Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 (37947 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by emerged01(m): 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
LaurelP:
Access Bank is always at the forefront of anything negative.
Contract staff is no longer enough for them, its now below 24 years. They shud go to secondary school and look for employees.
Mad people.

grin 24 yrs. Na private University products dem dey find

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by olami100(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
well I remembered when I went for their interview I was asked questions like can you introduce yourself? do you know what we are recruiting you for and blah blah.... I sail tru the ist stage
in the second stage we were asked to write 2 essays which each will be 1000 words and a voluminous questionannaire for us all.
I was not able to make it tru but I suspect fowl play in the second stage... but for me it is not worth considering cos cos u will be given a target and then if u don't meet the target. there are conditions for you.
but thank God that same year I got a job with Nigerian French village badagry. access bank na stress job.

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by SaiBuharii: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Don't believe all you read here or be discouraged, the guys writing all these don't have the opportunity, so they are just pained.

11 Likes

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Emizy: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
stolid:
For someone who is currently 24 but would be 25 in the next few months, is this worth applying for?
My dear do not bother. I had a similar experience and was frustrated in the end after getting to the last stage of their interview process. You could still try tho. who knows? u might get lucky.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Egohunter: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
customised87:
Simple logic... They need graduates from private universities.
They for kukuma spell am out now!
bro u just said it all...
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by engrrichie92(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Philadelphia:

Very true. I was out after the final stage of interview some years ago. It is not worth it.
You would be marvelled to know that later on, they kept inviting me to aptitude test which I've been ignoring grin
Well, I'm glad I didn't take their offer. Else, I would not have had this job I have now.
Remember the bond shocked

you are always in every access bank thread yet you keep bashing them
wait o,thought you said you worked there before self and you know chika and everybody in HQ
were you not thesame person giving lectures on access bank and the kind of car they give and all that
I tire for these fake people here and there on naira land oo

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by mroyato(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
I have read a lot about the defaming and discouraging write-ups people put in here about access bank but let me shock you by telling you that over 90% of them don't know jack about the bank. If you ever love to work in a bank trust me access is a place to be. Do not let anyone discourage you but make sure you meet all their requirement especially the age..its very important

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by teawhy2788(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
End time work,24 yrs!
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Philadelphia: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2016
engrrichie92:

you are always in every access bank thread yet you keep bashing them
wait o,thought you said you worked there before self and you know chika and everybody in HQ
were you not thesame person giving lectures on access bank and the kind of car they give and all that
I tire for these fake people here and there on naira land oo

Why are you paranoid? I am not bashing them but simply saying the truth everyone knows. I never said I know everyone at HR but I knew Chika and Ifeoluwa. And for the record, I said I worked there but never told you I worked there as an ET. I know this is hard for you to comprehend but ask someone close to you to explain what I just said.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by JefLonDon(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
ok

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Acebar(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
let us just know dat Access bank don't employ STATE UNIVERSITY graduates. my uncle is a manager in one of their branches at the eastern part of the country. if u have a legit Intel in the bank, u can still verify
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Ekakamba: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
Dem no want make people begin to shout: discreet-me-nation!
customised87:
Simple logic... They need graduates from private universities.
They for kukuma spell am out now!
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by dammyfolly(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
Egohunter:
hahahaha hahahaha.. So apply button go church abi wats d relationship with it n Sunday?
.. You too funny. I don laugh wake my brother.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by piagetskinner(m): 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Banking job is akin to the kind of suffering the israelites suffered in the hands of the Egyptians
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Chidizman(m): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
It beats me hollow to think that most Nairalanders in a bid to discourage others from applying go as far as posting false and unverifiable information about Access bank. I understand most of you lot were unable to make it through the final stage but please don*t discourage others.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by engrrichie92(m): 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Philadelphia:

Why are you paranoid? I am not bashing them but simply saying the truth everyone knows. I never said I know everyone at HR but I knew Chika and Ifeoluwa. And for the record, I said I worked there but never told you I worked there as an ET. I know this is hard for you to comprehend but ask someone close to you to explain what I just said.

i really wished i had the time to dig out the exact thread
but i wont bother, you just one of the usual social VIP wanna be.. the only thing is you are not doing a neat Job

and for every other persons here, contrary to what philadelphia and co might have fed you with
access bank is one of the most transparent recruiters in Nigeria @ present, it's no scam @ all...
so far you meet the requirements and can prove your worth; it's a level playing ground for everyone
237grand per month aint for the mentally lazy and undedicated..
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2016
jazinogold:
will apply when am 24years! grin grin grin

Lion LIE-nus Mbanefo grin
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
JefLonDon:
Access bank is a very good place to work at

aim for the best with us

I work there......feel free to ask me any question
hw much be ya salary?
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Pweetiebarby: 12:07am On Mar 07, 2016
Acebar:
let us just know dat Access bank don't employ STATE UNIVERSITY graduates. my uncle is a manager in one of their branches at the eastern part of the country. if u have a legit Intel in the bank, u can still verify

You are right! I remember I was outrightly told at their headquarter in Damole that state university graduates are not employed as full staffs (even with a second class upper degree and 23yrs of age). I was given a slip with list of employment agencies that recruits contract staffs for them.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by OkunrinMeta: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2016
I applied for this job in December 2014 , was dropped at the last stage. Even though I have a job now, I am still interested in this one because I like the bank. But I hear there is this barrieer against people that have applied before. Please if there is any staff member who can tell me if I would still be considered if I apply. Please say. The process is long, challenging and time consuming, and like I said, I have a job, I don't have time to waste unless there is a real chance here.

Please advice. Can I apply again. Its been almost two years. And am 24 now. Will be 25 in november
Thank you.

With humility.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by smallsmall: 12:24am On Mar 07, 2016
deturla:
Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme

Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
Would you like to make your passion your career?
Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!

Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high calibre applicants.

What we are looking for:

Executive Trainees:

A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.

A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank or a Masters' degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 27 years.

https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/accessbank/displayjob.aspx?jobid=6

Good Luck

All these rubbish advert!
Employ Graduates if you have job-openings and stop taking advantage of them in some useless "training program".
You use them like rain water, pay them half to nothing and dont confirm them after many years of service, saying they are "contract staff".
God is watching all of you these Greedy Employers.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by sadissbala(m): 1:33am On Mar 07, 2016
deturla:
Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme

Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
Would you like to make your passion your career?
Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!

Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high calibre applicants.

What we are looking for:

Executive Trainees:

A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.

A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank or a Masters' degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 27 years.

https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/accessbank/displayjob.aspx?jobid=6

Most of Nigerian graduate are above 30 na.

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by palladin: 6:45am On Mar 07, 2016
Tunesh:
Access scam....

After you go through vigorous interview stage @HQ u wld be asked to gt 2million in 7days... n so many other scam involved.

I can testify this is very true.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by JefLonDon(m): 6:49am On Mar 07, 2016
MichaelSokoto:
hw much be ya salary?

Bros apply first it's a very good pay
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by maryhaam(f): 7:10am On Mar 07, 2016
Egohunter:
bro you are still 24...
but before the interview you might be 25.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 07, 2016
eemm.....abt dia policy of not taking dos dat have already gone thru dia test b4; I've applied b4 for dia inbetweener programme, buh I didn't go for fia test. I hope dey won't disqualify me cos of dis?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 07, 2016
OkunrinMeta:
I applied for this job in December 2014 , was dropped at the last stage. Even though I have a job now, I am still interested in this one because I like the bank. But I hear there is this barrieer against people that have applied before. Please if there is any staff member who can tell me if I would still be considered if I apply. Please say. The process is long, challenging and time consuming, and like I said, I have a job, I don't have time to waste unless there is a real chance here.

Please advice. Can I apply again. Its been almost two years. And am 24 now. Will be 25 in november
Thank you.

With humility.

Feel free to apply my brother. I know someone that applied before but didn't pass the interview with the head of HR.

7 Likes

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Philadelphia: 7:41am On Mar 07, 2016
engrrichie92:

i really wished i had the time to dig out the exact thread
but i wont bother, you just one of the usual social VIP wanna be.. the only thing is you are not doing a neat Job

and for every other persons here, contrary to what philadelphia and co might have fed you with
access bank is one of the most transparent recruiters in Nigeria @ present, it's no scam @ all...
so far you meet the requirements and can prove your worth; it's a level playing ground for everyone
237grand per month aint for the mentally lazy and undedicated..

You see where your mindset is? That I said it's a scam. Never did I mention it was a scam. Only said it's not worth the whole stress after all. A friend who is still there keeps confirming this. If you have nothing to prove as to your false claims, stop mentioning me.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by mroyato(m): 8:17am On Mar 07, 2016
OkunrinMeta:

Thank you.

With humility.

Yes you can ALWAYS apply but your age would let you down once again. There's no harm in trying anyways. Access is a place anyone would like to work

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? / Vacancies at Eko hotels / FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.