Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? (9065 Views)

Acadip Storms Lagos Island 16 Christian Accept Islam !!! / Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam / Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Annunaki(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
tsolah247:

Which is better, sleeping with young girl that you have paid for or having so call girl friend at age 14 in your religion.
If you are void of knowledge try and seek and stop saying nonsense. How old was Jesus mother when she gave birth to Christ?

Honestly the stupidity and ignorance displayed in this post is enough evidence that this clown does not deserve a response.

2 Likes

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by jcross19: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
tsolah247:

Then, u are still under the course of your creator. Repent and seek forgiveness with sincere mind
allah is never my creator. Am greater than allah in the name of jesus.

7 Likes

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 7:14am On Mar 14, 2016
tsolah247:

Tell me if your Jesus did not fight or kill in his life time

Name one person Jesus killed, provide a bible verse and I will send you 150,000 naira today, drop your account number

3 Likes

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 7:17am On Mar 14, 2016
tsolah247:

Which is better, sleeping with young girl that you have paid for or having so call girl friend at age 14 in your religion.
If you are void of knowledge try and seek and stop saying nonsense. How old was Jesus mother when she gave birth to Christ?

So, Muslims don't have underage 12 year old girl friends too? Why the quest for 72 virgins then?

1 Like

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Blackfire(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
ari3l:
These op doesn't know what he's saying, who told you islam is practiced in China? I stay in huangzou and Shenzen here in China and I can tell you that islam is not practiced as you say, it has been banned here. They raised a protest for it tho, but, I don't think it was given a listening ear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDeTNXbu_YA

Another video of ban in islam from Angola they dismantle their mosques there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpa6V8os-f0

The ban is even moving to nations like India and the rest. Don't deceive yourself further, most of you who come here and even European countries change religion for the sake of apostasy and even run far to hiding, some often change thier names.

Preach what you know.

ni hao ma?
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by jimmynauty: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
wahabian:

Let us consider the end of the two greats.Like Machiavelli said "The end justify the means". Muhammad conquered his enemies in his life time.
Micheal Hart named him no1 on his book "100 most influential persons".You can see how many people emulate him today.Study his biography without bias.

hmm but to be influential and cause calamity is no influence... these are two poles apart between them... one was docile and does not see the earth as a place to waste lives to acquire it, but gave His for the world, while the other like hitler, was ruthless and demean his opponent just to accept the domination of the world by all means... i wont consider such as most influntial in a positive sense but a depraved eggoistic selfish person...

1 Like

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by jimmynauty: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
tsolah247:

Tell me if your Jesus did not fight or kill in his life time
please be my guest and show where HE actually did, will love to learn... grin grin grin
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
jimmynauty:

hmm but to be influential and cause calamity is no influence... these are two poles apart between them... one was docile and does not see the earth as a place to waste lives to acquire it, but gave His for the world, while the other like hitler, was ruthless and demean his opponent just to accept the domination of the world by all means... i wont consider such as most influntial in a positive sense but a depraved eggoistic selfish person...

1.jesus wasn't crucified,even the gospel of Barnabas says so
2.where did you get that "waste lives bla bla bla " from. quote an hadith.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by promisechuks: 12:19am On Mar 18, 2016
wahabian:

1.jesus wasn't crucified,even the gospel of Barnabas says so 2.where did you get that "waste lives bla bla bla " from. quote an hadith.
Who gospel of barnabas help?
Chai! See the islamic paedophile junior brother.

1 Like

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 5:45am On Mar 18, 2016
wahabian:
[s]

2.where did you get that "waste lives bla bla bla " from. quote an hadith.[/s]

You are empty.

Where did you get this al taquiya rubbish from? And the fact Jesus was mentioned in the quran, doesn't mean you would rant crap about wahabian ideology to fit your claims for Jesus.

Jesus is the main founder of christian faith, thru Paul, fact that your Quran calls his name more over your 'blessed prophet', doesn't mean you know about him, allow us to tell you who Jesus is.

Go and research well. My own Jesus died for my sins, so that on the last days I can go meet his father. Islam insults Jesus so I wonder where you get this from!

2 Likes

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 18, 2016
ari3l:

You are empty.

Where did you get this al taquiya rubbish from? And the fact Jesus was mentioned in the quran, doesn't mean you would rant crap about wahabian ideology to fit your claims for Jesus.

Jesus is the main founder of christian faith, thru Paul, fact that your Quran calls his name more over your 'blessed prophet', doesn't mean you know about him, allow us to tell you who Jesus is.

Go and research well. My own Jesus died for my sins, so that on the last days I can go meet his father. Islam insults Jesus so I wonder where you get this from!

Everything you said up there is unreasonable. I'll treat it 1 by 1
1.These days a lot of christians are so obsessed with Taqiyya, which most muslims don't even practice.
2.Jesus is a prophet of God mention in the quran amongst 24
others,he has a high status in the quran and Islam.Christians claim they worship him but do not even follow and emulate him as much as muslims today.
3.what do you know about "wahabian" ideaology?whatever you read is probably from some hate website against islam.That is what you base your knowledge on.
4.Jesus never propagated or formed Christianity during his Iifetime,it was a group of astray fellow that started christianity,the main orchestrator an executioner called Paul, who never met Jesus during his own life time,who is responsible for about 13-15 books in the bible.You expect me to take your religion seriously?
5.Your father is in your house,there is no other father you are going to meet.Stop calling God your father it is a sin incase you don't know.
Sura 10.68 They say: Allah has taken a son (to
Himself)! Glory be to Him: He is the Self-sufficient:
His is what is in the heavens and what is in the
earth; you have no authority for this; do you say
against Allah what you do not know?
6.Islam never insults Jesus;if you insist give me proof.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2016
wahabian:

Everything you said up there is unreasonable. I'll treat it 1 by 1
1.These days a lot of christians are so obsessed with Taqiyya, which most muslims don't even practice.
2.Jesus is a prophet of God mention in the quran amongst 24
others,he has a high status in the quran and Islam.Christians claim they worship him but do not even follow and emulate him as much as muslims today.
3.what do you know about "wahabian" ideaology?whatever you read is probably from some hate website against islam.That is what you base your knowledge on.
4.Jesus never propagated or formed Christianity during his Iifetime,it was a group of astray fellow that started christianity,the main orchestrator an executioner called Paul, who never met Jesus during his own life time,who is responsible for about 13-15 books in the bible.You expect me to take your religion seriously?
5.Your father is in your house,there is no other father you are going to meet.Stop calling God your father it is a sin incase you don't know.
Sura 10.68 They say: Allah has taken a son (to
Himself)! Glory be to Him: He is the Self-sufficient:
His is what is in the heavens and what is in the
earth; you have no authority for this; do you say
against Allah what you do not know?
6.Islam never insults Jesus;if you insist give me proof.

Talks like this get me angry..

First of all, you don't know jack shít about what you saying

Second of all read Mathew 23:9 :
And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

So if it's a sin to Call God my father, allow me to sin, it's my problem and not yours.

Now speaking of muslims not taking christians seriously, I would say yu keep quiet, You don't take it seriously but everyday we get converts from islam to christianity( even tho fake christians drift to islam) but the turn out of islam to christianity is seemingly outstanding
Read Galatians 1:1 and keep your over seemingly stupíd assertions to yourself.

Galatians 1:1

Paul, an apostle—not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead—

And who says islam doesn't insult jesus?
What's this

http://godfatherpolitics.com/jesus-is-a-bastard-says-muslim-grand-ayatollah/

And this

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120125080804AAYWY5s

Oh wait you need pictures? Ok hold on lemme show you

[img]http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/jesusak.jpg[/img]

So what the fùck you saying?
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by promisechuks: 7:37am On Mar 18, 2016
ari3l:

And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

So if it's a sin to Call God my father, allow me to sin, it's my problem and not yours.

Now speaking of muslims not taking christians seriously, I would say yu keep quiet, You don't take it seriously but everyday we get converts from islam to christianity( even tho fake christians drift to islam) but the turn out of islam to christianity is seemingly outstanding

Paul, an apostle—not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead—

What's this

And this

Please, don't just mind that blind follower of the world greatest criminal and paedophile of all time.

1 Like

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2016
promisechuks:

Please, don't just mind that blind follower of the world greatest criminal and paedophile of all time.

The man no know anything. Just come forum day do anyhow.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 18, 2016
I dont think u this guy annunaki or whats whats ur name are wt common sense.if u dont know anything abt islam u better keep silence.instead of saying rubish abt islam.no matter ur level of hatred for islam it has come to stay.it has no and it wil never has alternative.if u are not ok wt islam well u can go to hell wt ur anger.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Annunaki(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
joyy:
I dont think u this guy annunaki or whats whats ur name are wt common sense.if u dont know anything abt islam u better keep silence.instead of saying rubish abt islam.no matter ur level of hatred for islam it has come to stay.it has no and it wil never has alternative.if u are not ok wt islam well u can go to hell wt ur anger.

What is this rodent saying And if you had any common sense yourself, you will realise that islam is a self confessed evil religion inspired by satan itself

2 Likes

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by dragunov: 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
wahabian:

You never studied his biography,I did! took me 3 months.He's awesome.
Yeah! He was.an awesome liar, leecher, sociopath, psychopath, terrorist, murderer, bandit, desperado; an awesome plaigerist, deceiver, crook, leader, retrograde and other awesomely vile qualities.

1 Like

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by dragunov: 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
wahabian:

Look Waaabi or what do you call yourself, why don't you keep your beliefs to yourself and stop validating what everyone has been saying against this your religion. Haba!
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by dragunov: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2016
ari3l:

Name one person Jesus killed, provide a bible verse and I will send you 150,000 naira today, drop your account number
He killed...,. No he destroyed the works of the devil. That's what he killed. Now my 150k plssssss.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
dragunov:
He killed...,. No he destroyed the works of the devil. That's what he killed. Now my 150k plssssss.

grin you gotta be kidding me here.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
dragunov:
Yeah! He was.an awesome liar, leecher, sociopath, psychopath, terrorist, murderer, bandit, desperado; an awesome plaigerist, deceiver, crook, leader, retrograde and other awesomely vile qualities.

Pls stop the heartbreak, it's not good for this muslims, e no good ni o
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by dragunov: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
ari3l:

grin you gotta be kidding me here.
No kidding dude. My 150k o ooooo.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
dragunov:
No kidding dude. My 150k o ooooo.

I am no dude, and this isn't funny :\
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
ari3l:

What's this

And this

1.The authenticity of the bible is questionable,where 13-15 books is written by a man who never saw jesus.That your "call me father"verse is questionable.
2.Taliking about converts,most muslims converts to christianity are those who never prayed 5times daily or never even knew about Islam.You can never see a knowledgeable muslim going backwards to christianity. We have some respected muslim scholars who converted from christianity like Yusuf Estes,sami Yusuf etc
3.Google your facts before dishing out false assertions,Islam is the largest growing religion in the world.Even in Europe and the US
4.You post some photo of a photo-shopped rubbish from some source unknown ,and to you that's islam insulting jesus? questionable logic.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2016
wahabian:

1.The authenticity of the bible is questionable,where 13-15 books is written by a man who never saw jesus.That your "call me father"verse is questionable.
2.Taliking about converts,most muslims converts to christianity are those who never prayed 5times daily or never even knew about Islam.You can never see a knowledgeable muslim going backwards to christianity. We have some respected muslim scholars who converted from christianity like Yusuf Estes,sami Yusuf etc
3.Google your facts before dishing out false assertions,Islam is the largest growing religion in the world.Even in Europe and the US
4.You post some photo of a photo-shopped rubbish from some source unknown ,and to you that's islam insulting jesus? questionable logic.

This rodent is still talking!
Those links came from where?

Make we hear word Bo! Islam way day die abi another islam, islam is dying by the second. Notable muslim ko, if places like turkey now have the church coming back, and many other nations coming back to Christianity, I wonder the kain rubbish you day write for here, you haven't left the shores of Nigeria probably you would keep quiet and stop talking blindly.

Go google dubai isn't so islam, then you would have a clear understanding that Islamic faithfuls now do even worse than christians you call infidel.
People depart islam in droves, very soon the only part of islam would be in Saudi Arabia, so stop this high and dine wailing here in the name of protection of islam.

Authenticity of bible questionable? When the main quran has things that would make you even puke! Go and read http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/104869

And this part of your quran
Quran [5:52] O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for friends

Mohammed knew from the onset that his religion he brought before you was crap, and the main religion then being christianity, he became too jealous, hence the evil he brought before all of us in the name of religion!

Or you don't believe, read here

Quran 30:13-14 Allah will tear Christians apart for ascribing partners to him.

oh wait lemme show you again

Quran 40:73 Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my partners that you used to believe in?

Shows the hatred is from the very beginning 1400 years of existence of islam is to rub shoulders and fight the christians, Jihad!

Conclude here
: "Let there be curse upon the Jews and the Christians that they have taken the graves of their Messengers as places of worship."

So our church is a grave now? Shows how peaceful islam is, and you still come here to talk? You should be ashamed of islam!

Question is, why? What did christians do to muslims? Now in the books, bible and your Quran which is questionable?

1 Like

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
ari3l:

This rodent is still talking!
Those links came from where?

Make we hear word Bo! Islam way day die abi another islam, islam is dying by the second. Notable muslim ko, if places like turkey now have the church coming back, and many other nations coming back to Christianity, I wonder the kain rubbish you day write for here, you haven't left the shores of Nigeria probably you would keep quiet and stop talking blindly.

Go google dubai isn't so islam, then you would have a clear understanding that Islamic faithfuls now do even worse than christians you call infidel.
People depart islam in droves, very soon the only part of islam would be in Saudi Arabia, so stop this high and dine wailing here in the name of protection of islam.

Authenticity of bible questionable? When the main quran has things that would make you even puke! Go and read http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/104869

And this part of your quran
Quran [5:52] O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for friends

Mohammed knew from the onset that his religion he brought before you was crap, and the main religion then being christianity, he became too jealous, hence the evil he brought before all of us in the name of religion!

Or you don't believe, read here

Quran 30:13-14 Allah will tear Christians apart for ascribing partners to him.

oh wait lemme show you again

Quran 40:73 Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my partners that you used to believe in?

Shows the hatred is from the very beginning 1400 years of existence of islam is to rub shoulders and fight the christians, Jihad!

Conclude here
: "Let there be curse upon the Jews and the Christians that they have taken the graves of their Messengers as places of worship."

So our church is a grave now? Shows how peaceful islam is, and you still come here to talk? You should be ashamed of islam!

Question is, why? What did christians do to muslims? Now in the books, bible and your Quran which is questionable?

First of all you lack manners;secondly google is your friend stop texting ignorantly,google "fastest growing religion in the world".Lastly,the reason islam mentions christianity and jews in the quran is that,islam regards all the prophets and Messengers as one preaching same message.(moses,abraham,isaac,muhammad,jesus)
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
wahabian:

First of all you lack manners;secondly google is your friend stop texting ignorantly,google "fastest growing religion in the world".Lastly,the reason islam mentions christianity and jews in the quran is that,islam regards all the prophets and Messengers as one preaching same message.(moses,abraham,isaac,muhammad,jesus)

Lol

Fastest growing religion my foot, bragging with a 2013 fact, google fastest dying religion... oh wait lemme help you

So you expect with this crappy nonsense you do in the name of religion that people would embrace islam with thier right senses? People wiser now, wake up!
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Annunaki(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
ari3l:

Lol

Fastest growing religion my foot, bragging with a 2013 fact, google fastest dying religion... oh wait lemme help you

So you expect with this crappy nonsense you do in the name of religion that people would embrace islam with thier right senses? People wiser now, wake up!

Islam is actually dying at a faster rate than muslims will ever dare to admit, that is why they put up so much propaganda to give the impression that islam is growing whilst in reality the opposite is the case. A muslim imam is quoted to have stated on al jazeera that 6 million muslims renounce islam in africa alone every year. Over here in nigeria, I know countless former muslims who are now christians. Infact I know of a top islamic cleric in Lagos who all his nine children renounced islam and and converted to christianity over a period of ten years and this was with a lot of threats and opposition from their father, they still went ahead one after the other for various reasons to renounce islam. Islam is on a one way trip to destruction, we can only help by exposing it further to hasten it's destruction grin all the noise we hear now are the last throes of a dying animal.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Annunaki:

Islam is actually dying at a faster rate than muslims will ever dare to admit, that is why they put up so much propaganda to give the impression that islam is growing whilst in reality the opposite is the case. A muslim imam is quoted to have stated on al jazeera that 6 million muslims renounce islam in africa alone every year. Over here in nigeria, I know countless former muslims who are now christians. Infact I know of a top islamic cleric in Lagos who all his nine children renounced islam and and converted to christianity over a period of ten years and this was with a lot of threats and opposition from their father, they still went ahead one after the other for various reasons to renounce islam. Islam is on a one way trip to destruction, we can only help by exposing it further to hasten it's destruction grin all the noise we hear now are the last throes of a dying animal.

grin na true now.

They don't want the truth, but ah don't care. I ma say it.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by jimmynauty: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
wahabian:

1.jesus wasn't crucified,even the gospel of Barnabas says soto use a

Which was written by a muslim apologetics which support the koran grin grin grin grin grin

wahabian:

wahabian:

Show me a war he fought that wasn't in self defense.If indeed you have any idea of what you are talking about.
wahabian:

Battle of badr
Battle of Uhd
Battle of Khandaq

you never really studied Islam or muhammad, you feed your own imagination with lies you read on the Internet and from the media.

now you agree that Jesus Christ was in a class which moha cannot fathom... wish he could have been beta than Jesus who allowed others to bloodied him but no... he was bloody, making others to be bloody. see the difference

1 Like

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sorry to burst your bubble, your sources are questionable.Quoting articles from websites that were created to slander Islam.I can't accept those sources.
By the way since you won't google "fastest growing religion in the world",i'll do it for you.

Checkout the quality of my sources to yours,its people like you that designed the websites you're quoting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God's Favorite Biblical Character / Can I Have Dreadlocks As A Christian?? / The Reason For The Resurrection - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.