Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) (58735 Views)

James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by VickyRotex(f): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2016
casket:

I am equally shocked

Wife was my neighbor in Lokoja when I was working there.
I am very closed to the family..Ele, Aaron ..
I am in denial presently .

Once chatted with his driver sometimes last year, he was telling how it took them 45minutes to drive from Abj to Lokoja.

It's so shocking really. I dont wanna believe it, until there's an official statement.

I was telling a friend about him just 2 days ago. This life is so cruel.

But if it's true, May his soul find eternal rest. Such a big loss.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by topkuma(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
God will have mercy on him,so he can make heaven which is most important thing,God bless the death
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by VickyRotex(f): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
kellsblingsz:
So just becos sm1 post it on her timeline and said she saw d accident and uploaded a pic of a smashed car,you put it on fp without verification?? Jisosu... so any1 can now say anyfin and upload fake pics n u guys will pick it up as new baa... well for ur info,dat man is not dead yet but he sustained serious injuries and dat car wasnt d car dat he was traveling with... you guys should confirm news before posting cos i quick d vex, make i no spoil tinx fr hia

Are you sure about this?
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by amagunnerfan: 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP to him. Road accident? Okay. They see what ordinary citizens face. I wish he did not die but only injured, maybe they will learn and finally get started on doing the right thing for us.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by VickyRotex(f): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
RetroBoy:

Really?
Make your theatrics and melodrama private.

RIP to the dead

I wasnt acting any drama. It's just so shocking.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by africanusvu(m): 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
Were ar we speeding to in this biter word.nw.he heads slowly to eternity.lesson for u and i.we ve lost yet another carelessly.RIP broda
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by pmatiu: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2016
What Why now O! Lord
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by bright1985: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by gradeA(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
my sincere thoughts goes out to the family. it is well.

To think I just crossed that toad today and arrived my destination safely. Am eternally grateful Lord for your grace, cos am in no way better than the deceased.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by kellsblingsz(m): 6:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
Yes na...you,are you sure about the news?
VickyRotex:

Are you sure about this?
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by gungab(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP TO THE DEAD UPON ALL THE CONVOY
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by dnatz(f): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Onlymewakacum:

Too much sad news frm Kogi state...
Sad news is everywhere. Kogi is not d worst.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by wellmax(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kogi jazzmen, I hail ooo
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by adami1: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by DeWorlex45(m): 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2016
Bt y does a whole Minister of d Federal Republic of Nigeria be moving without his convoy? Or don't he hav any? Anyway, RIP to d dead.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by pmatiu: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Why nt David Mark on his way to Oturkpo
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by VickyRotex(f): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
kellsblingsz:
Yes na...you,are you sure about the news?

Ofcourse I'm not sure. But I need to sure he isn't.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by adewasco2k(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
RIP

Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Onlymewakacum(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2016
leezbebe:
Blood of jesus.... This people worship at my church just ds morning... Husband, wife and Son... My lord.. I am practically sharing..

The wife is not dead yet, she's in coma..
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Alphopius: 6:29pm On Mar 06, 2016
May his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by micca: 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
Ayaa... had luck igala ppl in kogi
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by shymeo: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
is a pity
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

It's so shocking really. I dont wanna believe it, until there's an official statement.

I was telling a friend about him just 2 days ago. This life is so cruel.

But if it's true, May his soul find eternal rest. Such a big loss.

Life is just not fair ..

I pray God heal Mrs Ocholi and the drive. May God give the rest of family member and Kogi state in general fortitude to bear the loss of a rare gem in person of Bar James Ocholi.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by lafakale(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
Kogi politics with strange deaths. Mo gbedi nle in Egbado ajilete dialect
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2016
I am in shock!

May his soul rest in peace.

We need to investigate and make sure there is no foul play, with the ministry starting to look into employment practices of the multinational companies.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Alhaji1970: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by VickyRotex(f): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
casket:

Life is just not fair ..

I pray God heal Mrs Ocholi and the drive. May God give the rest of family member and Kogi state in general fortitude to bear the loss of a rare gem in person of Bar James Ocholi.

I really pray so too. I heard his wife dint make it. But I don't wanna believe it until it's confirmed.

My heart goes out to his family, our nation and everyone affected by his shocking demise.

May the Holy Spirit comfort us all.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Onlymewakacum(m): 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
dnatz:

Sad news is everywhere. Kogi is not d worst.

Sentiments aside here. I know what am talking about. For us to loose two Apc chieftains and men of calibre within such a short period is too tragic...
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by esaias1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2016
dubemnaija:

Even though am not happy coz he died, his death is not any loss to Nigeria, not even his village

He is sir.
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Peacefulgold(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
After all dis people will still b actng as if they r God...vanity upon vanity .....all is vanity....if a sorcerer had told him he will 24hrs ago he would have got him arrested...
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

I really pray so too. I heard his wife dint make it. But I don't wanna believe it until it's confirmed.

My heart goes out to his family, our nation and everyone affected by his shocking demise.

May the Holy Spirit comfort us all.

So so sad, heard so too.
Used to be more like her personal physician then.
What a gen ! Very hard working, inquisive and God fearing.

Spoke with her some weeks ago, was asking to come come visiting at their Kado house in Abj .
Re: James Ocholi Is Dead (Minister Of Labour, State) by hardbody: 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
Obascoetubi:
i am from his home town, i can confirm that he is dead

Bros, more like he WAS from your town.

Except you are a living dead....

Just saying, no vex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Endorses N30,000 New National Minimum Wage / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.