Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Those This Idioms Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Those This Idioms Mean (886 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? / "Just Because I Have Nice B-u-t-t Does Not Mean..................." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Those This Idioms Mean by Sasuwa(f): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pls, i overheard my grand ma talking to her and heard her uttering this words " if u child start eating what adult are eating , the child must defecate like adults" and her friend exclaimed " yes mama ruth" pls what the meaning of this proverbs.
Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Google is at your door step
Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by anuma1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ask google
Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by Sasuwa(f): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
olihilistic:
Google is at your door step
google?
Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sasuwa:
google?
yes Google or Yahoo search
Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by Sasuwa(f): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2016
anuma1:
Ask google
ur result did not match any document, this what i saw in google
Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
A wise person is spoken to in proverbs and not in prose.

Let me explain it in prose for the uninitiated

When you start taking adult decisions and doing things adults do (especially the seemingly ''sweet'' things), you must be ready to bear the responsibilities that come from these decisions like an adult too. Wait and be patient until you become and adult before you do adult things. Life is in stages, do not rush to do things you are not yet ready for.

You dont eat adult food and defecate like a child. Mbanu... You cannot take adult decisions and then expect childlike small and simple consequences.

So when you start doing adult things like doing ''boyfriend and girlfriend'' and having sex and drinking and smoking and all that, just beware that there are great consequences you must be responsible for when they come raining down. E.g unwanted pregnancies, STIs/STDs, disgrace and shame, unwanted children with more mouths to feed etc etc.

That is enough lessons for today Sasuwa my daughter..we shall see on the next Nkwor day under this same udarah tree... smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by BLINGZ88: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
Wisdom, when u want to enjoy like others, u must b prepared to go through the pain they went through
Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by Swaggeronfleak(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Very simple Sasuwa
It say there is time for everything, do what is right at the right time and age.
Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by Sasuwa(f): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
olihilistic:
yes Google or Yahoo search
i searched and saw ur search did not mach any document
Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by wolfgangg(m): 12:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Is your name RUTH?
Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by Sasuwa(f): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:
A wise person is spoken to in proverbs and not in prose.

Let me explain it in prose for the uninitiated

When you start taking adult decisions and doing things adults do (especially the seemingly ''sweet'' things), you must be ready to bear the responsibilities that come from these decisions like an adult too. Wait and be patient until you become and adult before you do adult things. Life is in stages, do not rush to do things you are not yet ready for.

You dont eat adult food and defecate like a child. Mbanu... You cannot take adult decisions and then expect childlike small and simple consequences.

So when you start doing adult things like doing ''boyfriend and girlfriend'' and having sex and drinking and smoking and all that, just beware that there are great consequences you must be responsible for when they come raining down. E.g unwanted pregnancies, STIs/STDs, disgrace and shame, unwanted children with more mouths to feed etc etc.

That is enough lessons for today Sasuwa my daughter..we shall see on the next Nkwor day under this same udarah tree... smiley smiley smiley smiley
thank u
Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by Jostico: 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sasuwa:
Pls, i overheard my grand ma talking to her and heard her uttering this words " if u child start eating what adult are eating , the child must defecate like adults" and her friend exclaimed " yes mama ruth" pls what the meaning of this proverbs.

hey! can we be friends?
Re: What Those This Idioms Mean by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sasuwa:
i searched and saw ur search did not mach any document
I don't want to type now if not the parable is not hard to explain

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pic : When You Check His Phone And.... / Picture: Guys And Ladies How True Is This? / Check Out The Picture Of These Two Police Officers Propose Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.