Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. (10423 Views)

“I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. by mukhcech(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2016
titi4fola:
Use your sense, are you a kid? Dress well and not to expose any part of your body when next you're visiting, be very sure your friend(his wife) is around. Place a call to her before leaving ur home, and limit your visiting to their house. Are u working in the same organisation with her hubby or shopping at the same time? How come you bump into him at different places?
Try as much to cut out any form of familiarity with the guy.
Abeg stay in your house if you truly love your friend. Lobatan!!!

I wish most if not all women can think like this. There should be boundries if not restriction to our relation with person of the opposite sex who is not ours. esp our friends husbands, wives etc. Thank you @titi4fola

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. by grimandevil: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
if I were in your shoes, I would've snapped back at him and I'll do it very very rudely! And I will not tell his wife anything in other not to cause problems for her, then that house will surely be the last house I will ever step my foot on.
Men generally are like that when their wives put to bed coz from then on her pvssy will no longer be tight anymore, and in some cases it would take about 3 months to have sex with her pending when her pvssy heals from child birth.

That is why you are not married

1 Like

Re: My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. by lozanni(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I don't understand him anymore. I thought he was a faithful christian, a good man and husband.

My friend, his wife is quite beautiful and humble and has just given birth to her first child. However, her loving and caring husband has started acting funny.

Today,i went visiting her at home for the third time after she delivered but only found her husband home. After telling me about her whereabout, he threw the most surprising compliment ever.....at me! He said my boobs are lovely and exactly his taste while smiling sheepishly. "holy moses!" i exclaimed in my mind. Anyway i hurriedly left confused but only said i would call her later.

I feel like ive betrayed my friend. embarassed Not uttering a word in reply to his yeye compliment is heavy...ive not called her.

I don't want her heart broken...but somehow she deserves to know. Please how do i handle this? ive been trying to get off this mood but no way.

grin That man must be horn-ny as a honeybee.

Its likely he has not been receiving 'intimate attention' from his wife who just delivered a baby of recent; although that does not excuse his unbecoming outburst of compliment.
Re: My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2016
lozanni:

grin That man must be Hot as a honeybee.

Its likely he has not been receiving 'intimate attention' from his wife who just delivered a baby of recent; although that does not excuse his unbecoming outburst of compliment.

Yes and he is so cute as hell grin but i have too much respect for the marriage institution and my friend.

Lol. He looks randy tho.
Re: My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. by titi4fola(f): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2016
mukhcech:

I wish most if not all women can think like this. There should be boundries if not restriction to our relation with person of the opposite sex who is not ours. esp our friends husbands, wives etc. Thank you @titi4fola
The pleasure is mine @mukhcech, we have olojukokoros among us and that's why we cannot reason the same way. And for the guys, they're only after d pleasure of that moment. After they discard, such a lady and look for their next victims. Won ma fi iyan sile, won ma da amala...(hope u understand that)
Re: My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. by titi4fola(f): 12:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
grimandevil:

That is why you are not married
than you for that response, they're birds of the same feather
Re: My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I don't understand him anymore. I thought he was a faithful christian, a good man and husband.

My friend, his wife is quite beautiful and humble and has just given birth to her first child. However, her loving and caring husband has started acting funny.

Today,i went visiting her at home for the third time after she delivered but only found her husband home. After telling me about her whereabout, he threw the most surprising compliment ever.....at me! He said my boobs are lovely and exactly his taste while smiling sheepishly. "holy moses!" i exclaimed in my mind. Anyway i hurriedly left confused but only said i would call her later.

I feel like ive betrayed my friend. embarassed Not uttering a word in reply to his yeye compliment is heavy...ive not called her.

I don't want her heart broken...but somehow she deserves to know. Please how do i handle this? ive been trying to get off this mood but no way.

All i see is u wanting the man too.
If that is what u want, go and have it...

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. by DCONE1(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2016
dont tell your friend,cover your body when next u go visiting so that you wont entize him or make him horrny,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral / "Those That Give A Fvck..." : Funny Nairaland Cliches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.