Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 (37560 Views)

Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / 2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by DivineKayy(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2016
vocalprince:

Prior to submission of the online forms, I got a mail then after successfully applying, what I uploaded was the only thing I saw.
Just chill. If they consider you, they will let U know.
Alright
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by DivineKayy(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2016
DivineKayy:

Alright

The mail has arrived...
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Bandeco(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Egohunter:
make sure derz no space at the end of ur email.. The blinking cursor should be by the side of the last alphabet in ur email
Alright.. Let me try.. Thank you
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by kunbit(f): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
DMeanMan:

Your contact at the "Regional HQ" LIED!

3 of my fellow state school attende friends almost got into Access Bank training school(after passing all stages and the 2M account opening).

The all fidgeted and turned down Access Bank because of the very silly bond!

Do companies still discriminate against state schools in this century
Access bank does not employ graduates of state Universities but there are exceptions which are LASU, OOU and one other, I can't remember the school now. They also don't employ graduates of private Universities except Babcock, Bowen and Covenant

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by ujay77: 8:49am On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by HayTeeHem(f): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=Chidizman post=43667930][/quote]

Hi please, is there another link for this job application? the one submitted by the op isn't going through please. thanks
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Chidizman(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
HayTeeHem:

Hi please, is there another link for this job application? the one submitted by the op isn't going through please. thanks

https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/accessbank/update.aspx?err=2

Try this, I believe its going through. Use a phone browser or Uc web. Hope that helps #Cheers
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by HayTeeHem(f): 9:48am On Mar 11, 2016
Chidizman:

https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/accessbank/update.aspx?err=2

Try this, I believe its going through. Use a phone browser or Uc web. Hope that helps #Cheers

Oh, thanks. But as it's still bouncing when I used phone browser.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by kaka22(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2016
Why is this thread quiet like this? Anyway, I just received a mail from Access bank informing me about their recruitment process. I've also been informed that a tentative timeline of activities will be sent to me within two business day.

I hope all of you received the same.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
I got a regret mail from them today
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by kaka22(m): 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
profdarkin:
I got a regret mail from them today
Sorry bro... Better things ahead.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by adaumendubuisi: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
@kaka u got a second mail afta d acknowledgement mail? Pls can u upload a pix of d mail?
Thanks.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by kaka22(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
adaumendubuisi:
@kaka u got a second mail afta d acknowledgement mail? Pls can u upload a pix of d mail?
Thanks.

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by phamarsenal: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2016
hv not gotten dat mail o
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Gydion(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Gydion(m): 8:21am On Mar 13, 2016
I know of a frd who finished from a state skul and she is 26 yrs who also got the mail
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Sambest2(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2016
kaka22:

Sorry bro... Better things ahead.
kaka22 na every thread job thread person dey see you now ooo, I will apply on Tuesday, hope it's not late.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by NkechiE: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2016
Pls i need more explanation from u guys. Workforce sent me a message that am invited for bank sales interview in Enugu on 18th march. To ur own opinion what do u think is all about. Does it mean that the workforce is a recruitment agency that recruit for banks or what. Am confused. HELP
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by kaka22(m): 11:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Sambest2:

kaka22 na every thread job thread person dey see you now ooo, I will apply on Tuesday, hope it's not late.
My bro., I am on aggressive job hunting mode grin. No dulling time... When I am gainfully employed, I will relax cool

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by karleone(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
NkechiE:
Pls i need more explanation from u guys. Workforce sent me a message that am invited for bank sales interview in Enugu on 18th march. To ur own opinion what do u think is all about. Does it mean that the workforce is a recruitment agency that recruit for banks or what. Am confused. HELP

Yes, they recruit for banks.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by davide470(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
kunbit:
Chidizman:

I refuse to throw abuse at you because its not really worth my time! Just cook up a better lie the next you feel like doing so. Consequently, I find it outrageous that people still have the mindset that discouraging others will land them a Decent job with a Good pay. I guess that's why you are still Jobless otherwise I can't seem to figure out what a supposed Access bank staff is doing on Nairaland by this time of the day! Get a life and run along little girl
What is wrong with the two of you?

Chidizman, do you work at Access Bank? NO, so stop arguing with someone who said she does!!! Why not ask your friend if he is a support staff or not.

..and as regards visiting Nairaland during the day (working hours), don't use that line again. It is just silly. Everyone can't be busy every time.

Then, kunbit, there is really no need for the debacle. If it is true what you said, then say it and stop repeating yourself.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by NkechiE: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
karleone:

Yes, they recruit for banks.
how is there pay like does it mean there will be the one paying u
not the bank. Pls clarification.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by karleone(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
NkechiE:

I'm sorry I don't know how the run their package but, I think they have a cut in your salary.

Pls note the 'I think'.
Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by Chidizman(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2016
davide470:
What is wrong with the two of you?

Chidizman, do you work at Access Bank? NO, so stop arguing with someone who said she does!!! Why not ask your friend if he is a support staff or not.

..and as regards visiting Nairaland during the day (working hours), don't use that line again. It is just silly. Everyone can't be busy every time.

Then, kunbit, there is really no need for the debacle. If it is true what you said, then say it and stop repeating yourself.

I have no issues with her David, Its just the way she's saying everything as if she's so sure. And point of correction, My friend is not a support staff. He just happened to go through the back door! And Yes, A full staff.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme - 1st Of MarchToo 29 March 2016 by 0955eb027(m): 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
NkechiE:
wrkfrce recruit for sum banks.. D sales tin s abt mktin n m sure d 1 u ve bin invited for s sterling bank cos dey said dey ve gat a lot of openings for d sales position.. Pay s 40k.. Stil goin dia tday to knw wat ma fate s.. mine s lagos tho..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Recruitment For Oyo, Osun Ekiti, Kwara / PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard / The Five Most Important Things To Include On Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.