Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? (3699 Views)

How Some Ladies Encourage Rape By Saying No When They Mean Yes / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Person? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by DCMIX(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2017
Most Nigerian girls are fund of the habit of saying NO when they mean YES. I really want to know why.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2017
grin

What about men? I mean nigerian men?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by orunto27: 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nigerian educated girls are more forthcoming

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by ednut1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
a gal told me to stop while romancing as i wan proceed with a serious angry face ,as i was not a rapist i stopped. dat night she abused and blocked me on whatsapp say am not a man grin. how can u stop cos i told u to, u know am a lady do u want me to appear cheap. i weak abeg grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by futurerex: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
ednut1:
a gal told me to stop while romancing as i wan proceed with a serious angry face ,as i was not a rapist i stopped. dat night she abused and blocked me on whatsapp say am not a man grin. how can u stop cos i told u to, u know am a lady do u want me to appear cheap. i weak abeg grin
Are you a learner

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
After she wil back home and tell her friends she was raped or forced undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
ednut1:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Ivanlxi(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
ednut1:

Desame tin happened to me lol

Nigerian girls just dam funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by ednut1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
After she wil back home and tell her friends she was raped or forced undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
na una way na tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by iamdynamite(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
so that they wont look cheap.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
'cus, they are the most confused and indecisive being that ever existed

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by nnamanival(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
she just think by so doing she won't appear cheap before the guy... playing hard that kind thing
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

What about men? I mean nigerian men?
With the way your NUNU needs some straws, I doubt if queen will ever say no
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
TheSlyone2:

With the way your NUNU needs some straws, I doubt if queen will ever say no

What did I do? shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

What did I do? shocked shocked
Nothing nah...
As me I no con get fine trouser, I guess it a NO
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Nothing nah...

As me I no con get fine trouser, I guess it a NO

grin

.hahahahahhaahah...show me ur rugged trouser then cheesy wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

.hahahahahhaahah...show me ur rugged trouser then cheesy wink
Nah nah nah....

As if my rugged trouser can work your NUNU...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by tosyne2much(m): 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
ednut1:
Hahaha grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Nah nah nah....

As if my rugged trouser can work your NUNU...

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Whats with my phat NUNU that makes u so interested?

All I wanna see is ur cute tight jeans undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
cos nigerian girls like to bliv you must know the da vinci code ...but some of em means no when they say it...if you cross your boundary thinking No=Yes...na slap go folo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
cos nigerian girls like to bliv you must know the da vinci code ...but some of em means no when they say it...if you cross your boundary thinking No=Yes...na slap go folo
You just described me

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Rukkydelta:
You just described me
in return,describe your phone number wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
ednut1:
na una way na tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
in return,describe your phone number wink
It starts with the Nigeria country code then followed by the number seven, 7
Ends with the number zero,0
It's made up of 10digits minus the country code
An man network
The fifth and sixth numbers are 1 and 4 respectively

From this you can complete the description

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by McBrooklyn(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
cry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Rukkydelta:

An man network

i hate maths so bloody much,the only thing i like to calculate is money

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by eduevolutionnow(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Rukkydelta:

An man network

Choi!! Even Einstein no fi solve this riddle.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by cloudyskygrind(m): 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Because their hormones are not stable, they're always fluctuating
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Nickymezor(f): 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
Because their hormones are not stable, they're always fluctuating
Hmmmm.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by cloudyskygrind(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Kachi188(m): 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
It is a case of STOP IT, I LIKE IT......#IfYouKnowWhatIMean
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? by Justbeingreal(m): 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship Phobia!!!! / Most Embarrassing Moment Asking A Lady Out. / What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.