Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari (43311 Views)

Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained / Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Individual Efforts Can’t End Terrorism -Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by pomporiking: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Buhari is a bigot,Really hoping nass steps up to the plate to block this move.how is it sensible to join a coalition led by saudi arabia who sponsor terrorism,and have done nothing to help our fight against bh

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by utytill(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2016
osibande oya go fight boko haram but remember fight against boko haram is fight against the north.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by nuelyoyo(m): 9:57am On Mar 07, 2016
sweetgala:

lol, what a clown

How old are you again

Do you know how ridiculous you sound, Evangelism laws in kaduna !, you should stop reading blogs and start thinking for yourself, there is no evangelism law in kaduna, there is however a law which bans the distribution of media containing hate speech, use of megaphones which brings about noise pollution, use of external PA systems outside mosques and churches , public preaching (christian, Muslim or otherwise) without a permit from the state. This law is one which exists in all sane countries of the world I have visited, it is there to curb false prophets and Islamic clerics who are preaching dangerous doctrine, prevents the likes of Rev king and El-Zhakarsy, Mohammed Yusuf etc from ever springing up again.

Individuals like yourself who have never been to the north would not know that Kaduna has a large population of northern Christians, many mega churches have a significant operation base there, from winners to RCCG.

And please stop these false reports of rampant abductions, an abduction for whatever purpose is a crime, be it for rituals, or forced marriage which accounts for less than 0.1% of the over 100 abductions daily in this country.

I am yet to hear of people going on twitter to speak of the sad cases of people who are victims of rituals , organ theft, sex slaves to Europe and Middle east. Those are the where the alarming numbers exists and the prime perpetrators are south of the Niger.

Wake up !
wow, I have been following ur comments, I must say I am impressed by the high level of objective intellect u've displayed. I like engaging in intelligent discussions. It makes me learn more and improve on my knowledge base. Kudos.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by candidbabe(f): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2016
grin grin grin ;CHANJI grin grin grin ;
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by cashreport: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2016
Front page

Admin
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by ShegeYorubawa: 10:49am On Mar 07, 2016
Nothing can more of an abomination than an openly bigoted presidiot. Thank God he is human, he will die like every other being.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by ShegeYorubawa: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2016
pomporiking:
Buhari is a bigot,Really hoping nass steps up to the plate to block this move.how is it sensible to join a coalition led by saudi arabia who sponsor terrorism,and have done nothing to help our fight against bh

The same saudis who refused to allow jonathan's ammunition pass their airspace. Saudis are salifist who sponsor boko haram. Boko haram is a salafist group and they are in the good books of the Jihadist saudis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:11am On Mar 07, 2016
Buhari needs brain..... donors needed please!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by anonimi: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2016
I thought he is the president, not so?
He is the one who promised to fight Boko Haram terrorists and finish them in two months, not so?
He is the one enjoying our money in Aso Rock villa and flying around in our presidential jets, not so?
Abi the man think sey all those things na for free ni!
If he can't perform, he has an option- RESIGN!

Firefire:
I am really worried about the increasing death toll... cry

Buhari said: “If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our government will chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria within two months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3126736_killbokoharam_jpegd375c59f7b9b33f00c41d6006bbb5f00

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3267743_lead_jpeg40d3816c9537a77f5db1d8af2860b5b6

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Pascal181: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Illetracy is really a sickness. How can a president talk like dis.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Ralphdan(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Akuko! Odi egwu
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Etizz: 11:16am On Mar 07, 2016
slap1:
Adonbilivit shocked shocked
Buhari has verbal diarrhoea. He can't shut up or talk sensibly.

Trying to hide his real self but he just can't.....

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Socketbet: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2016
How did I even find myself in dis continent
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2016
God Bless U (Buhari).
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Kgdavid(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2016
i understand his point but what an insensible way of expressing himself.

He should simply have said:

"Nigeria is joining the coalition because of joint strategic interests but this alliance has no bearing on the sovreign identity of Nigeria".

As much as i supported this guy and still prefer him and APC to PDP, i knew he wasn't very clever from his inauguration day when Amanpour asked him about economic policies and all he could do was rant about corruption.

SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2016
The last time I checked, Christians and Muslims alike have been fighting boko haram, this man wants to be as blunt as obasanjo, but he's so bad at it .
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by DonCortino: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2016
i warn una o! this man has the northern islamic agenda of islamising this nation. boko haram has been the grand plan to use in achieving their aim.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by ofedegbe(m): 11:24am On Mar 07, 2016
sweetgala:

North of the Nigerian border is chad a very large territory predominantly Muslims, an unstable country politically and a wide expanse of land which their military cannot protect, that country is bordered with another nation, Lybia where IS has taken full control of several posts and are fixing to expand operations with the aim of occupying land from Tripoli to Abuja (this exact statement ISIS have claimed themselves) , there is Also shabab whonhave been causing havoc in Kenya and Somalia.

So if you have had your head in lala land , it's time to pluck it out, there is a war out there and it is fixing for Nigeria, no way we can get out of it.
How long has Alqaeda ISIS Taliban been fully operational
what has Saudi Arabia and the likes done to curb this menace all this while
so you mean joining countries that have been toothless in the fight against terrorism is the way?
why not align with the likes of Russia or Germany??

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by purpledferanmi1: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2016
1shortblackboy:
if u think I sound like a clown na u sabi. I still hold on to my opinion.... PS I lived in Kano.
U r liar joor, don't use the easiest route out, you don't live in kano nor never stayed at kano
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by rusher14: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2016
sweetgala:

lol, what a clown

How old are you again

Do you know how ridiculous you sound, Evangelism laws in kaduna !, you should stop reading blogs and start thinking for yourself, there is no evangelism law in kaduna, there is however a law which bans the distribution of media containing hate speech, use of megaphones which brings about noise pollution, use of external PA systems outside mosques and churches , public preaching (christian, Muslim or otherwise) without a permit from the state. This law is one which exists in all sane countries of the world I have visited, it is there to curb false prophets and Islamic clerics who are preaching dangerous doctrine, prevents the likes of Rev king and El-Zhakarsy, Mohammed Yusuf etc from ever springing up again.

Individuals like yourself who have never been to the north would not know that Kaduna has a large population of northern Christians, many mega churches have a significant operation base there, from winners to RCCG.

And please stop these false reports of rampant abductions, an abduction for whatever purpose is a crime, be it for rituals, or forced marriage which accounts for less than 0.1% of the over 100 abductions daily in this country.

I am yet to hear of people going on twitter to speak of the sad cases of people who are victims of rituals , organ theft, sex slaves to Europe and Middle east. Those are the where the alarming numbers exists and the prime perpetrators are south of the Niger.

Wake up !

Thanks for schooling them.

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by igboboy3(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2016
There is a difference between

a.) Islamic Coalition Against Terrorism (This is what the Saudis formed)

and

b.) Coalition Against Islamic Terrorism

Buhari has forced a secular nation into a coalition of islamic nations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by goodgate: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2016
StOla:

Very sound opinion by Buhari. Very purposeful in action.
#I LOVE BUHARI
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by 0gbeni(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2016
Now will joining this Islamic coalition benefit Nigeria ? i think its foolhardy for Nigeria to choose sides in the Shia-Sunni situation, wetin concern agbero with overload...? we are still battling with Boko haram, lets not provoke Iran into sponsoring another group..

Baba really needs to be more diplomatic in his utterances though, a lot of statements credited to him have been insensitive, its not only about honesty

Nigeria will get there.. amen !
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by AMvanquish: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2016
1shortblackboy:
if u think I sound like a clown na u sabi. I still hold on to my opinion.... PS I lived in Kano.

For you to live in kano and still talk like this!! You really need to evaluate your thinking..
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Montaque(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2016
Is anybody still arguing that pmb has integrity?
I thought he opposed the them move for an African coalition, now he has gone as far as the whole Muslim country. Make une think am o!
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2016
domopps:
You mean PMB also said this ?Cheeeeers
Anyone who's supporting BH and is offended by Buhari's statements should go and die. The only thing Buhari needs to do like any leader is to continue to assure sincere Nigerians that he is committed to fairness, fairplay and religious tolerance...
Religious leaders can go and quench
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Joysmart(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2016
goodgate:
#I LOVE BUHARI
Are there no Christians among the military personnel that has been fighting Bokoharam all these while?

Or has it become the duty of armless Christians to fight Bokoharam?

Mr president please talk sensibly like the president you are

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by joseph1832(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2016
sirklin:

“Why can’t those Christians that complained go and fight terrorism in Nigeria or fight the militancy in the South. It’s Nigeria that matters, not the opinion of some religious bigots,” he declared.

Now this is my best part. A round of applause for PMB.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by excel101(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2016
fulanimafia:
That was simply an objective statement.

The focus is the fight against terror, any other issue (such as islamization) is simply a baseless distraction.
What is the objectivity there? Did the president not promised us to get rid of BH within 2months after swearing in, were they (APC Buhari inclusive) not against GEJ when he was forming ally with the neighbouring West African countries to fight BH. How come not long after Buhari was sworn he started aligning with other west African country to fight BH(exactly what he criticized GEJ administration for). Now he has gone to make Nigeria a member of an Islamic organisation to fight BH. These are all an hidden agenda, he's gradually unmasking himself.
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by Joysmart(f): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2016
goodgate:
#I LOVE BUHARI
Are there no Christians among the military personnel that has been fighting Bokoharam all these while?

Or has it become the duty of armless Christians/Muslims to fight Bokoharam?

Mr president please talk sensibly like the president you are

This way of reasoning is too cheap
Re: Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari by dyn1800: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2016
my thought too.... so sad we played politics with everything.. news report always pick holes in a "Just Cause"

StOla:

Very sound opinion by Buhari. Very purposeful in action.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Noticed Today When I Observed Public Waste Bin In Less Than One Hour / Britain Says It Will Not Allow Nigeria To Break Up / 'COVID-19: Governors Received N1bn Each From Buhari, N1.1bn From World Bank'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.