Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? (9056 Views)

Acadip Storms Lagos Island 16 Christian Accept Islam !!! / Why You Must Reject Christianity And Accept Islam / Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by kayodekb: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
mrZENographer:

That's not true. When my church opened a branch in Tunisia, a pastor was sent there and he got a revelation from God to go and met a grand and respected imam. He went to him and preached to him and that Imam was converted and three others. That was how The Lord's Chosen Church at Tunisia started. Today it has many me members and they come to Nigeria once a year to our Anniversary crusade.

Also a conk Muslima in Egypt who converted a man to Muslim. They worked together and zealouly. When the man converted to Christianity and a CHOSEN. She was displeased with him. He started preaching to her. She went home and ask God that if what that man said is true he should reveal it. She cried and while crying, the glory of God suddenly filled her room and she lifted her eyes and saw Jesus standing there. He quoted John 14:6 to her. And she made a covenant to serve him till the end.

There are many Muslim testimonies on YouTube how they got converted to Christianity. Many of them have seen Jesus. Because except they see, they cannot believe.

My brother, i can categorically tell u that u are lying...if u can provide me with the YouTube link of the imam that converted, I will believe you... meanwhile I can provide u with links for more than 100 pastors that converted to islam if u really want it
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by mrZENographer: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
wahabian:

Everything you said up there is unreasonable. I'll treat it 1 by 1
1.These days a lot of christians are so obsessed with Taqiyya, which most muslims don't even practice.
2.Jesus is a prophet of God mention in the quran amongst 24
others,he has a high status in the quran and Islam.Christians claim they worship him but do not even follow and emulate him as much as muslims today.
3.what do you know about "wahabian" ideaology?whatever you read is probably from some hate website against islam.That is what you base your knowledge on.
4.Jesus never propagated or formed Christianity during his Iifetime,it was a group of astray fellow that started christianity,the main orchestrator an executioner called Paul, who never met Jesus during his own life time,who is responsible for about 13-15 books in the bible.You expect me to take your religion seriously?
5.Your father is in your house,there is no other father you are going to meet.Stop calling God your father it is a sin incase you don't know.
Sura 10.68 They say: Allah has taken a son (to
Himself)! Glory be to Him: He is the Self-sufficient:
His is what is in the heavens and what is in the
earth; you have no authority for this; do you say
against Allah what you do not know?
6.Islam never insults Jesus;if you insist give me proof.

It is true that Paul never met Jesus (because Jesus had resurrected and after a closed meeting with his disciples, ascended to heaven). It is also true that he was an executioner and persecutor of the Christians. He was feared throughout all Jerusalem. And he did all these because he thought he was doing the work of God. He tougt he was doing the right thing and Christians were paganic annoying chimps.
But when he was on his way to Damascus to arrest more christians, Jesus appeared to him, and the glory that came from heaven made him blind. He was carried and abandoned in Damascus by his companions and was 3 days without food. Jesus sent a disciple to pray for him and that was how he received his sight. He realised that he was the unbeliever, just as you will soon realise. He repented and throughout the rest of his lifetime defended Christianity. He was beaten with heavy stripes on several occasions. He suffered hunger, pain, mockery, great humiliation, yet he relented not in following Jesus and persuading the world to become Christians. And writing books to promote the same. Finally he was Executed by beheading.
Is this the end of someone that hated Christianity. No. it is the life of some one that loved with passion the God of Christianity. Because he encountered him. Is it hard for Muslims to belive that unbelievers can become Christians believrs. Yes it is.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by mrZENographer: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
kayodekb:

My brother, i can categorically tell u that u are lying...if u can provide me with the YouTube link of the imam that converted, I will believe you... meanwhile I can provide u with links for more than 100 pastors that converted to islam if u really want it

Please understand what I said. I was telling testimonies of my church and concluded by saying. People with similar testimonies are on YouTube. My own church testimonies are not on youtube, at least for now.
So I am not lying, rather u misunderstood me. Nevertheless, I have watched videos of imams converting to Christianity. you can just type it on Google or youtube , something like imam gives his life to Jesus. Back in the days I watched countless of it. Typed from my phone, not PC. u understand.
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Adebisisaheed(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
God is wonderful, if he wills, he would make u understand Islam in a real term
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by analice107: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
entire religion is black magic. The dua that Muslims intone are satanic spells. I don’t know whether Muhammad was involved in black magic or not. But there is one hadith where Aisha reports seeing Muhammad get up in the middle of the night and go to the cemetery. He then told her that Gabriel ordered him to go and pray for the death. This is typical demand demons make on their followers.
Another hadith says that when he was sick he suspected that someone had cast spell on him and to find the culprit he practiced divination. He called the names of the suspects and pressed an egg from both ends and when the egg broke he accused the person whose name he had called. These two hadiths make me suspect that perhaps he was involved in black magic.

Ali Sina.

1 Like

Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Blackfire(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2016
kayodekb:

you: Mr man, u should be ashamed of itself because u are typing like a drunk Man.
Me: *laughs and fall inside ewedu soup* ogbeni Mr normal check what u wrote up there.

You: what u About ACADIP, IF YOU ARE REALLY SURE OF UR BIBLE, U CAN DEBATE WITH THEM PUBLICLY ANYTIME THEY ARE IN IBADAN... IT'S OPEN TO EVERYBODY THAT WANTS TO KNOW THE TRUTH
me: and am asking u, where and when ? His style of al taqiya won't work on me, he should be scared of me or are u scared i will flop him? So when and where can i meet him? I will even video the encounter and post it on NL.

Take away: is it right for a 20+ boy to ve a sugar mummy of nearly 50 years?

*sips kunu*
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Blackfire(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2016
Adebisisaheed:
God is wonderful, if he wills, he would make u understand Islam in a real term

what is Islam? Are u sure of it saving u?
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by kayodekb: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2016
Blackfire:

me: and am asking u, where and when ? His style of al taqiya won't work on me, he should be scared of me or are u scared i will flop him? So when and where can i meet him? I will even video the encounter and post it on NL.

Take away: is it right for a 20+ boy to ve a sugar mummy of nearly 50 years?

*sips kunu*

I nw see that u are sick upstairs... even ur pastors tried it and failed woefully talkless of an ordinary Church goer like u... IF YOU MUST KNOW THE TRUTH, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WHEN A YOUNG MAN MARRIED AN OLDER WOMAN... THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS RESPECT AND TRUST... I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO BE ARGUING WITH A SENILE BEING
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by kayodekb: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2016
some pastors will enter hell fire and some imam will enter hell fire as well... its not good to be judging someone whether he does right or bad thing... BUT I WANT ALL OF US TO UNDERSTAND THAT JESUS NEVER PRACTICED CHRISTIANITY, WHAT XTIANS BELIEVE CAN BE DESCRIBED AS AN HADITH( WHAT MOHAMMED DID AND SAY WHEN HE WAS ALIVE). GOD HIMSELF SENT DOWN QUR'AN WHILE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY A MAN UNDER THE TREE.. SOME PEOPLE JUST TAKE ONE VERSE OF QUR'AN AND START MAKING CONCLUSION ABOUT ISLAM WHICH IS TOTALLY WRONG... IF U REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT THE VERSE SAID, IT IS EXPECTED OF YOU TO READ FROM THE BEGINNING OF THAT SURRAH FOR YOU TO HAVE BETTER UNDERSTANDING. EVEN JERUSALEM WHERE JESUS WAS BORN IS DOMINATED BY MUSLIMS. CHRISTIANS ONLY FOLLOW AMERICANS WAY AND MOST OF AMERICANS ARE NOT XIANS, THEY ARE FREE THINKERS, SAME GOES WITH CHINA TOO. ALL FORMS OF BAD THINGS ARE PENETRATED BY AMERICANS, YET U ARE STILL FOLLOWING THEM... I USED TO SAY THAT MUSLIMS ARE MORE CHRISTIANS THAN THE CHRISTIANS THEMSELVES. U CAN QUOTE ME IF U WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT IT
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Blackfire(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2016
analice107:

OK, fine. Allahh doesn't have a son, BUT he has daughters. Al Allah, Al Mallet, Al Uzzah.
Aren't so stupid to keep claiming Allah doesn't have partners when none of you has ever treated the fact that allahh has three daughters?

if i ever want to belief in a GOD...
I will rather believe in a GOD i can relate to in the concept of father and son/daughter, than a god who treat me in the concept of slave/DOG... Damn is even haram to own a dog in Islam.

Picture this a god who own slaves , and a GOD who i can call a father.. Men even a fool like me will pick a Father over a slave owner with bulala in his hand shouting 'slave 1 come here'

*sips kunu*
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by Blackfire(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2016
analice107:

And the plagiarist said, Abraham was not an idolator. What was he up until his 75 years being when Yahweh called him out of Mesopotamia? Oh well, probably a Muslim. The Bible the thief copied from, being the only source which recorded any thing about Abraham States that, Abraham and his father's household were Idol worshippers, and God called him out it.
Copying people's work and distorting facts as he went.

the kind of confusion belial wired on ahmed ibn abdulallah cerebral cortex is from a place called mascotopulariferikatum.

*don't ask me the meaning of that word, me self i no know *
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by ari3l(f): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2016
analice107:

I forgot the name of this rodent, pls Annunaki remind me, OH wait!!!, I REMEMBER, IDIOT. only and idiot questions the authenticity of a book but won't stop using it as reference.
Wahabian, the thought of even answering you, is a led down.
Without the Bible Islam doesn't have any grounds. You know it. So keep slapping your face by yourself.

I puke at bullshit he scribbles at times to buttress his points. As much as I wouldn't like to insult him he pushes me at times. He judges the bible upside down. I wonder why
Re: Who Forced These Chinese People To Accept Islam? by analice107: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
Blackfire:

the kind of confusion belial wired on ahmed ibn abdulallah cerebral cortex is from a place called mascotopulariferikatum.

*don't ask me the meaning of that word, me self i no know *
Blackfire, everybody here thinks am crazy the way I laugh at your posts. You are indeed hilarious. Your folk are really fortunate to have you. Laughter will never cease in your own life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Women Preach? / How Could A Loving God Send Me To Hell? / When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.