Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home (1473 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by Blackberrybabes: 6:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Will you accept this kind of Oyinbo wife if your son/brother brings her from the UK and claims she is the love of his life and infact they have 2 children already.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/will-you-accept-this-kind-of-oyinbo.html

lalasticlala

Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by Blackberrybabes: 6:13am On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Worris dis no way!!!
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by psucc(m): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2016
As a parent, I will advised him against that but if he decides to stake his life there, why not allow him to have a taste of it but by the time he would have realized the harm, pray it won't be late for him.

A major determinant is how the child was brought up. The foundation matters a lot. For a child to bring this kind home means he had been carrying millipedes with his bare hands and his parents wouldn't see any bad in his/her action.
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by Flexherbal(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2016
How did she get to that ghetto?
Money can make some men marry any woman.
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by deewhone(f): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2016
This one na error factorial
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 05, 2016
This one na albino na
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by ireneony(f): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2016
She is a meth head
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by Smartguy001(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2016
Watin happen nah sad wot dah Bleep is dis
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 05, 2016
grin angry Accept zebra as wife or accept human being??
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by agarawu23(m): 6:32am On Apr 05, 2016
Don't judge her due to her physical appearance. She might/may be better than the 'holy' ones. smiley
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by Tallesty1(m): 6:33am On Apr 05, 2016
It depends on your relationship with the guy. If he's very close to you and takes your advice then talk sense into his head. Give him good reason why he shouldn't marry the lady and leave the rest for him and God.

A guy that's going with this colored lady might be into drugs and could berry some bullets in chest if you disturb him too much.
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by dominique(f): 6:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Majority of Africans are a bunch of overzealous, over-religious hypocrites. Your body is as clear as a slate yet you commit a lot of horrendous atrocities. A little boy was left to die because he was a 'witch'. For months this boy was wandering on the streets, exposed to dangerous elements yet he was totally ignored by the 'godly' people . It took a woman covered with tattoos and piercings to save the life of this child. After seeing that, some people still have the rights to judge someone with tatoos. What have we achieved for ourselves with all our holiness?

Let's stop judging a book by its cover.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by alatbaba1(m): 6:37am On Apr 05, 2016
If she is a money bag. No problem. Even my father can Mary her sef.
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by powerfulsettingz: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2016
psucc:
As a parent, I will advised him against that but if he decides to stake his life there, why not allow him ton have a taste of it but by the time hr would have realized the harm, pray it won't be late for him.

A major determinant is how the child was brought up. The foundation matters a lot. For a child to bring this kind home means he had been carrying millipedes with his bare hands and his parents wouldn't see any bad in his/her action.
Warisdis? English or grammar?
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by Mologi(m): 6:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Nothing wrong with her...just flowers growing on her...

Mo nwa iyawo ooo
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by kogistar: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2016
evil tattoos on her body
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by ATMC(f): 7:55am On Apr 05, 2016
Tattoos don't define a person na. Haba!

Since she's home I'll observe her ways and for my son or bro to like her means there's something likable about her.
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by ChappyChase: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2016
ATMC:
Tattoos don't define a person na. Haba!

Since she's home I'll observe her ways and for my son or bro to like her means there's something likable about her.
Na Africa we dey,,,, I no go let my son/brother bring striper come my family in the name of wife!
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by ugooo88(m): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2016
this one is not oyibo na. when he brings original one I'll think about it
Re: Will You Accept This Kind Of Oyinbo Wife If Your Brother/son Brings Her Home by tomdon(m): 1:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Mologi:
Nothing wrong with her...just flowers growing on her...

Mo nwa iyawo ooo

k

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Pose Unclad For Some Guy If He Offer You Good Money? How Much? / My Girlfriend Wants My Unclad Pics / How I Escaped Being Bathed With Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.