Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari (45516 Views)

Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency / Why Dasuki will end up in prison - Buhari / Inside Story Of Why Dasuki Is In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by pedel: 11:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
joseph1832:
And despite these conditions, don't we Nigerians surpass every expectation? I mean despite the abysmal and appalling way we live.

That my friend, is the spirit of rugged individualism.
I agree with you 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by precious1967(m): 12:36am On Mar 07, 2016
SAI BABA
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by henryhemon(m): 2:01am On Mar 07, 2016
Mcpadosky:
ride on our able presido
God is with you
we law abiding citizens are with u
infact just for your weekend nwanyi nsukka biko ye go di our presido 3 bottles or orijin with 2 plates of pock meet Peper soup for his weekend ka ota ya na idili anyi ndu.
my fellow igbos am a Nigerian not a biafran pls.

Nwanne nyem five ! grin
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by 400billionman: 3:31am On Mar 07, 2016
tayebest:

wetin this wan dey talk? undecidedundecided

Stop playing with illiteracy.
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by hush15: 7:41am On Mar 07, 2016
Sunky200:
sentiment apart, i personally prefer that the moster called Dasuki is entitled to either be hanged or be executed by the firing squad. thousands lives was lost and millions displaced just because of his actions.
that man actions portrays him as a first class terrorist.

i don't dislike him for being corrupt but for being inhuman

I think that's an unfair statement.

I still don't understand how Nigerian thinks. If arms is this governments problem, they should go ahead and get weapons and stop the insurgency. From Boko haram to all those human peddlers buying small girls. How can one be so miser that that he can't procure weapons for themselves but blame others for not procuring weapons. That's not to say that hey have been fighting with heir bare arms and legs...
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by holyfather(m): 8:25am On Mar 07, 2016
ddippset:
here we are complaining that enough people have not been convicted in the arms probe, infact no one has been convicted. But superman here wants the arms probe abandoned to other probes simply because you want amaechi and Fashola in jail at the bat of an eye líd! If at any rate you want former governors probed for their accounts in their states, I assure you guys that your big men akpabio, Jonah Jang and Theodore orji will be in the forefront.
And who cares who they probe?
They should probe all. Recover every loot. Boost the economy and better the lives of the polity...
Not all these selective nonsense going on here.
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by ddippset(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2016
holyfather:

And who cares who they probe?
They should probe all. Recover every loot. Boost the economy and better the lives of the polity...
Not all these selective nonsense going on here.

quite agree. Probe everybody. But whenever there's a probe on any sector, their defence is always probe amaechi, probe amaechi, probe amaechi! Yes probe all the ex governors; probe amaechi, probe akpabio, probe fashola, probe theodrore orji, probe uduaghan. These are ex governors with allegations on them!

1 Like

Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by holyfather(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Mylove55:
try get some sense, how can efcc probe every sector and every corrupt souls at a time, or u want them to use mouth probe every corrupt souls and every sectors?

Try use the little sense you have, if you have some.
Are you trying to say they lack the resources to probe any or all of the sectors, if they so wish?
If they lack manpower they should employ more hands.
There are millions of jobless youths all over the place.
Talking about using mouth, is that not a norm in this administration?
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by holyfather(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2016
ddippset:
quite agree. Probe everybody. But whenever there's a probe on any sector, their defence is always probe amaechi, probe amaechi, probe amaechi! Yes probe all the ex governors; probe amaechi, probe akpabio, probe fashola, probe theodrore orji, probe uduaghan. These are ex governors with allegations on them!
Yeah, now you're talking grin
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by Sunky200: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2016
hush15:

I think that's an unfair statement.

I still don't understand how Nigerian thinks. If arms is this governments problem, they should go ahead and get weapons and stop the insurgency. From Boko haram to all those human peddlers buying small girls. How can one be so miser that that he can't procure weapons for themselves but blame others for not procuring weapons. That's not to say that hey have been fighting with heir bare arms and legs...

nigeria men and women of the armed forces were know for both locally and internationally when it comes to peace keeping. they had weapons then, they always has enough weapons at their disposal to fight millitant, insurgency and terrorism in nigeria. what was mismanaged was the troops moral both at warfront and their respectives post. the past administration was ineperienced about war and thereby fell for the ill-advised of some greedy minority which eventually made the government to boost troops moral by monetarising it
Re: Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari by mykuye(m): 10:14am On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=looseweight post=43530960]There are some cases that ought not to be discussed again, example is dasuki case, in most Arab countries, he would have been killed and forgotten. If this happens to about 2-5 people, I bet you, this country would be better of.

Confirm True talk...
Saraki today
Dasuki tomorrow
Kalu ... etc
court today, court tomorrow
no one has been even prosecuted
Na wa o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bloody Coup: Emir Sanusi Sends Nigeria A Very Strong Warning / Father Begs Ba-Ana, His Boko Haram Son To Do Surrender (Photos) / See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.