Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Urgent Pls need advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Pls need advise. (706 Views)

Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / I Don't Know What To Do;pls Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Pls need advise. by Mayordiva(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
It happens a friend of mine came with a side chick to have fun in my apartment but later on the lady keep having some feelings for me du to the way I talk and gist with her now she didn't allow my friend to have is way later after my friend had gone back home because she stay overnight I was opportune to meet her on bed though I tried to control myself but temptation overcome me we had sex infact hard and romantic one now she fell in love with me and hate my friend pls house am confused oooo.though my friend has a wife with two kids just wanna use her as sex mate.
Re: Urgent Pls need advise. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
ur friend came with a lady and left her with u overnight? mcheee do u think ure in kid's session?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Pls need advise. by Mayordiva(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
@ lordsamura they both slept overnight the girl didn't allow him to touch even is nipples till day break.
Re: Urgent Pls need advise. by skywalker240(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
kikikiki grin
Re: Urgent Pls need advise. by cruzita(f): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
undecided who dem dey tell this kind super story?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Pls need advise. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
See film
Re: Urgent Pls need advise. by Adonis3: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
let's even assume the story is realundecided

what exactly do u need advice for

#Adonis3HasSpoken

1 Like

Re: Urgent Pls need advise. by MzOnajin1(f): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
This op can lie sha. Kilode
Re: Urgent Pls need advise. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
Just negodu this op!
Re: Urgent Pls need advise. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mayordiva:
It happens a friend of mine came with a side chick to have fun in my apartment but later on the lady keep having some feelings for me du to the way I talk and gist with her now she didn't allow my friend to have is way later after my friend had gone back home because she stay overnight I was opportune to meet her on bed though I tried to control myself but temptation overcome me we had sex infact hard and romantic one now she fell in love with me and hate my friend pls house am confused oooo.though my friend has a wife with two kids just wanna use her as sex mate.
are u married
Re: Urgent Pls need advise. by Mayordiva(m): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lol I swear to God the issue is real pls just adv ise shld I move on with the affairs? Though am not married but to be sincere she turn me on more than my real gf which I will be the one to position her on d style I want.
Re: Urgent Pls need advise. by Mayordiva(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Nop am still single.
Re: Urgent Pls need advise. by olempe(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
Olosho on the lose... HIV is real. Watch ur back son.

(1) (Reply)

Can I As A Girl Ask A Shy Guy Out? / My Confession... / 8 Reasons Why New York Women Can’t Get A Husband,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.