Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? (9051 Views)

Acadip Storms Lagos Island 16 Christian Accept Islam !!! / Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam / Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin Aha I had a hunch you would bring something like this look at how he typed it grin islam fastest growing Dying religion. Even beneath your screenshots show islam as fastest extinct religion, why are you making noise?

So you think with this religion by compulsion, stealing of babies and making them your wives, political menace, lies and the rest, islam would grow? Mohammed lied from the beginning and he would always lie.

Look at your hadiths, it was today I went thru it again, and I saw the one that almost killed me with laughter, washing the left nostril because devil crawls up and sleeps in the nostril at night, I mean c'mon wetin una day talk and do sef?

Bro, listen you spoke on my manners and I'm gonna change @wahabian, but truth be told, I don't expect you to depart islam just like that but I am sure, one day you will. The lies and mediocre of this mohammed is way too much that he decided to even make good people seem utterly stupíd before...the entire people, everywhere. imagine me telling someone devil sleeps in my left nostril, na so craze day start... islam was forged on hate for other religions.. it's true..

I'm not mocking you here, I'm just telling you, you seem like a good person, but your religion I swear is the wrong one. Not only christians, others won't see it in you... one day... you would say I told you..
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
ari3l:
grin Aha I had a hunch you would bring something like this look at how he typed it grin islam fastest growing Dying religion. Even beneath your screenshots show islam as fastest extinct religion, why are you making noise?

So you think with this religion by compulsion, stealing of babies and making them your wives, political menace, lies and the rest, islam would grow? Mohammed lied from the beginning and he would always lie.

Look at your hadiths, it was today I went thru it again, and I saw the one that almost killed me with laughter, washing the left nostril because devil crawls up and sleeps in the nostril at night, I mean c'mon wetin una day talk and do sef?

Bro, listen you spoke on my manners and I'm gonna change @wahabian, but truth be told, I don't expect you to depart islam just like that but I am sure, one day you will. The lies and mediocre of this mohammed is way too much that he decided to even make good people seem utterly stupíd before...the entire people, everywhere. imagine me telling someone devil sleeps in my left nostril, na so craze day start... islam was forged on hate for other religions.. it's true..

I'm not mocking you here, I'm just telling you, you seem like a good person, but your religion I swear is the wrong one. Not only christians, others won't see it in you... one day... you would say I told you..

If Allah decides to have mercy on you walahi, you will convert tomorrow. Always include in your prayer "God show me the right path to you".See what happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2016
wahabian:

If Allah decides to have mercy on you walahi, you will convert tomorrow. Always include in your prayer "God show me the right path to you".See what happens.

grin hahahahhahshsh

You don't worry man, I was born an Anglican, I will die as one smiley
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2016
ari3l:

grin hahahahhahshsh
You don't worry man, I was born an Anglican, I will die as one smiley
Can you see?why are you scared of saying an ordinary prayer.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 6:04am On Mar 22, 2016
wahabian:

Can you see?why are you scared of saying an ordinary prayer.

What are you saying now undecided

Your moon god prayer doesn't work!
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2016
ari3l:

What are you saying now undecided

Your moon god prayer doesn't work!

Loool, the moon is used to count the number of days in a month.You should ask what ever you aren't clear about.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2016
wahabian:

Loool, the moon is used to count the number of days in a month.You should ask what ever you aren't clear about.

You going to have a difficult time trying to convert me, so don't even bother trying, I won't fall for your antics, and don't try by compulsion, it won't work.

As far as I am concerned, islam isn't a religion anyone should look up to. Save your self any lie u call an explanation
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Blackfire(m): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2016
ari3l:

*laughing hysterically*
i am never getting in a fight with u, i wan die?
See finishing .
@ parisbookaddict come and see.

@ari3 ni shi woda E-laopo.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 7:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Blackfire:

*laughing hysterically*
i am never getting in a fight with u, i wan die?
See finishing .
@ parisbookaddict come and see.

@ari3 ni shi woda E-laopo.

You no serious this my husband grin
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Annunaki(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2016
wahabian:

Thank you God for showing me the right path you, thank you God for exposing the evils of islam and thank you God for using me as a vessel to continually expose the evils of islam and to help muslims leave the path of destruction mohammed and satan laid for them. Thank you God for the opportunity of knowing you through Jesus Christ your son and our lord and saviour, Amen.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by kayodekb: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2016
@wahabin, there is no point arguing with them... we have said our own, let them use their instinct to do the rest... I guess they didn't know how americans,china, UK are converting to Islam especially the celebrities. as much as they are trying to relegate Islam,Islam is moving forward every day... No Muslims praying five times daily will ever convert to christianity. U WILL NEVER SEEN ANY IMAM CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY BUT AV SEEN HUNDREDS OF PASTORS ARE CONVERTING TO ISLAM. I am a Christian before but alhamdulillah I have left darkness for light. CHRISTIANITY HAS NO BASIC FOUNDATION. IF THEY REFUSED TO CONVERT, WE HAVE DONE OUR BEST... IT MEANS THEY ARE MEANT TO FAIL IN THIS LIFE AND HEREAFTER... I HAVE SAID MY OWN
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2016
@kayodekb, no you converted from darkness to inner darkness grin

You pray five times a day, but you attack christians I don't see that a religion, I see it as madness! You should be ashamed that for the sake of favours you turn your back on your own religion and face another how pathetic of you.

I stay in Asia, i travel to the middle east, I have been to instanbul, ankara,and I can tell you from my view, that islam.. it's place on earth...it's days are numbered.

Armenian muslims who were once christians forced into islam are coming back to God. You muslims isis brothers did a good job to bring christianity to light, at least christians now don't need to spread the gospel, you did a good job and with prayers, we have brothers and sisters in our faith now.

In northern nigeria persecution of Christians by boko haram has won us more christian brethren from your islam I challenge you to it, even George weah who was once a muslim, renounced the faith, and back with us.

Islam cannot win this war, eyes are finally open.. and I know so many people use Google now, pastors turn muslims grin give them time and watch how they run back to us...

Let this screenshots talk some senses to you, so stop making noise when we speak. We christians speak with authority through Jesus. So if we say something we mean it. See for yourself.

Christianity is the one religion after Gods heart else, he would have destroyed this world long ago!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by proudkafir: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2016
wahabian:

The symbol of islam is the crecsent moon and star. It is also associated with astrology and witchcraft.

The crescent moon and star is an occultic symbol associated with the pre-islamic arabs even before mohammed was born. allahh is mohammed's family idol. Mohammed's father's name is Abdullah ibn abdulmutali. Abdullah means servant of allahh and mohammed's father was a pagan named after the pagan deity called allahh.

Your argument that the moon is used for calculating date and time is right, in some cultures,like the arabian and the chinese. Women menstrual cycle can also be used in calculating the subsequent ages of a lady or woman. Among the europeans, date and time is calculated using the earth revolution along its axis and revolving aroung the sun.

However, attaching a religious significance to moon and star, as done in islam is occultic and satanic (according to the bible). You will agree with me an average sheik, alfa or imam is good in astrology and moon and star reading, have you asked yourself why, or is it islamic for your imams to also engage in moon and star reading?
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
proudkafir:
The symbol of islam is the crecsent moon and star. It is also associated with astrology and witchcraft.

The crescent moon and star is an occultic symbol associated with the pre-islamic arabs even before mohammed was born. allahh is mohammed's family idol. Mohammed's father's name is Abdullah ibn abdulmutali. Abdullah means servant of allahh and mohammed's father was a pagan named after the pagan deity called allahh.

Your argument that the moon is used for calculating date and time is right, in some cultures,like the arabian and the chinese. Women menstrual cycle can also be used in calculating the subsequent ages of a lady or woman. Among the europeans, date and time is calculated using the earth revolution along its axis and revolving aroung the sun.

However, attaching a religious significance to moon and star, as done in islam is occultic and satanic (according to the bible). You will agree with me an average sheik, alfa or imam is good in astrology and moon and star reading, have you asked yourself why, or is it islamic for your imams to also engage in moon and star reading?

It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the
moon: all (of them) swim in an orbit. Anbiya v33

NARRATOR AbuHurayrah
SAHIH MUSLIM
HADITH_No 2378
Allah's Messenger (peace_be_upon_him) said: Whenever you
sight the new moon (of the month of Ramadan) observe fast,
and when you sight it (the new moon of Shawwal) break it, and if
the sky is cloudy for you, then observe fast for 30days.

As for imams involving in astrology,i dont know what you are talking about.

“The Salaah
of whoever approaches a fortune-
teller and asks him about anything
will not be accepted for 40 days and
nights.”( Saheeh Muslim )

“Verily the knowledge of the Hour is
with God alone. It is He who sends
down the rain and knows the
contents of the wombs. No one
knows what he will earn tomorrow
nor in which land he will die, but
God is all-knowing and
aware.”( Surah Luqmaan 31:34)

That's islam's position on fortune telling,i dont know about any other thing.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by proudkafir: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
wahabian:

It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the
moon: all (of them) swim in an orbit. Anbiya v33

NARRATOR AbuHurayrah
SAHIH MUSLIM
HADITH_No 2378
Allah's Messenger (peace_be_upon_him) said: Whenever you
sight the new moon (of the month of Ramadan) observe fast,
and when you sight it (the new moon of Shawwal) break it, and if
the sky is cloudy for you, then observe fast for 30days.

As for imams involving in astrology,i dont know what you are talking about.

“The Salaah
of whoever approaches a fortune-
teller and asks him about anything
will not be accepted for 40 days and
nights.”( Saheeh Muslim )

“Verily the knowledge of the Hour is
with God alone. It is He who sends
down the rain and knows the
contents of the wombs. No one
knows what he will earn tomorrow
nor in which land he will die, but
God is all-knowing and
aware.”( Surah Luqmaan 31:34)

That's islam's position on fortune telling,i dont know about any other thing.

You will agree with me that allahh is a pre-islamic deity worshipped by the quarech tribe of the arabs long before mohammed was born. Am I right or wrong?

The major islamic symbols are the moon and the star. And note that muslims are not the only religion that sight moons before fasting. The hindus also sight moon before fasting and hindus are well known for astrology and fortune-telling. The sighting of moon, before fasting, had been in practice long before islam, first among the hindus and among the arab pagans as well.
Mohammed didn't introduce anything new, nothing. Mohammed only fused hinduism, christianity and judaism to form islam. These religions existed long before islam.

Back on the issue of fortune-telling, you will be wrong to say that your imams and sheiks do not involve in star-gazing. Hardly will you see any strong muslim cleric or muslim nation, that do not have a very large numbers of fortune-tellers , even in saudi arabia. The saudi authorities even give them legitimacy, especially those involved in exorcism of jinn.

So your using a single quranic verse to nullify an establish islamic practice is disingenious. Sufism is the mystical side of islam. If you say sufism is a pre-islamic practice that is still present in islamic society, till date, thats is ok. If you say sufism has nothing to do with islam, then you lie. The jamballi schools of islamic jurisprudence fully endorse it, I think the hanafi and the malaki do as well.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by kayodekb: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
ari3l:
@kayodekb, no you converted from darkness to inner darkness grin

You pray five times a day, but you attack christians I don't see that a religion, I see it as madness! You should be ashamed that for the sake of favours you turn your back on your own religion and face another how pathetic of you.

I stay in Asia, i travel to the middle east, I have been to instanbul, ankara,and I can tell you from my view, that islam.. it's place on earth...it's days are numbered.

Armenian muslims who were once christians forced into islam are coming back to God. You muslims isis brothers did a good job to bring christianity to light, at least christians now don't need to spread the gospel, you did a good job and with prayers, we have brothers and sisters in our faith now.

In northern nigeria persecution of Christians by boko haram has won us more christian brethren from your islam I challenge you to it, even George weah who was once a muslim, renounced the faith, and back with us.

Islam cannot win this war, eyes are finally open.. and I know so many people use Google now, pastors turn muslims grin give them time and watch how they run back to us...

Let this screenshots talk some senses to you, so stop making noise when we speak. We christians speak with authority through Jesus. So if we say something we mean it. See for yourself.

Christianity is the one religion after Gods heart else, he would have destroyed this world long ago!

my sister, whether you stay in asia or togo is non of my business... how many places have u been to Asia for you to make that conclusion... I really don't blame you because u don't know anything about Islam,u don't read about Islam, u are ignorant about Islam....I still maintain that u can never see anybody who knows in and out of Quran converting to christianity. as at last 5 years I used to say shit about Islam but today alhamdulillah i have seen the light... my sister, u are in darkness because Jesus himself didn't know anything about Bible u are all reading bcs it was written under a mangoe tree by a drunk man...As at yesterday, 10 former Christians converted to Islam and that's what's happening throughout the world . it's only that Muslims don't advertise all those type of things unlike ur pastors who don't know anything than doing fake miracles because they sees u as sheep's and they are making money through ur type. I don't like arguing about religion but u forced me my quoting me. upon all the efforts of ur brothers in America and UK to bring down Islam , Islam is still expanding because it's the religion of God himself. USA is behind boko-haram, Isis... if u wanna know more about it,u will go and read and find urself the truth. get urself a translation Qur'an and let ur life change for better. I will leave u for now but don't say anything about Muslims or Islam if u know nothing about Muslims. GET URSELF AN ACADIP CD IF U REALLY WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH... U CAN GET IT ON YOUTUBE TOO. MAY PEACE AND BLESSING OF ALLAH BE WITH YOU AND UR FAMILY
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Blackfire(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
ari3l:

You no serious this my husband grin

when u frown face,na u be husband, me be wife. But when u smile... Ehen i go be husband, u go be wife.

*takes cover*
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by kayodekb: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
proudkafir:
You will agree with me that allahh is a pre-islamic deity worshipped by the quarech tribe of the arabs long before mohammed was born. Am I right or wrong?

The major islamic symbols are the moon and the star. And note that muslims are not the only religion that sight moons before fasting. The hindus also sight moon before fasting and hindus are well known for astrology and fortune-telling. The sighting of moon, before fasting, had been in practice long before islam, first among the hindus and among the arab pagans as well.
Mohammed didn't introduce anything new, nothing. Mohammed only fused hinduism, christianity and judaism to form islam. These religions existed long before islam.

Back on the issue of fortune-telling, you will be wrong to say that your imams and sheiks do not involve in star-gazing. Hardly will you see any strong muslim cleric or muslim nation, that do not have a very large numbers of fortune-tellers , even in saudi arabia. The saudi authorities even give them legitimacy, especially those involved in exorcism of jinn.

So your using a single quranic verse to nullify an establish islamic practice is disingenious. Sufism is the mystical side of islam. If you say sufism is a pre-islamic practice that is still present in islamic society, till date, thats is ok. If you say sufism has nothing to do with islam, then you lie. The jamballi schools of islamic jurisprudence fully endorse it, I think the hanafi and the malaki do as well.

Ogbeni, ur claims are wrong and are without proof. Islam has been in existence when God created Adam... some fools do this think that Mohammed (saw) brought Islam but that's wrong. we have the stories of prophets before Mohammed, its just that Mohammed was the the last prophet and the most important. u are ignorant of Islam...stop saying rubbish from ur mouth
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
kayodekb:

my sister, whether you stay in asia or togo is non of my business... how many places have u been to Asia for you to make that conclusion... I really don't blame you because u don't know anything about Islam,u don't read about Islam, u are ignorant about Islam....I still maintain that u can never see anybody who knows in and out of Quran converting to christianity. as at last 5 years I used to say shit about Islam but today alhamdulillah i have seen the light... my sister, u are in darkness because Jesus himself didn't know anything about Bible u are all reading bcs it was written under a mangoe tree by a drunk man...As at yesterday, 10 former Christians converted to Islam and that's what's happening throughout the world . it's only that Muslims don't advertise all those type of things unlike ur pastors who don't know anything than doing fake miracles because they sees u as sheep's and they are making money through ur type. I don't like arguing about religion but u forced me my quoting me. upon all the efforts of ur brothers in America and UK to bring down Islam , Islam is still expanding because it's the religion of God himself. USA is behind boko-haram, Isis... if u wanna know more about it,u will go and read and find urself the truth. get urself a translation Qur'an and let ur life change for better. I will leave u for now but don't say anything about Muslims or Islam if u know nothing about Muslims. GET URSELF AN ACADIP CD IF U REALLY WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH... U CAN GET IT ON YOUTUBE TOO. MAY PEACE AND BLESSING OF ALLAH BE WITH YOU AND UR FAMILY

Hahahahahaha I laugh!
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by proudkafir: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
kayodekb:

Ogbeni, ur claims are wrong and are without proof. Islam has been in existence when God created Adam... some fools do this think that Mohammed (saw) brought Islam but that's wrong. we have the stories of prophets before Mohammed, its just that Mohammed was the the last prophet and the most important. u are ignorant of Islam...stop saying rubbish from ur mouth
Your mosque is teaching you rubish islam but we will teach you real islam and undilluted here.

Who is the first muslim, mohammed? Lets see what your quran say:

Say: Shall I choose for a protecting friend other than Allah, the Originator of the heavens and the earth, Who feedeth and is never fed? Say: I am ordered to be the first to surrender [aslama] (unto Him). And be not thou (O Muhammad) of the idolaters. S. 6:14 Pickthall

Say, verily my Lord hath directed me into a right way, a true religion, the sect of Abraham the orthodox; and he was no idolater. Say, verily my prayers, and my worship, and my life, and my death are dedicated unto God, the Lord of all creatures: He hath no companion. This have I been commanded: I am the first Moslem (Wa 'Ana 'Awwalu Al-Muslimin ). S. 6:161-163 Sale

He hath no associate. This am I commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims. S. 6:163 Rodwell

Say (O Muhammad): Lo! I am commanded to worship Allah, making religion pure for Him (only). And I am commanded to be the first of those who are muslims (surrender unto Him). S. 39:11-12 Pickthall

1 Like

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by analice107: 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
kayodekb:

Really? Islam has really been around along time. Now, pls post Muhammed's genealogy that traced him down to Adam, or forever cover your lying face in shame.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by analice107: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
proudkafir:
Your mosque is teaching you rubish islam but we will teach you real islam and undilluted here.

Who is the first muslim, mohammed? Lets see what your quran say:

Say: Shall I choose for a protecting friend other than Allah, the Originator of the heavens and the earth, Who feedeth and is never fed? Say: I am ordered to be the first to surrender [aslama] (unto Him). And be not thou (O Muhammad) of the idolaters. S. 6:14 Pickthall

Say, verily my Lord hath directed me into a right way, a true religion, the sect of Abraham the orthodox; and he was no idolater. Say, verily my prayers, and my worship, and my life, and my death are dedicated unto God, the Lord of all creatures: He hath no companion. This have I been commanded: I am the first Moslem (Wa 'Ana 'Awwalu Al-Muslimin ). S. 6:161-163 Sale

He hath no associate. This am I commanded, and I am the first of the Muslims. S. 6:163 Rodwell

Say (O Muhammad): Lo! I am commanded to worship Allah, making religion pure for Him (only). And I am commanded to be the first of those who are muslims (surrender unto Him). S. 39:11-12 Pickthall
And the plagiarist said, Abraham was not an idolator. What was he up until his 75 years being when Yahweh called him out of Mesopotamia? Oh well, probably a Muslim. The Bible the thief copied from, being the only source which recorded any thing about Abraham States that, Abraham and his father's household were Idol worshippers, and God called him out it.
Copying people's work and distorting facts as he went.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by analice107: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
jimmynauty:

hmm but to be influential and cause calamity is no influence... these are two poles apart between them... one was docile and does not see the earth as a place to waste lives to acquire it, but gave His for the world, while the other like hitler, was ruthless and demean his opponent just to accept the domination of the world by all means... i wont consider such as most influntial in a positive sense but a depraved eggoistic selfish person...
That 100% describes Muhammed.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by kayodekb: 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
analice107:

Really? Islam has really been around along time. Now, pls post Muhammed's genealogy that traced him down to Adam, or forever cover your lying face in shame.

if u really wanna know more about Islam, u have to read about Islam... I guess u are a graduate or an undergraduate, u have to be dynamic, u have to know what's going on in ur environment not just ur field... the translation Qur'an is there for you if u didn't understand the Arabic text.... I SEARCHED FOR THE TRUTH and i found out the true. it's now left for u to decide what u really want...there is no compulsion in islam... MAY THE PEACE AND BLESSING OF ALLAH BE WITH YOU
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Blackfire(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
ari3l:

Hahahahahaha I laugh!

@kayodeekb if this is the reason u join Islam, it is a pity. Or are u applying al taqiya.

About the Acadip guy.. I ve said it countless time , when ever his Arabian slave as.s is coming to ibadan, let blackfire know, i will document and video the encounter...

Sir if i ask u to believe me as a prophet the best of Allah creation, and when i was 20+ age i have a sugar mummy who is close to 5o years.
When that woman died, i married a 6years old kid when i was nearly 60 years... In all sincerity am i alright in my cerebral cortex of medula oblangata? Or better still those who believe me as a prophet are they not calico of stupidity?
And before i died i told my al majiris that as i died i will be in hell, shouldnt u as a 21st century man know this guy is a nut case.
Let me Stop here , i am blackfire

2 Likes

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by kayodekb: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
ari3l:

Hahahahahaha I laugh!

ALL I TOLD YOU WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH... IT DEPENDS ON YOU TO DECIDE WHAT YOU REALLY WANT... GOD BLESS YOU MY SISTER
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by analice107: 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
wahabian:

Everything you said up there is unreasonable. I'll treat it 1 by 1
1.These days a lot of christians are so obsessed with Taqiyya, which most muslims don't even practice.
2.Jesus is a prophet of God mention in the quran amongst 24
others,he has a high status in the quran and Islam.Christians claim they worship him but do not even follow and emulate him as much as muslims today.
3.what do you know about "wahabian" ideaology?whatever you read is probably from some hate website against islam.That is what you base your knowledge on.
4.Jesus never propagated or formed Christianity during his Iifetime,it was a group of astray fellow that started christianity,the main orchestrator an executioner called Paul, who never met Jesus during his own life time,who is responsible for about 13-15 books in the bible.You expect me to take your religion seriously?
5.Your father is in your house,there is no other father you are going to meet.Stop calling God your father it is a sin incase you don't know.
Sura 10.68 They say: Allah has taken a son (to
Himself)! Glory be to Him: He is the Self-sufficient:
His is what is in the heavens and what is in the
earth; you have no authority for this; do you say
against Allah what you do not know?
6.Islam never insults Jesus;if you insist give me proof.
OK, fine. Allahh doesn't have a son, BUT he has daughters. Al Allah, Al Mallet, Al Uzzah.
Aren't so stupid to keep claiming Allah doesn't have partners when none of you has ever treated the fact that allahh has three daughters?
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by analice107: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
wahabian:

1.The authenticity of the bible is questionable,where 13-15 books is written by a man who never saw jesus.That your "call me father"verse is questionable.
2.Taliking about converts,most muslims converts to christianity are those who never prayed 5times daily or never even knew about Islam.You can never see a knowledgeable muslim going backwards to christianity. We have some respected muslim scholars who converted from christianity like Yusuf Estes,sami Yusuf etc
3.Google your facts before dishing out false assertions,Islam is the largest growing religion in the world.Even in Europe and the US
4.You post some photo of a photo-shopped rubbish from some source unknown ,and to you that's islam insulting jesus? questionable logic.
I forgot the name of this rodent, pls Annunaki remind me, OH wait!!!, I REMEMBER, IDIOT. only and idiot questions the authenticity of a book but won't stop using it as reference.
Wahabian, the thought of even answering you, is a led down.
Without the Bible Islam doesn't have any grounds. You know it. So keep slapping your face by yourself.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
proudkafir:

1.Who is going to agree with you Allah is a pre-islamic diety?
Al-lat,Al-Uzza,manat were created to spite Allah.

2.yes,you're just getting the point.Islam didn't start from Muhammad. Islam started from Adam,Noah,Abraham,moses,Jesus,muhammad(and every other prophet in between them) that is justified here.

35:31
That which We have revealed to you of the Book is
the Truth confirming what was (revealed) before it:
for Allah is assuredly with respect to his servants
well acquainted and fully-Observant.

3.Dont judge Islam by your christian standards,in islam we follow what is in the quran and hadith,not what an Imam says or Saudi Arabia or the actions of Hausa's.

if you love Allah,
follow me (muhammad)and He will love you and forgive you your wrong
actions." 3-31

"You have a good model in the Messenger
of Allah for one who hopes for Allah and the Last Day." [ Al-
Qur'an 33:21]

So far that I know Muhammad never involved himself in any fortune -telling or sorcery

IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU ON THE POSITION OF ISLAM ON SORCERY AND ASTROLOGY,HERE'S SOME MORE

O you who believe! Verily the intoxicants and [the] games of
chance and (sacrifices at) altars and divining arrows (are an)
abomination from (the) work (of) the Shaitaan, so avoid it so
that you may (be) successful.5:90

"The salah (daily prayer) of whoever
approaches a fortune-teller and asks him
about anything will not be accepted for
forty days and nights."
— Sahih Muslim , vol. 4, p. 1211, no. 5440
"Whoever approaches an oracle or
fortune teller has disbelieved in what was
revealed to Muhammad."
— Sunan of Abu Dawud , vol. 3, p. 1095, no.

Throw that which is in thy right hand! It
will eat up that which they have made. Lo! that
which they have made is but a wizard's artifice,
and a wizard shall not be successful to whatever
point (of skill) he may attain.

I think that should suffice,dont go getting half baked points from fake websites trying to put Islam down.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by mrZENographer: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
frank317:

Oh dear... The Christian and Muslim bashing thread once again. My religion is better than ur. Yet no one wonders, what does the invisible sky daddy we are fighting for says about this? How foolish can the human race be?

If God exist don't u think he will be both foolish, mean and dubious to watch from the sideline with out showing mankind the way once and for all?

A God who supposedly sent his son to die 2000 years ago and send Mohammed to some war mongers can still remain silent and watch his loving creations fight over him. I have never seen such stupidity from multitudes in my life

On a good sunday, i saw a lame person crippled from birth begging for money. I backed him and took him to my church, THE LORD'S CHOSEN. During my Pastor's healing prayer session, his dead legs came back to life and he started walking.
So you that's calling God names, knw that I and many others see u as a coward. And that ur stinking mouth will pay if it doesn't repent. Besides if God is healing people then that means he is a good God. duh.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by mrZENographer: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
kayodekb:

That's not true. When my church opened a branch in Tunisia, a pastor was sent there and he got a revelation from God to go and met a grand and respected imam. He went to him and preached to him and that Imam was converted and three others. That was how The Lord's Chosen Church at Tunisia started. Today it has many me members and they come to Nigeria once a year to our Anniversary crusade.

Also a conk Muslima in Egypt who converted a man to Muslim. They worked together and zealouly. When the man converted to Christianity and a CHOSEN. She was displeased with him. He started preaching to her. She went home and ask God that if what that man said is true he should reveal it. She cried and while crying, the glory of God suddenly filled her room and she lifted her eyes and saw Jesus standing there. He quoted John 14:6 to her. And she made a covenant to serve him till the end.

There are many Muslim testimonies on YouTube how they got converted to Christianity. Many of them have seen Jesus. Because except they see, they cannot believe.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by kayodekb: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Blackfire:

@kayodeekb if this is the reason u join Islam, it is a pity. Or are u applying al taqiya.

About the Acadip guy.. I ve said it countless time , when ever his Arabian slave as.s is coming to ibadan, let blackfire know, i will document and video the encounter...

Sir if i ask u to believe me as a prophet the best of Allah creation, and when i was 20+ age i have a sugar mummy who is close to 5o years.
When that woman died, i married a 6years old kid when i was nearly 60 years... In all sincerity am i alright in my cerebral cortex of medula oblangata? Or better still those who believe me as a prophet are they not calico of stupidity?
And before i died i told my al majiris that as i died i will be in hell, shouldnt u as a 21st century man know this guy is a nut case.
Let me Stop here , i am blackfire

Mr man, u should be ashamed of itself because u are typing like a drunk Man. About ACADIP, IF YOU ARE REALLY SURE OF UR BIBLE, U CAN DEBATE WITH THEM PUBLICLY ANYTIME THEY ARE IN IBADAN... IT'S OPEN TO EVERYBODY THAT WANTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salutations To All Israel On Nairaland. Come And Represent / Should Women Preach? / Yasir Quadhi: Problems With The Preservation Of The Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.