Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,790 members, 7,855,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please (3378 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / Let Just Share This Tonite ( Only For The Matured Minds) / Questions For The Matured. Pls Be Sincere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Cutehector(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
octopusfreaky:
sharrrap,do the needful.i mean you can donate and just help solve her plight.Abi u be azoooo****ia.
I no want baby na....
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by frainc(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
If you are still interested
Kindly send an email to frc4us@gmail.com

Many things are involve
This is not a mater of "forum chat"
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by homies100: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Contact me on 07060885512...
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by mynduu44: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2016
So many useless men on Nairaland..

U just want to donate ur child for monetary gains bah

No worthy igbo man would buy this sh1t, we regard our kids nd they re our pride..

Well I know of a tribe that don't regard their offspring, they just give birth cous they ve sperm.
U can try them out sha..

1 Like

Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by jamesversion: 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
6fit:

i can help u hookup a man who also just need a child from lady but not marriage....send me mail to: dendjustfydmeans@gmail.com

She needs a child and not marriage.. your acquaintance also needs a child and not marriage. So where is the connection
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by cognize: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tolany25:
I am female, I will be 30 this year December but I find it so hard to get married. I avoid any man that comes my way just because I am afraid of sex. I always try to have sex once in a year but I still can't help it. This is something I can't even tell my mother and she's really looking up to me just to get married and bear my own children as all my brothers and sisters are all married but it seems she
loves me more because I don't get it. I am writing this letter with tears running down my face. I don't want a man I will be staying with but it's so hard for me to tell any man that comes my way. I just need to see my own child and be happy with them. There's no point in getting married and end the married in no time. What's the point? People see me as somebody who sleeps with a lot of men for money but they won't understand. Please, any man who is ready to do this can hook up with me...

The mods should please help me move this to the front page because it's a matter of the heart.
May be try a sperm bank.
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by 6fit(f): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
jamesversion:

She needs a child and not marriage.. your acquaintance also needs a child and not marriage. So where is the connection

so what is yur wahala now? Can u mind yur asshole biz
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by jamesversion: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
6fit:

so what is yur wahala now? Can u mind yur asshole biz

Even if you were raised from the gutter, you don't have to be this rude.. you make mockery of the female you are.
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by zicobass12: 11:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Send a mail to isaacanyanwu1@gmail.com or whatsapp dis number for serious discussion 08060197846
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by 6fit(f): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
jamesversion:

Even if you were raised from the gutter, you don't have to be this rude.. you make mockery of the female you are.

u think through yur dickk, dat y u are clueless....anyway, if i dont respond to yur next post it means i dont join words nor wast my MB with clueless fellow.
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Cutehector:
I'm touched by this... any man dat makes dis lady smile again will receive divine favours this year, amen..

It's easier to bless, Dan to curse.
U don go Spiro! Chai!!! Divine favour from who? Same person who condemned fornication?
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by britbuz(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
The cheese gets the mice.... Most guys responding are Pusie deficient, easy- is -the-way dudes angry

1 Like

Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Uzorange(f): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
I am female, I will be 30 this year December but I find it so hard to get married. I avoid any man that comes my way just because I am afraid of sex. I always try to have sex once in a year but I still can't help it. This is something I can't even tell my mother and she's really looking up to me just to get married and bear my own children as all my brothers and sisters are all married but it seems she loves me more because I don't get it. I am writing this letter with tears running down my face. I don't want a man I will be staying with but it's so hard for me to tell any man that comes my way. I just need to see my own child and be happy with them. There's no point in getting married and end the married in no time. What's the point? People see me as somebody who sleeps with a lot of men for money but they won't understand. Please, any man who is ready to do this can hook up with me...

The mods should please help me move this to the front page because it's a matter of the heart.

Sweetheart, i have hard similar experience, but i seek the advice from men of and i opened to my mum and we prayed and now i'm thinking towards that direction, as a Christian is not really good to be a single mother especially the one that did not happen by chance. Think about those lonely nights when you'll need someone to talk or cry to, marriage is a good thing. Please get inspired today by Visiting http://adeleinspired..com.ng/
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by dlawsamesq(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2016
Send a mail to samolowokere@yahoo.com. I will like to know u.
Re: I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please by Mpyaw: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
6fit:

i can help u hookup a man who also just need a child from lady but not marriage....send me mail to: dendjustfydmeans@gmail.com
shocked..... Where Where he hell are we going too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Study Reveals Which Nigerian Tribes Have The Largest/smallest Joystick Sizes / Top Controversial Female Romancelander 2016 / We Were Forced To Create HIV Virus To Wipe Off African Race – Dr. Robert Gallo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.