Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? (6381 Views)

How Different Couples Kiss On Their Wedding Day / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / Reasons Why Valentine's Day Is Different From Any Other Day- Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Cholls(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2016
My brothers and sisters am asking out of curiosity.

Ladies Please share your experience regarding

1. What is the difference between orgasm you get from Anal sex and Vaginal sex? Or it is same.

2. Do you feel satisfied alone from Anal Orgasm or you need further vaginal Orgasm for full satisfaction?

3. Do you think anal Orgasm is more intense than Vaginal Orgasm?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by SUPERPACK: 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
why is everybody planning to make a way where their seems to be no way.
i pity for girls that will start wearing pampers in the name of pleasure

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Kondomatic(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Anal orgasmshockedshockedshocked

2 Likes

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by falconey(m): 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
SUPERPACK:
why is everybody planning to make a way where their seems to be no way.
i pity for girls that will start wearing pampers in the name of pleasure

Lwkm
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
please from experience how is pampers leading to pleasure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Anal orgasm for unMAD people only happens in the toilet and it's called Poop. angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
penisilin:
Anal orgasm for unMAD people only happens in the toilet and it's called Poop. angry
gringrin

LoL!grin

Rotfl! thank You!!

9 Likes

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Mimido2(f): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2016
hmmmmmm.....it Will cause pile o(avoid it)
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Cholls(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mimido2:
hmmmmmm.....it Will cause pile o(avoid it)
my sister......
Thanks for the replies.

And Pardon my ignorance.

How does pile relate to the topic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by coded06(m): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmmm Anal tried it once. slot my dick inside after jacking. as I pull out the pool came out. Will never try such again

2 Likes

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Mimido2(f): 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2016
@cholls y will someone put one big thing inside a hole dat is meant for defecating......u Will just slack d hole(am just saying o)

3 Likes

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Tinalex(f): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
coded06:
Hmmm Anal tried it once. slot my dick inside after jacking. as I pull out the pool came out. Will never try such again
Lwkmd
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by coded06(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
Tinalex:
Lwkmd
lol. have u tried it before?
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by EmmySparky(m): 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2016
Lol OP ur high on local weed...u want to see liquid coming out of an ass..try it and get the experience first hand
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Hmm mm anal orgasm chai beware of butt leakage...
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mimido2:
@cholls y will someone put one big thing inside a hole dat is meant for defecating......u Will just slack d hole(am just saying o)

ah, u this girl, this is how u would come and say our secret out in the open one day, ahaha! wink some of us like to be adventurous, anal sex is one crazy thing, a lot of people shy away from it while a few are curious to try, i have come to realize that most girls that jhave experienced it, tend to love the experience later, initially tho, they sound just the way you sound right now

2 Likes

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Mimido2(f): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

ah, u this girl, this is how u would come and say our secret out in the open one day, ahaha! wink some of us like to be adventurous, anal sex is one crazy thing, a lot of people shy away from it while a few are curious to try, i have come to realize that most girls that jhave experienced it, tend to love the experience later, initially tho, they sound just the way you sound right now
Hahahaha.....when dey develop pile dey Will hate it

1 Like

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:07pm On Mar 06, 2016
Mimido2:
Hahahaha.....when dey develop pile dey Will hate it

well i don't know about that one oo
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by scribble: 1:07am On Mar 07, 2016
Mimido2:

Don't 5kg babies make their way out of vaginas?

1 Like

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 07, 2016
coded06:

grin grin grin....she no tell u say she dey purge grin
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 07, 2016
scribble:

Don't 5kg babies make their way out of vaginas?

mind U. The anus is not elastic so if the elastic limit is exceeded.. grin .. Mah no talk much sha u do physics?
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by coded06(m): 6:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Jacksonville:

grin grin grin....she no tell u say she dey purge grin
Bro she no tell me oo. the shit just dy ontop my cap.
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by NemzySeries(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2016
dis anal sex mata tire me....4 d luv of God y wud any1 leave d Chocolate city 4 poo garage? tho I once had an xperience in 2015 January wit a lady I wuz dating back den in sch after I graduated & wuz serving so we hooked up & while I wuz heavily into her she said shez weak & wornout & suggested dat I hit her up her a55 but I told her sam sam Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo bkos me can't leave a healthy pv55y 4 a55 & she started laffing & I asked y & she said bk den wen i wuz in sch most of d quickies we did in d sch compound bk den were welkomed by her poo hole......I felt so dirty & unclean sexually.
#SayNoToAnal...unless ur nyash wud develop a mind of itz own

1 Like

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Cholls(m): 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
EmmySparky:
Lol OP ur high on local weed...u want to see liquid coming out of an ass..try it and get the experience first hand
my brother.........my babe screams with vaginal orgasms and grunts with anal orgasms. I think that's why she likes anal so much. She also likes to use a toy when I'm doing anal. She loves double penetration. She has cummed that way too and about squeeze my dick off in her ass. That one was intense. She wouldn't stop playing with my dick after that one....it made her more Hot.

1 Like

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by EmmySparky(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cholls:
my brother.........my babe screams with vaginal orgasms and grunts with anal orgasms. I think that's why she likes anal so much. She also likes to use a toy when I'm doing anal. She loves double penetration. She has cummed that way too and about squeeze my dick off in her ass. That one was intense. She wouldn't stop playing with my dick after that one....it made her more Hot.
hmmm...I don't do asses...I got business with the pussy and the bobbies...wetin I dey find go her ass hole...lol bro I pray u don't meet the creature living in that hole one day

1 Like

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by jieta: 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2016
Cholls:
ur babe must be a professional sex worker.

2 Likes

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Tweak2k: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
coded06:
grin grin lwkmd poo choi. wait it enta once or it took a bit before the P enta?
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin
LoL!grin
Rotfl! thank You!!
grin dat dude above u is crazy
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by stevecantrell: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
coded06:

You dont like Beans porridge ?

1 Like

Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by ivyT(f): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
Kai,dat sh**t must be so painful..tufia!
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by coded06(m): 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Tweak2k:
grin grin lwkmd poo choi. wait it enta once or it took a bit before the P enta?

Just Rub lubricant on ur dick and it will just go inside. But it will pain her oo.
Re: Anal Orgasm How Different From Vaginal? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ewwwwww

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are A Beast In Bed / Man Caught Masturbating Publicly Behind Female Hostel In Edo State / Have You Ever Been In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.