Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House (21624 Views)

‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ / EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2016
undecided
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by shakur4luv(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2016
weda dullard or mumulard all i know is GOD BLESS PMB
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by ngmgeek(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Embarrassing and shameful.
Some greedy lawyers are getting ready to defend this one
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 07, 2016
I have $1 in my house... They should come and recover it... Nonsense.... So one can't keep cash anymore in this country Propaganda
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by emerged01(m): 9:53am On Mar 07, 2016
otokx:
Innocent until found guilty in a court of Law.

Which court? Court dey Nigeria? The only court wey dey are for the poor criminal.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by bigtt76(f): 9:54am On Mar 07, 2016
I wonder how much the man was paid salary to have been able to afford all these <assuming he's being witch hunted> undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by charlesucheh(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2016
The Amazing thing about these properties is where they're all situated, imagine places like; WUSE, MAITAMA, ASOKORO CHAI! EVILS WHY? Come to think of the fact that those monies are funds that were meant for maintaining NAF and military personnels in boko haram dominated areas. Jeeeeez! It's tantamount to blood money abegi!!! Badeh had better answer or face what dasuki will later see! Because persecution is for sure inevitable for the later....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by mcdonald247(m): 10:01am On Mar 07, 2016
IMO STATE DSS COMMAND,punish us because of the EXam only for me to hear from right source that the Big OGA'S shear the positions,is this not injustice,Bastards that did not come for the exam have been taken to ABUJA,I borrow money to go for that exam from ABuja to OWeRRI,

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by DCTrendy(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2016
thefakestan:
Dem carry machine count the cash?

Abi another media trial

ThefakeStan

$100 x 100 is 10k which is one pack.

U need only 100 packs to get $1m.

Now tell me, how many hours do u spend to count 100 pack?.

If I give u one dirty e-slap enh..

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by kayroy5(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2016
God help us in Nigeria. God bless APC
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by boolieWoskie: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2016
toothless efcc maniacs for buhari....what about fuel hike i think efcc should invite kachikwu for all them promisesabi na when we begin buy fuel five hundred Naira per litre or when 1N=$1000??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by joseph1832(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2016
To think the extent at which these people plundered nigeria's Naira is actually breath taking.

I wonder what would have happened if Jonathan had won the 2015 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by rusher14: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Daviduch:
I have $1 in my house... They should come and recover it... Nonsense.... So one can't keep cash anymore in this country Propaganda

If you are a civil servant go to the EFCC’s office to ask the same question.
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by thefakestan: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2016
DCTrendy:

$100 x 100 is 10k which is one pack.

U need only 100 packs to get $1m.

Now tell me, how many hours do u spend to count 100 pack?.

If I give u one dirty e-slap enh..

16 hours!
Awaiting "e-slap" please
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Irore: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2016
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by anonimi: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2016
caleb404:
Lol. This week propaganda topic quick come out o cheesy cheesy cheesy. This is to divert attention from the useless interview the dullard gave. The man of "integrity" that had no money for election and "borrowed" from the bank to buy form cheesy cheesy. People mumu die cha. Sophisticated educated mumus.

Anyway, EFCC and DSS should stop telling us how they found monies in soakaway and cupboard. Nor be we wan judge the case? Go to the court and for once get a conviction!!! 10 months and daily stories of monies found yet no money for salaries, and no single conviction yet. The media team of Grandpa Bubu the dullard really working their asses off cool

BTW abeg where that Buhari daughter when marry Christian man from the East?

Chai, you smart gan, bro grin grin
These are PROPAGANDA spinners.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3206797_123416059658074934612735251373255674989745n_jpeg3f66bee59a7668d2d64db8f955e2f137
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Heffalump(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2016
It is very sad and painful that in the sight of HEAVY monumental looting under GEJ, PDP still has the effrontery to accuse APC of witch hunting. Little did they know that the entire country, except few vagabonds are in support of the present administration war on corruption. A great redemption work they are doing to restore Nigeria to sanity. You may hate or like it, but sure we are getting there. No dulling, and never again will evil men take siege and feast upon our national cake!

What the opponents don't know is that God so much loved Nigeria and any individual, persons, or group challenging the act of positive change in this country will be embarrassed and shot down like the way PDP was disgraced in the last presidential election.

Nigeria must move forward!

Nigeria shall be Grate again!!
angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by salexdio(m): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2016
Hmmmmm nawa ooooo. i too apply in Abuja here and since all this while. they did not call us for exam or
an interview
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by anonimi: 10:24am On Mar 07, 2016
joseph1832:
To think the extent at which these people plundered nigeria's Naira is actually breath taking.

I wonder what would have happened if Jonathan had won the 2015 presidential election.

Do you know the total amount that Buhari has recovered since May 29, 2015?
Do you why he is taking a LOAN to finance the 2017 budget DEFICIT despite all these recoveries?
A budget that is riddled with CORRUPTION such as Fayemi's N795 to simply upgrade a web site. shocked
THINK, bro, think!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295492_budgetitem01_jpeg1498d1e2da06ded1e5d4fddf01786905

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295717_budgetitem02_jpegdb6e442d298434dc2c96280a8d30cd31

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2016
I think this man is just a scapegoat.There are more of Alex badeh but because they are close to the president,they are untouchable.
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by chubbylistic: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2016
Kudos to EFCC for their bold step. If this post is true, let him face the full wrath of the law. This country is not a family business. let him vomit all he has stolen. what a shame to a dignified and highly respected officer.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Nbote(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2016
When will d EFCC stop selling bobo to nigerians and get down to serious business if dey actually intend? ? EFCC traces dis, EFCC discovers dat, EFCC indicts dis, EFCC alleges dat... and d blah blah blah goes on and wen dey get to court denials and counter denials of who said what and whether evidence was a written note or not. A serious minded body will get their facts right and gather all evidences which will b revealed in a court of law but here so-called evidences are awash in the media with and the media acting as the law courts and Nigerians playing the Judge, Jury and executioner as real trial isn't forthcoming even with all the so-called incriminating evidences and facts. D EFCC should stop distracting Nigerians and do their work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by anonimi: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2016
Brightology2:
Aftermath of the recovering loot is wat that matters

Abi oh.
Has anyone seen Lamorde with the TRILLIONS that was recovered by his own EFCC

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3b9tfiqok44.0b21ccb0.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Deen77: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2016
caleb404:
Lol. This week propaganda topic quick come out o cheesy cheesy cheesy. This is to divert attention from the useless interview the dullard gave. The man of "integrity" that had no money for election and "borrowed" from the bank to buy form cheesy cheesy. People mumu die cha. Sophisticated educated mumus.

Anyway, EFCC and DSS should stop telling us how they found monies in soakaway and cupboard. Nor be we wan judge the case? Go to the court and for once get a conviction!!! 10 months and daily stories of monies found yet no money for salaries, and no single conviction yet. The media team of Grandpa Bubu the dullard really working their asses off cool

I pity your generation

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Deen77: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2016
caleb404:

I pity your generation thinking this way. Journalist are doing what give them money, journalism.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by idfact0404(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2016
Sunky200:
in all ramification, this man deserves to be purnished like Dasuki

first class criminals
grin
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by alharny: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2016
Some people are deadly sentimental about all issues.They never see anything good in this Buhari administration. They will never see anything good because good things are not for the blinds.I don't know how 16years calamities that befall Nigeria can be fixed in 12months

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Achorise: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2016
Jonathan again, why? Even some of us in public offices collect bribe @ any instance, the tomato woman increase prices of commodity, and other traders unjustly increase prices of goods on the basics of dollars.But all fingers points @ PDP and Jonathan. We are our problems

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Heineken(m): 11:02am On Mar 07, 2016
chriskosherbal:
My God the looting is too much in this country.
... And people are suffering everyday.
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by wiseass: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2016
jahsharon:
ipad and ipod miscreants that say that Buhari is witch hunting PDP, please who out of you saw Buhari when Buhari went to plant $1 million in Alex Badeh the orphan that has turned to a big thief's house. Let the person come out now or rot in your erosion ravaged Biafra land.

Fool e go soon clear for una eye...pepper eating, back biting slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana Reacts To Lagos As "World’s Third Worst City" / Afenifere Urges Kwara Governor To Join Amotekun / I Trust God To Emerge: Pastor Tunde Bakare Submits Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.