One of your friends may know about her past life when she hasn't met you.Hence,she doesn't want you to hang around with them.Or she may have a feeling that they may be giving you bad advices or they are womanizers.So she doesn't want them to spoil you more.Besides,does your wife hang around with her friends too?If so,she shouldn't control you.Be the man not her puppet.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by firstking01(m): 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
freshRaymond:
**smiles** my wife is the kinda lady I wud call every mans dream wife,she's d perfect description of "perfect" lolz.
Ok,sum of yu guys dat knw me frm ma previous threads,I love ma wife so much nd God blessed us wif a beautiful daughter last month.
Now it happened dat ma wife doesn't really like d way I spend tym wif ma fwnds,sumtyms she calls me wen a wif dem as asks me "babe,isn't it tym to come home?" ,so last month was our aniversary and I promised her I would spoil her silly wen I get home because I travelled to lagos for an important business meeting,she was very happy and excited but wen I came back dat sunday,my fwnd from work was wit me because he wanted to see our new born baby,after his stay at ma place,he asked me to please drop him off at his place which i did and I also kinda spent alil time there.
So when I got back home,my wife's face wasn't bright atall,so I asked her what the prblm was, b4 she could say anytin, tears was already in her eyes... She said dat I promised her a lot of things on dis special day,yet am out wif ma fwnd,forgettin abt her,I was shocked @ that statement,so I apologised and asked her to wipe her tears and go dressup, she did and I took her to a very calm place where we had a lot of tym to talk,gist,eat and had a slow dance, it was fun. So ma questn nw is... Why do our ladies do dis??, do I have to ditch ma fwnds nw??
minimize the way you hang out with your friends, from the way you sound it seems you hang out alot...you are married for crying out loud, and stop typing friend as "fwend" cos you are married now.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by Beadex1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
You have to endure it for a while ...give her another child she will soon detach from you and concentrate on your children....... She Is just bored
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by babdap: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ahmed0336:
My brother your own na joke compared to mine. If 4pm do and I'm not home na case. If i wan go out we must go together and if i do strong head commot only me hmmm if she begin cry for me for house life go just tire me. Hmmmm MARRIAGE!!!!!!
you are not only a married man but you are equally in bondage.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Lolz.. Bro yu r funny, how long have yu guys been married?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
firstking01:
minimize the way you hang out with your friends, from the way you sound it seems you hang out alot...you are married for crying out loud, and stop typing friend as "fwend" cos you are married now.
Married pple don't type "fwend"? .. Hmmm,dats new
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
freshRaymond:

Married pple don't type "fwend"? .. Hmmm,dats new
nope they don't, only teenagers does that cool
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
You have to understand on thing OP. Women are jealous beings. She simply doesn't want your friends taking away your precious time which you could have spent with her.

So by all means, hang out with your friends but don't do it at her own expense.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Like Me Hanging Out With My Frnds by cruzita(f): 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided is she wrong?

(1) (Reply)

Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home / Should A 30 Year Old Lady Be Worried If She Is Not Married? / "You Know You Are Like A Brother To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.