Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? (2733 Views)

You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by ZeeAfrica(f): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
My boyfriend's brother and myself have been friends for a long time before i met my bf. Nw i started dating my bf a few weeks back. The brother ddnt knw, and de moment he found out, he warned his brother so much against me. He keeps saying dat he can date other girls bt not me. I was suprised to hear dis, coz dis is someone i used to cry on his shoulders wen m sad, n i wud also share happiness wen things r good for me. Wen i asked my bf for de reason his brother gave, he said he does nt knw, den said his brother said dat i like having too many boyfriends, of which m suprised his brother wud say dat, coz as much as i always date, i never date more dan 1 person at de same time. Dis brother started stayin away frm me ever since he found out abt me n his bro dating. My bf keeps asking me if i have ever had an affair wit his brother n i keep on telling him dat all he has ever been to me was just a friend and nothing more. Why wud dis brother do dis to me, ruin de one relationship wer i truely found happiness? Why is he doing dis to me? Does he want de best for his brother so he feels m bad or wat? Guys plz wats yo take on dis?
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by Kayoski(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
ur bf bro has a thing for u..
simple and stop thinking like a new born baby .

10 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by StefanSalvatore: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
E wnts u 4 himself chikena

Isn't dat xo obvious

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by doomsdayII(m): 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Are you sure that's where you found happiness? You've only hit the beginning and you look like you know the end from the beginning. Love is complicated. The person you love might not reciprocate and instead, you find yourself loving who can't reciprocate either.
You can't do anything though cos you'll only prove it true if u so throw yourself at him to win him. Let him do the lovepedia enquiries himself and move on with your life like you never dated him with hopes he'll find the truth and come back. And if he doesn't come, you'd have gotten over it long ago

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by Afrok(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
Seriously eh, all these kweshions wey u carry come here dey ask us so nah the guy (bf younger brother) u suppose dey ask and not us.
How u wan make i know wetin dey him mind, wey make him dey poison your bf mind, Abeg even for sch eh nah the questions wey I sabi dem dey ask me no be d one wey I no know.

Please walk up to the guy and ask him those questions, thank me now and not later...
I just Hope this your love is not as a result of desperation.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by Pumpkin34(f): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
Maybe when you guys were friends, you told him some things that wasn't pleasant and he's judging you with that or he likes you for himself.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by firstking01(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
My boyfriend's brother and myself have been friends for a long time before i met my bf. Nw i started dating my bf a few weeks back. The brother ddnt knw, and de moment he found out, he warned his brother so much against me. He keeps saying dat he can date other girls bt not me. I was suprised to hear dis, coz dis is someone i used to cry on his shoulders wen m sad, n i wud also share happiness wen things r good for me. Wen i asked my bf for de reason his brother gave, he said he does nt knw, den said his brother said dat i like having too many boyfriends, of which m suprised his brother wud say dat, coz as much as i always date, i never date more dan 1 person at de same time. Dis brother started stayin away frm me ever since he found out abt me n his bro dating. My bf keeps asking me if i have ever had an affair wit his brother n i keep on telling him dat all he has ever been to me was just a friend and nothing more. Why wud dis brother do dis to me, ruin de one relationship wer i truely found happiness? Why is he doing dis to me? Does he want de best for his brother so he feels m bad or wat? Guys plz wats yo take on dis?
your boifrend's brother has been having a silent crush on you unnoticed to you...plus, he was never happy that you put him in the friendzonesad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by SolexxBarry(m): 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op how old are you
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by ZeeAfrica(f): 1:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
SolexxBarry:
Op how old are you
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by ZeeAfrica(f): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Maybe when you guys were friends, you told him some things that wasn't pleasant and he's judging you with that or he likes you for himself.

u might be right, coz for every heartbreak i have had, he was de only shoulder i had. So maybe he feels dat since i always go thru heartbreaks, maybe he sees me as some trash which guys use den loose, so maybe he wants his brother to b wit someone who has never felt used
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by ZeeAfrica(f): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
Afrok:
Seriously eh, all these kweshions wey u carry come here dey ask us so nah the guy (bf younger brother) u suppose dey ask and not us.
How u wan make i know wetin dey him mind, wey make him dey poison your bf mind, Abeg even for sch eh nah the questions wey I sabi dem dey ask me no be d one wey I no know.

Please walk up to the guy and ask him those questions, thank me now and not later...
I just Hope this your love is not as a result of desperation.

actualy no hey, i have always had a crush on my bf, and he says he has always had a crush on me 2. It took a year for him to have de guts to ask me out, and i dnt think i was deparate, coz i dumped my ex for him. Coz i knew from back den, dat he is wat my heart wants, which is y i broke off my 2 year relationship for him. Things wit him feel so right

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by ZeeAfrica(f): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
doomsdayII:
Are you sure that's where you found happiness? You've only hit the beginning and you look like you know the end from the beginning. Love is complicated. The person you love might not reciprocate and instead, you find yourself loving who can't reciprocate either.
You can't do anything though cos you'll only prove it true if u so throw yourself at him to win him. Let him do the lovepedia enquiries himself and move on with your life like you never dated him with hopes he'll find the truth and come back. And if he doesn't come, you'd have gotten over it long ago

yep, to me it feels like i have found happiness, coz i feel so calm and loved, after a long time of trying to find dis calmness in me
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by ZeeAfrica(f): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
StefanSalvatore:

Isn't dat xo obvious

well on one occassion he did say dat m a good person, and if he wasnt married, he wud dfntly want someone like me. Of which we both just ignored wat he was saying, coz i found it strange dat he wud say dat, coz he paid bride price for dis other lady, and she is pregnant
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by ZeeAfrica(f): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
StefanSalvatore:

Isn't dat xo obvious

well on one occassion he did say dat m a good person, and if he wasnt married, he wud dfntly want someone like me. Of which we both just ignored wat he was saying, coz i found it strange dat he wud say dat, coz he paid bride price for dis other lady, and she is pregnant
and i can never love him, coz to me he is more of a brother and a friend
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by Afrok(m): 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

actualy no hey, i have always had a crush on my bf, and he says he has always had a crush on me 2. It took a year for him to have de guts to ask me out, and i dnt think i was deparate, coz i dumped my ex for him. Coz i knew from back den, dat he is wat my heart wants, which is y i broke off my 2 year relationship for him. Things wit him feel so right
I think that crush and breaking your 2years relationship because of him might be working against u coupled with the badmouthing from his brother.
I think the ball is in his court (your bf), if he truly loves and wants to continue the relationship, he should fix things up between both of u. His brother's case is bobo juice, he allowed the bad mouth about u to get to him.

Don't force it, if he wants u, he'll definitely come around. Give him time...
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by amenbovillage(m): 2:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

He probably doesn't want his brother to end up wit a borehole

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by SolexxBarry(m): 2:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Then u should knw y he's doing that,he's obviously in love with you
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
This ur boyfriend is he d younger of d two brothers?
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Maiconyoung:
This ur boyfriend is he d younger of d two brothers?

yep he is. He is my age, n his brother is 5 years older
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

dat his broda shud b matured 4 pete's sake, nd ur bf shud also b able 2 make a choice of his own.
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

dat his broda shud b matured 4 pete's sake, nd ur bf shud also b able 2 make a choice of his own. Jst let him make a choice nd dnt luk desperate.
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by Pumpkin34(f): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

u might be right, coz for every heartbreak i have had, he was de only shoulder i had. So maybe he feels dat since i always go thru heartbreaks, maybe he sees me as some trash which guys use den loose, so maybe he wants his brother to b wit someone who has never felt used
I think so, just try talking to him so he can tell you exactly why he doesn't want you for his bro.
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by tomdon(m): 3:37am On Apr 29, 2016
girls these days use their hand or maybe their puccies to complicate their life.
this girl, like many others will not owe anyone any explanation if she did not allow herself to be an object of releif for the overwhelming hormones of guys, while claiming she's dating guys who not only don't think they're dating her but only want a channel to release the burden of their hormone.
what happened to a young girl remaining prestigious, waiting till she gets a commitment from a guy she loves, taking him to see her parents, and thereafter fukking his brains out on secure terms, I mean she won't be thinking of heartbreak in a committed relationship.
but family foundations are flawed abinitio these days and the cycle seems long drawn
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

That environment is very toxic for you if only you want to be happy.

The brother friend of your new bf knows too much that would later hunt you in future should you settle down with your new man.

The only savior you would have is if you test his real need for you by slowing things down and watch how desperately he needs you or if he would come back wooing you.

Just thread carefully and put on your thinking cap rather than your emotional cap.
Re: My Boyfriend's Brother Does Not Want My Boyfriend To Date Me. Why? by Rone16(f): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2016
This kind of relationships are not that healthy.Been friends with his brother for a long time then dating him now.That may be the reason he doesn't want his brother to date you or else he has always had a thing for you.

(1) (Reply)

(pics)the Look You Give Your Friend When A Hot Babe Walks In. / Man Poses For Selfie In An Unclad Mode (pics) / A Chick To Steal Your Heart Away! Meet The World's Riskiest Selfie Model!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.