Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) (52969 Views)

Nursing Mother With Her Baby Spotted At A Betting Shop In Lagos. Photos / Vibrator Given To A Housewife As Wedding Souvenir In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by clans(f): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Biko, is it coper abi Corper? And yet no body noticed it.
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ezerbullet:
Mothers are living legends, I still don't understand how some men can raise their hands against women undecided
not all women are mothers.
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by BlueK1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Sweet mother I no go forget you for the suffer whey you suffer for me o!
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by falseman(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ezerbullet:
Mothers are living legends, I still don't understand how some men can raise their hands against women undecided

Some are living hell
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2016
missstella:
The God Olajumoke the bread seller please pick my call tongue
start selling bread or puff puff.
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by ojay2053(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Mama, ain't no woman will take your place. You're my Nubian Queen. For a woman it ain't easy raising a man, you are always committed. All I do is worry about you not worrying at all. There are no words that can express how I feel , thanks for the love.
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2016
Good job ma, may all of us reap the fruits of our labor. Amin
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by xreal: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2016
xreal2:
God bless our mothers

My brother, I never knew I had a twin.

Huhuuu!
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2016
My mother died 2 years after my birth so never really had that motherly love. I am envious of those whose mother is there for them
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Babyphinas(f): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nice one
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by honeric01(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2016
My father worked his health out until he died of stroke, yet people hardly appreciate fathers. (Afterall men are suppose to do all kind of jobs to feed the family including the mothers but if a woman or mother ends up doing it or assisting, it becomes news shey but we are suppose to be equal?)

Well sha, when dog bite man, it's no biggie
But when Man bite dog, news new news

Yet we think both sexes are equal?
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by cocoflakes: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
They should have given her the money they use to fly her to Lagos, it will help her better along with the freezer and scale...I am sure she would agree to this...
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Lawalight: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
We all wish to obtain an international certificate from the best world-class universities around the world, being steps ahead in our careers among our peers. But most times we are not opportune to realize such dreams, due to the rigorous process involved in getting admitted into such universities and not forgetting the problematic Visa application process involved .
We at FLYBORDER are committed to providing you an opportunity to be ahead academically .Our reputation in getting you admission into world-class modern universities, vibrant and friendly with strong reputation for innovation .FLYBORDER get you admitted to schools that would help in enhancing your employability.
Get admitted to graduate and post graduate schools in CANADA, RUSSIA, USA, and GERMANY.
Contact FLYBORDER today: 08039386136 or 08085077040
Inquiries@flyborder.com
www.flyborder.com
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Atlantian: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
How will she take the deep freezer to North ? What is the cost implication ?
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Obas101(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
diasporaman:
Op please look for the pishore of her selling fish to reflesh our memory otherwise adonbilivit.
Guy what are you saying.. It's real. The boy do post pictures of the the mum selling in the market

1 Like

Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Ezerbullet(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
falseman:

Some are living hell
Nicepoker:
Nicepoker:
tgmservice:
except those useless mothers who go around partying and jumping frm one dickk to another

There are MOTHERS and there are Mothers. I hope you understand
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by olowo72(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Joebass beta bikin.. . Great makurdi... We are always humble.
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
So this is sumbo adeoye, tufaces' 1st baby mama. Shes pretty. Girl has moved on and done well for herself.

God bless her and her husband.
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by missyQween(f): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nice.I am so impressed.... GOD bless our mothers
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by missstella(f): 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nicepoker:
start selling bread or puff puff.
Lolz and u will be d okada man abi
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
lurlah2014:
its only the undeserving mums that get biting and it takes a useless father to lay his hand on his wife and mother of his child/children

not all mum deserves to be called mother #oluwa semi ni obirin rere

I LOVE MY MUM #KISSES TO THE REAL MOTHERS

It is only deserving mothers that get 'biting'..... number one, your English is wack. Number two, you deserve a slap for that stupid statement of yours. No grown ass adult should be beaten.
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2016
missstella:
Lolz and u will be d okada man abi
na me go be ur TY bello.
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by missstella(f): 12:41am On Mar 08, 2016
Nicepoker:
na me go be ur TY bello.
Kikikikikiki
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 12:45am On Mar 08, 2016
missstella:
Kikikikikiki
get ready with ur market. I will walk pass ur compound by 6am.
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by id2019(m): 6:45am On Mar 08, 2016
God Bless My Mom
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by lurlah2014(f): 8:06am On Mar 08, 2016
Not every one that quotes me that gets a reply

I wonder why u are one of them.
Mayb because you feel you know too much English [size=8pt][/size] grin grin
netizenbuzz:

It is only deserving mothers that get 'biting'..... number one, your English is wack. Number two, you deserve a slap for that stupid statement of yours. No grown ass adult should be beaten.
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2016
Mothers can never be compared... Always understanding, supportive, loyal and ready to protect at any given time..
My mum is the source of my success today, when she was alive.. She sacrificed so much to make me who i am today.. And she is still watching and guiding my every steps in from beyond...while cry my late dad was simply loving all the way..
Others didnt see my dream but my mum saw my dreams and aspirations.. Understood my goals and backed me up all the way.. Sighs, how i wish shes still alive to.enjoy the fruits of her labour..

My lovely mama, i love you so much wherever u are right now..till we meet at the end and never to part again..
Rest in peace, mama cry and papa too
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by missstella(f): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2016
Nicepoker:
get ready with ur market. I will walk pass ur compound by 6am.
U didn't pass again? U eff up oo na so u wan be my TY bello?
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by ijbeauty(f): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2016
E bami kira fun mama mi orisha bi iya oo ko si laiye

1 Like

Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Socketbet: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
Mummy I will sacrifice for u.... I bless mothers... I bless u mama... God bless u deariest.... You remain my Diva
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
missstella:
U didn't pass again? U eff up oo na so u wan be my TY bello?
sorry o. My camera developed a major fault
Re: Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) by missstella(f): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nicepoker:
sorry o. My camera developed a major fault
Lolz Oga titus with Fake things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! / How Much Do You Spend Daily As A Married Or Single Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.