Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House (21649 Views)

‘$1m Not Found In Badeh’s House’ / EFCC Arrests Lara Amosu, Recovers $1m In Soakaway Pit / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by diegwu01: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2016
Why i like Badeh case is,
He hasn't denied any of the accusations like the other guys, Metuh, Odili, Okupe, Ikimi et al.
He acknowledges the fact he' has embezzled monies meant for Arms but he only asks he should be given Bail and be allowed to go for medical check up Abroad with his family.
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by joseph1832(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2016
wirinet:

You will die of ulcer and heart attack due to hatred for Buhari and he does not even know you exist.

If you are not happy about reports of corruption cases, then petition Punch, Vanguard, Thisday, Channels, AIT and other media housed to stop reporting corruption cases. Tell them to censor all activities of EFCC, DSS, CCB, Police and ICPC concerning, investigations, arrests and trials of suspected corrupt individuals. Tell them all you want them to report is guilty or not guilty verdict after the conclusion of the trial. Also do petition the judges to conclude the cases within 6 months, do not forget to tell them that 9 months is too long to try a criminal case. You hero Jonathan was able to get convictions in criminal matters within 3 months.
Pardon me, do you expect the dude you quoted to even understand what you're saying? That's asking too much from a guy who has peanuts for brains. Lol.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Willybos(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2016
caleb404:
Lol. This week propaganda topic quick come out o cheesy cheesy cheesy. This is to divert attention from the useless interview the dullard gave. The man of "integrity" that had no money for election and "borrowed" from the bank to buy form cheesy cheesy. People mumu die cha. Sophisticated educated mumus.

Anyway, EFCC and DSS should stop telling us how they found monies in soakaway and cupboard. Nor be we wan judge the case? Go to the court and for once get a conviction!!! 10 months and daily stories of monies found yet no money for salaries, and no single conviction yet. The media team of Grandpa Bubu the dullard really working their asses off cool

BTW abeg where that Buhari daughter when marry Christian man from the East?

Please young man, try and replaced that part you lose in your senseless brain before you kill all your families.
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by NimiMudi: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2016
Na old story be this na. Give us fresh stuff.
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by samjadinero(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2016
Another story. *yimu
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by amagunnerfan: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
otokx:
Innocent until found guilty in a court of Law.
But Tinubu is guilty in you people's eyes even though he has been tried before. Hypocrisy.
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by greatbrian(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Air cheif Marshall Alex Badeh was a very good and displined man I even in z days as d CDs I rili hope dia z no foul play anywhere
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by billyG(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
EastGold:

http://www.punchng.com/efcc-searches-badehs-house-recovers-1m-cash/
We need 2 see pic of d million dollar 2 know what it look like.
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by ruemu(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
agabusta:
Alex will surely have his day in court and definitely have his days in Kuje prison.

These guys were so daring during the last administration to the extent that they helped themselves to whatever they can get without fear of repercussions.

That shows they didn't have any regard at all for the Commander in Chief at that time. They were just deceiving him.

From the foregoings, it is very obvious that Nigeria needs a very strong and firm leader to clean the stables.

PMB is surely the right choice at this time. Though he is not an orator, nor exceptional in economic matters, his stance against corruption and his boldness is what Nigeria needs now. If we can achieve just 60% victory against corruption, the impact will be felt positively and most especially by people that do not have connection to the elite and high ranking govt officials.

PMB's own words is very apt viz "If Nigeria do not kill corruption, corruption will definitely kill Nigeria".

All this looters have almost taken life out of this country. Thank God for the timely intervention of PMB. It would have been only a while before the entire structure collapse on GEJ.

I agree with you... but note the searchlight is only on GEJ govt. .. Nigeria has always being bleeped by our leaders... I saw a paper that say the money spent on Power since OBJ time through GEJ time was more than money used to rebuild the entire europe after worldwar.

As for Buhari, even though he seems tough and that seems to be the only quality I see...body language... Body language will not solve anything.. let him assemble young and vibrant economic team and give us policies..that will move us forward... send anti graft bills that Nigerians will support to NASS ... (See zero tolerance in China corruption fight)

Most time i just wonder how much of mediocrity we youths just prefer to settle for... Looking at our leadership.
We barely know the power we have..... hence we support this leaders blindly, maybe because of the deprivation they have subject us to .. and so majority are struggling for survival. EVEN U.

The internet should open us up to see issues and debates as it affect other citizen else where in the world and how they engage their system so they get the best they deserve from this short life.. i .e USA
building concrete roads, buying bikes for police, etc shouldn't be what we should be celebrating in 2016... the debate should be deep to address issues as it affect us... and it can start with the Youths... when this debate starts majority of the politicians with mind set of building road, commissioning bla bla will pass away,, then the stage will take new minds that will take this nation forward.,,

Buhari should appoint someone to do his jobs and he can face corruption squarely

my 1cent
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Origin(f): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
EFCC and other law enforcement agencies should have video evidence of serving a warrant and searching the house. Any evidence recovered must be shrink wrapped and ultimate counting of cash recovered must be videotaped in the presence of witnesses.
This protects the agencies against law suits and also assist the defence of their case in court.

It is inappropriate for an agency to give different accounts of monies recovered.

Because all this unsubstantiated rumours are disheartening.
Re: EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House by Rossikk(m): 1:32am On Mar 08, 2016
joseph1832:
To think the extent at which these people plundered nigeria's Naira is actually breath taking.

I wonder what would have happened if Jonathan had won the 2015 presidential election.
They would have just finished the country. Can you imagine somebody stashing $1 million cash in his house. Some of these people lack fear of God honestly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal / How Olisa Metuh Used Part Of Dasuki’s N400m To Buy Landed Property In Lagos / Two Policemen Shot Dead In Onitsha This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.