Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Have You Ever Been In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In Love? (6396 Views)

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / Men Don't Fall in Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In Love? by babymine(f): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2006
Have you eva been in love? Can you remember the first time you fell in love? Who was he/she? What made you fall for that person? Can you describe the feeling wink? N are you still with that person?
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Free(f): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2006
yesoooo i have been inlove before
well the first time i feel inlove was with this guy, his name was chris
and lemme tell ya , i just loved everything thing about him, his smile, everything
he had dat em'sexy lips, oooouu weeee
i feel inlove with him because he was funny, he knew how to make me laugh, he was different,
friendly, polite and tall kiss kiss kiss he was all dat plus a bag of chips, (this brings back memories)
nah am not inlove with him anymore, we've gon our separate wayz, i still love him.alwayz kiss kiss
.but not inlove with him,
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by TYPOP(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2006
@babymine

Why not cast the first stone? Share yor experiences first.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by legs(f): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2006
i have, its a 'lousy' feeling though, messes with your head
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by babwilms(m): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2006
fbvfb
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by IAH(f): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2006
Of course, everybody on this planet has been in love before. Hmm, I've been in love several times but I fell in love for the very first time with someone when I was in Primary 2 and that person was my class teacher. He was really cute! Dark with curly hair. Then he used to call my friend his wife, that made me really jealous. That was Primary 2 and I was like 5 or 6!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
No, I'm no longer in love with him. He's married and now a Bishop! He has a big church now! smiley
The last time I saw him preaching on TV, I was like why did I even like this man, he's not even cute!*hisses* sad
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Seun(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2006
I call her. "Hey Seun, I've been missing you, blah blah blah. I really appreciate, blah blah. And by the way have you started gong to church? blah blah. But why?" Religion separates people. angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by IAH(f): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2006
cheesy cheesy You better start going to church if you don't want to lose her. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2006
@ da topic ------------ I am, and still am.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by smartsoft(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2006
lol
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by babymine(f): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2006
This thing called love. It makes you see things differently. wink
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Seun(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2006
Yeah. Just like Schizophrenia it changes your perspective!
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by babymine(f): 11:30am On Mar 14, 2006
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2006
i am in love at the moment grin kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2006
he's just soo damn sweet, caring and romantic and the first time our lips touched, it was like a dream come true cheesy cheesy kiss kissi love you kenneth david, always will kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by babymine(f): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2006
Love is in da air!!! wink
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by stevebk(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2006
ofcourse i have being in love b4 and it lovely, well as 4 the name of the person, i do not think that is ery much necessary, the way i felt was very different, it was a distinct feelin, and up till now i can not still explain the way it was. the truth is that when than feelin comes u wud know. and we not still going out, we actualli went out for 5yrs and broke up last last year, 4 a very good reason, that was very understandable, well up till now we still talk and share problems but nothin is goin on.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by stormz(m): 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2006
ive fallen in love before, twice but now im scared to love again,
my first love died, her name was monroe, she was d girl i had my first kiss wid, we went out till d day she died, my second love, cheated WITH me, we have a baby together but we aint together, we both got hurt so itz, well evrytin is evrytin
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by stormz(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2006
but the thing is, sometimes we think we love someone but really deep down, it will fade away, true love neva fades away
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by chinani(f): 6:26am On Mar 15, 2006
Yes, I've been in love. Like everyone said, it's indescribable. I won't write his name of course. I met him in college, at 18 & at that time I didn't know anything about boys/men b/c I was never allowed to date or fraternize. I was afraid of being in a relationship b/c of my ignorance and, knowing this, we became friends first. At the time, he was the kindest man I'd ever met. Truly. But, my ignorance about men played to his advantage & one day I discovered he wasn't the person I thought & that he had deceived me. It was really hard to admit that to myself. I confronted him & then left him alone. At this time, I was a really angry person and I didn't think I could forgive anyone anything so I swore I'd never speak to him again and I never opened my mouth to greet him after that. But, I was the one heart broken b/c he hadn't ever loved me in return. Also, he was one of my best/closest friends at college and I felt his absence so much b/c true to my word I didn't speak to him again. I walked around w/ a deep sadness about this for a long time. I don't think I will ever forget him & I still think of him everyday. I wish him well, though. In the whole 2 years he told me 1 lie & I made 1 mistake. I forgive him. I forgive myself. I know that I will love again & maybe next time, I'll be loved in return. Maybe.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by babymine(f): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2006
Hmmm, its so good loving somebody when that person loves you back.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by opegar(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2006
To love is to live. no wonder in moments of trials it seems ur existence is being threatened!
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2006
still searching undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:21pm On Mar 21, 2006
babymine:

Love is in da air!!! wink
yeah it is cheesy kiss kiss
stormz:

but the thing is, sometimes we think we love someone but really deep down, it will fade away, true love never fades away
you're right kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss thats really true wink
babymine:

Hmmm, its so good loving somebody when that person loves you back.
even better kiss kiss kiss
ThoniaSlim:

still searching undecided
word kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by venice(f): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2006
Yes i have been and am right now, it feels so good something deep down in my stomach comes up my throat, i feel my heartbeat when i think of him, and i'm so happily inlove smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:35am On Mar 26, 2006
awwww bless kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by iumar: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2006
ya! I have been love several times at first sigth and the relationship turn out to be sour at the end of the day due to one reason or the other.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by musicclown(m): 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2006
Yes was fun till she said she wasn't interested any more.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by gentleaura(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2006
Bring it my way plz!!, I need to feel the sense of being in love!!
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by gem87(f): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2006
i'm in love and loving it!
sometimes u get really messed up but u just fall deeper
love is good, it's life it's d best feelin ever!
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Imani(f): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2006
No. Haven't had time for that.  embarassed May change my mind soon lipsrsealed. I always like to be in control of my emotions. Love I hear, sometimes make wise people silly. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by chinani(f): 1:35am On Mar 30, 2006
Imani:

Love I hear, sometimes make wise people silly. tongue
Yea you right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of An Old Man In A Rocky Dance With A Young Girl / See What These Girls Were Doing At The Beach / When Your Female Boss Wants U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.