Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo (2056 Views)

Why Is She Doing This / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by Lebagroup: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mhen me i no trust this white babes ooo
why must she be holding a dog like that??
Dog for that matter....
Guys imagine this damsel holding u in such a position how will you feel?

THIS WOMAN BACKYARD IS SIMPLY AMAZING...SEE PHOTOS

Re: What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by ikbnice(m): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
Dogs for the whites while cucumber for naija girls.

2 Likes

Re: What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
There's nothing special about the way she's holding the dog undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by Greatzeus(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
What's wrong with it,that dog no doubt has better hygiene than some people.
Re: What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Lebagroup:
Mhen me i no trust this white babes ooo
why must she be holding a dog like that??
Dog for that matter....
Guys imagine this damsel holding u in such a position how will you feel?

THIS WOMAN BACKYARD IS SIMPLY AMAZING...SEE PHOTOS

You well so?? angry

How else did you expect her to hold her dog?
Re: What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
This op is a perverted fvck

1 Like

Re: What Is She Doing With This Dog? See Photo by FuckBooy: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin The way he holds his vaseline wink
gbosaa:

You well so?? angry

How else did you expect her to hold her dog?

(1) (Reply)

Why Did This Nigerian Guy Say You Think He Loves You But He Actually Insults You / The Princess Of Nairaland...chech Her Pictures / How Do I Tell Him I Don't Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.