Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,545 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 (37959 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by kunbit(f): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chidizman:

I have no issues with her David, Its just the way she's saying everything as if she's so sure. And point of correction, My friend is not a support staff. He just happened to go through the back door! And Yes, A full staff.
So, you were aware he passed through the back door and you were talking as if it's standard operation.
No worries
Apologies accepted

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by ogunnimo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2016
Aw best could one prepare for the final stage? + Aw true is this state university " saga"? Thanks

JefLonDon:

Bros apply first it's a very good pay
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
xup nairalanders! Pls is it true dat d final stage b4 proceeding to training schl has to do with sourcing for 10 depositors of a minimum if 100k each?
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by shahpour(m): 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
ogunnimo:
Aw best could one prepare for the final stage? + Aw true is this state university " saga"? Thanks

I can confirm to you its true. Guess its their resolve not to take state universities but they have nothing against them
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by kunbit(f): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
olusholag1:
xup nairalanders! Pls is it true dat d final stage b4 proceeding to training schl has to do with sourcing for 10 depositors of a minimum if 100k each?
It's true but it's 10 accounts with nothing less than 50,000 Naira each and a total of 2million.
Or you get a fixed deposit of 5million Naira for 180days
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by dheee(f): 11:56am On May 08, 2016
kunbit:

It's true but it's 10 accounts with nothing less than 50,000 Naira each and a total of 2million.
Or you get a fixed deposit of 5million Naira for 180days

Please do you have any idea when the next batch of ts would be resuming. Like around when?.. in weeks time or in months time. Your reply would be appreciated.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by kunbit(f): 5:54am On May 09, 2016
[quote author=dheee post=45425094]

Please do you have any idea when the next batch of ts would be resuming. Like around when?.. in weeks time or in months time. Your reply would be appreciated.[/quote
2 batches should resume before the end of May and another 2 next month...Are you waiting to get into TS?
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by dheee(f): 9:45am On May 09, 2016
[quote author=kunbit post=45446408][/quote]

okay thanks yes, tho i am just rounding up my account opening this week and my deadline elapses mid next wk, but i wanted to know if its still possible to resume ts this month or early next month.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Mergic(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2016
dheee:

okay thanks yes, tho i am just rounding up my account opening this week and my deadline elapses mid next wk, but i wanted to know if its still possible to resume ts this month or early next month.

Hi, your deadline is mid next week??...guess we are the same set then.....Have you sent in your accounts??
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by dheee(f): 3:26pm On May 17, 2016
Mergic:

Hi, your deadline is mid next week??...guess we are the same set then.....Have you sent in your accounts??
Deadline is tomorrow, submitted d acct opening forms to the acct officer i was tagged with since last week tues nd up till now acct nos havent been sent. would notify the hr tho.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by tianaevent(f): 5:11pm On May 17, 2016
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Mergic(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2016
dheee:

Deadline is tomorrow, submitted d acct opening forms to the acct officer i was tagged with since last week tues nd up till now acct nos havent been sent. would notify the hr tho.

Serious...mine didn't take much time like that...is Olasunkanmi your contact person??..I mean the HR
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by dheee(f): 8:51am On May 19, 2016
Mergic:

Serious...mine didn't take much time like that...is Olasunkanmi your contact person??..I mean the HR
Yhh, sent mine yesterday tho. Has your accounts been verified? Plz let me know when she verifies it.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Mergic(m): 2:53pm On May 19, 2016
dheee:

Yhh, sent mine yesterday tho. Has your accounts been verified? Plz let me know when she verifies it.

Alright
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by phoebeaustin: 12:00am On May 21, 2016
Please what type of questions are asked in the aptitude test and interview. Please reach me at phoebeaustin08@gmail.com
JefLonDon:
Access bank is a very good place to work at

aim for the best with us

I work there......feel free to ask me any question
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Yeside20: 10:49pm On May 28, 2016
JefLonDon:

they do

so long as you meet the requirements

mail me for more info

hi JefLonDon,
how about state university, i am just going tru this thread now...i did my final interview with head of HR exactly a mnth ago today, bt did nt receive any mail either for success or regret. nd im now begining wonder if its because im from a state uni. pls can u call me on 08110800201 pls. i have a lot of questions to ask

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which State Has A Lot Of Job Opportunities And Low Cost Of Living? / FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 (Check Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.