Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) (58738 Views)

James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by alex81(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
shocked shocked shocked still waiting 4 d official statement. Ds is so fvcking unbelievable!!!
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Igodometusalah: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
donc26:
why always kogi? cursed state.
It's you and your entire generation that are cursed.

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hard luck to the family he left behind. a big loss indeed.

BTW, I'm from kogi state. Last time it was audu, now its ocholi. I just tire for this my state politicians o.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by leketitus: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
Jesus Christ !!! This can be true kogi people again. They don't like good things. WHAT A LOST RIP
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by leezbebe(f): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
Blood of jesus.... This people worship at my church just ds morning... Husband, wife and Son... My lord.. I am practically sharing..
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by wink2015(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
[size=20pt]I thought this big jeep most of our Nigerian big men ( mostly politician ) travel in is injury proof. Sorry to hear that he died tragically.

Fear of kidnappers makes them to drive more recklessly in a bid to avoid being kidnapped.[/size]
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
This GEJ's fault. He built that road.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Brightology2(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lolz mumu abi na bubu use am do sacrify
Obascoetubi:
rip, may be pdp fires him juju
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by jediwice(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
Oh may his soul Rest in Peace
Please Tell those big men in Abuja to always warn their drivers to drive with care on that road that kaduna road is too smooth
Commuters should be careful on that road
They should be cautious of their speed using this screen shot as a reminder

2 Shares

Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by davidthe16th: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
IGALA again.......... wot is dis APC
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by yoksy(f): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
APC n Kogi people are at it again
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by spycamera: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
At this point in time that he is needed most to serve his country God decided to allow this to happen. I have no question to ask God because He had answered this many times. We praise him and glorify him in all things. Good and evil, life and death are mysteries that occupy human mind constantly. Ocholi, may your soul rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by geobestokoye: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
So sad may his soul rest in peace amen
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Petjoel: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is so terrible ,may God console his family's
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Godiloveu(f): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2016
May his and his son's soul enter heaven in peace Amen
RIP to the dead
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Akerry(m): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
khalidx:
Kogi at it again
you are sick!
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by aleem50(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ina lillahi wahina rojiun.....
This life is vanity ,nobody is save.Anybody can die anytime . So painful ,I watched the ministerial screening ,I was like this man is sound ,he should be the minister of justice ,he answered all the questions thrown at him wisely and in a good way .Nigeria just lost a real gem,may his soul RIP and May Allah forgive him all his sins.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Pholuuu(m): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
What a loss. I pray God protects the rest of the family members & aides in the car.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Rexology: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2016
My condolence to his family... I pray for the survival of his wife, however, his life is not more precious than those innocent women and Children that were killed in Agatu... and not even a single person is answering any question about it... we should not pretend to value life now simply because he is a Minister and SAN... a soceity that cannot protect the vulnerable amongst them is a worthless soceity. You will see how the government and the politicians will begin to extol the life and time of Ocholi as if he is more human than those innocent women and Children that were killed in Agatu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by RetroBoy: 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
VickyRotex:
Whattttt!!!!

That's my Pro-Chancellor. No!!!! His wife was my Registrar. No!!!

Jesus!!! This is not true, this cant be true. Oh no!!!! It can't be!!! It can't be!!! Why is this life like this?
Really?
Make your theatrics and melodrama private.

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Deo1986(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
R.I.P But a southern politician would never die in any accident. yet they said notherners are strong in juju!!
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by tit(f): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
wink2015:
[size=20pt]I thought this big jeep most of our Nigerian big men ( mostly politician ) travel in is injury proof. Sorry to hear that he died tragically.

Fear of kidnappers makes them to drive more recklessly in a bid to avoid being kidnapped.[/size]

the "big jeep" rolls over more easily than sedans. I can use a "jeep" for posing around a city or for bad roads.
for travelling on high ways, i prefer a full sized sedan. the bigger, like avalon, the better. (i dont like avalon and will not take it if you dash me).
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by dnatz(f): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2016
donc26:
why always kogi? cursed state.
Is u and ur state that is cursed....Not a must for u to comment.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
kestolove95:
But igala's why?

A black sunday...
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Onlymewakacum(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
dnatz:

Is u and ur state that is cursed....Not a must for u to comment.

Too much sad news frm Kogi state...
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by dubemnaija: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
esaias1:
shocked RIP ocholi. A big loss to kogi and the nation.

Even though am not happy coz he died, his death is not any loss to Nigeria, not even his village
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by serialinvestor1: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
Sad news..

#That very eloquent minister is gone? cry cry cry

#Rest in peace to the departed soul(s), speedy recovery to those who are presently in critical conditions.

#Fortitudes to the bereaved families.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Bigchief46(m): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is TERRIBLE news. Rest in peace Learned Silk
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
The end product of bad roads. Maybe his soul rest in peace
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by gift01: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kogi really needs Spiritual cleansing. I don't blame the governor
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by BushidoBlue(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.