Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised (2609 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2016
Many African ladies complain of their husband or boyfriend beating them, failing to highlight the reasons for such act.

They have the conception that, African men are the same with white men, that allowed women to be the pilot of the relationship which negate the view we have in this continent.

From the simple random survey i did, i realised that most of the beatings leech on them is as a result of their daring i. e

"As a lady, what will he do if i disrespect him"
"He has no gut to lay his hand on me"
"They said any man that hit his wife/girlfriend,his a weakling"
"We are the weaker vessel in no any circumstances should a man beat me i can say whatever i like to him"
blabla bla....

These set of African ladies (Nigeria) that make such remark have forgotten that, in cultural wise, we are different from the white, that allow the ladies to rule the relationship and we African men valued respect.

Am not in support of guys hitting ladies its very inhumane, but the lady should however understand some basic principles and facts about their partners by not FORCING OUT THE DEMON IN THEM. Every gentle guy you see now, note, the demon in him has not be released, please do not force it out. If you tries it, it will be to your own peril.

I put it to all ladies both married and single, that no sane man will lay his hand on a woman if not on the note of disrespect and rudeness.

Note: A lady with a bad characters and not ready to change(saying that's my nature. smh)should either stay single or experience any form of assault ranging from insult to beating, that's my advice before you start calling them demons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by falconey(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2016
Fascinating piece as i smile.

No girl wanna see the weyrey in me.
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Mutuwa(m): 9:40am On Mar 07, 2016
it is the mouth that slashes the throat.
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2016
Hit me, bye bye. No tym 4 lubbish.
It's 2016, say no to bad rubbish undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Kondomatic(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2016
I don talk am say if she lose control of her tongue and actions and I lose control of my hands, she no get any right to complain.

In fact it is even 2:1 so I need to kick her to balance am.

Don't needle me endlessly, I may lose control and hit you and if you hit me first then get ready for Jet Li vs Jackie Chan Last fight.

What nonsense

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2016
Any man that lays his hands on me will......embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by ShakurM(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2016
So beating your wife shows you are a strong man or what? What are you trying to prove?

You just showing what you lack upstairs by expressing it through physically assaulting your wife. If your wife does something you don't like, there are million ways of resolving disputes other than violence.

I hope the rule changes when the woman fights back and beat the hell out of you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2016
pls i want the moderator to move it to fp to educate our ladies
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2016
ShakurM:
So beating your wife shows you are a strong man or what? What are you trying to prove?

You just showing what you lack upstairs by expressing it through physically assaulting your wife. If your wife does something you don't like, there are million ways of resolving disputes other than violence.

I guess u have a probs with ur sight
anyways you are entitle to ur view
am not supporting guys beating ladies.
the point am proving is that the ladies should halt pushing their partners to the wall to avoid stories that touch.

their are some persons, that got addicted to drinking as a result of their wvies bad behaviours and ended up beating their wives

you should also them to stop forcing out the Monster nature in cool men

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by naijaboiy: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2016
If my wife is abusive I won't beat her.

Na stapler I go kuku use pin her mouth. Or how about super glue? grin

Yeye dey smell! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by naijaboiy: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2016
ShakurM:

Yea! A million ways like using super glue to gum her abusive mouth forever! grin
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by cruzita(f): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2016
Beat me and join the devil .RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
Beat me and join the devil .RUBBISH

Then stay single forever.. if you feel you enjoy your rude behaviour... you cant even say ladies should be mindful of what they do to their bf

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Michizzy(f): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2016
That still is not an EXCUSE to hit a woman.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2016
i havnt gotten the reply i want from the ladies... i know its not proper for a guy to hit a lady. but what i meant is that lady should be mindful of they do
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by cruzita(f): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2016
porchster:

Then stay single forever.. if you feel you enjoy your rude behaviour... you cant even say ladies should be mindful of what they do to their bf
well not every body will get married ,so singleness is not a curse or disease.moreover somw men of nowadays don't even deserve respect because they don't respect themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2016
cruzita:
well not every body will get married ,so singleness is not a curse or disease.moreover somw men of nowadays don't even deserve respect because they don't respect themselves.

pls change its not going to help you... i know being single is not a disease but sis is a curse here in Africa. i see you to be someone that will be rude and quarrelsome. even though you are not being hit still you arent going to enjoy ur relationship with that attitude
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2016
Kondomatic:
I don talk am say if she lose control of her tongue and actions and I lose control of my hands, she no get any right to complain.

In fact it is even 2:1 so I need to kick her to balance am.

Don't needle me endlessly, I may lose control and hit you and if you hit me first then get ready for Jet Li vs Jackie Chan Last fight.u an NO RIGHT to hit a lady

What nonsense
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
Respect is reciprocal..

so if u respect urself,ur woman will respect u.
u don't treat a woman bad,emotionally abuse her or cheat on her and still expect her to respect u. I hear

Respect ko, disrespect ni

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by PatientVulture: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Easier said than done
ShakurM:

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Morountodun: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
porchster:
Many African ladies complain of their husband or boyfriend beating them, failing to highlight the reasons for such act.

They have the conception that, African men are the same with white men, that allowed women to be the pilot of the relationship which negate the view we have in this continent.

From the simple random survey i did, i realised that most of the beatings leech on them is as a result of their daring i. e

"As a lady, what will he do if i disrespect him"
"He has no gut to lay his hand on me"
"They said any man that hit his wife/girlfriend,his a weakling"
"We are the weaker vessel in no any circumstances should a man beat me i can say whatever i like to him"
blabla bla....

These set of African ladies (Nigeria) that make such remark have forgotten that, in cultural wise, we are different from the white, that allow the ladies to rule the relationship and we African men valued respect.

Am not in support of guys hitting ladies its very inhumane, but the lady should however understand some basic principles and facts about their partners by not FORCING OUT THE DEMON IN THEM. Every gentle guy you see now, note, the demon in him has not be released, please do not force it out. If you tries it, it will be to your own peril.

I put it to all ladies both married and single, that no sane man will lay his hand on a woman if not on the note of disrespect and rudeness.

Note: A lady with a bad characters and not ready to change(saying that's my nature. smh)should either stay single or experience any form of assault ranging from insult to beating, that's my advice before you start calling them demons

Can I assault disrespectful and rude men?

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Strahovski1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2016
A man who lays his hand on a woman is not a man and is worse than an animal who should be flogged, hanged and flogged again.

Op your post is trash!

No matter what a woman does. You have no right to lay hands on her.

Don't worry I wish you get a wife like my own.

4 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:
A man who lays his hand on a woman is not a man and is worse than an animal who should be flogged, hanged and flogged again.

Op your post is trash!

No matter what a woman does. You have no right to lay hands on her.

Don't worry I wish you get a wife like my own.

Bro just pray that your wife do not slap or pour you hot water every now and then because you are strong, by then, you would be in the same same boat with wife beater.

pls keep going to church with your wife so that the devil will not use her against u.
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Strahovski1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
porchster:

Bro just pray that your wife do not slap or pour you hot water every now and then because you are strong, by then, you would be in the same same boat with wife beater.

pls keep going to church with your wife so that the devil will not use her against u.

I'm not Christian.

My wife doesn't hit me neither do I hit her. My wife and I can disagree on many things argue alot and even scream at each other but never to lay hands on each other no matter what.

So wife beaters are lesser men.

#MyTake

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
some ladies are like

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Greene66: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2016
porchster:
some ladies are like

Even a blind man knows that's a man posting that.

If u are a beating your girlfriend or wife you are a boy to me and God so help you i catch you.
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by porchster: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

I'm not Christian.

My wife doesn't hit me neither do I hit her. My wife and I can disagree on many things argue alot and even scream at each other but never to lay hands on each other no matter what.

So wife beaters are lesser men.

#MyTake

Mr man am not in support of men beating women... but just want the ladies to know that the reason why they are being hit is as a result of excessive bad character display by them.

havnt hit my gf before she is the cool type. but have heard stories of my friends complaining abt their girlfriends slapping, insulting them, they have no option than to correct her senses with a slap.
Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2016
Any man that raises his hands to beat his wife no matter how provoked is not only a weakling but a fool.

Cutting off the head is not the solution to head ache.

Violence promotes violence

And op women are not always responsible for bringing out the demon in men. Some men are naturally abusive and aggressive. What do you have to say about a man that picks up fight with his wife every minutes because he wants a divorce from her?

Moreover there shouldn't be any demon in men because if there is, Not only the wife can bring it out but also any other person.

Say no to Domestic violence

3 Likes

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Strahovski1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
porchster:

Mr man am not in support of men beating women... but just want the ladies to know that the reason why they are being hit is as a result of excessive bad character display by them.

havnt hit my gf before she is the cool type. but have heard stories of my friends complaining abt their girlfriends slapping, insulting them, they have no option than to correct her senses with a slap.

Incase you don't know. You are indirectly supporting it.

Instead of you to preach against it. You are giving men reasons to beat their partners in the name of telling ladies the reasons why. Do you see the plot here? You claim to tell ladies the reason why they are being hit but meanwhile you are only telling chauvinistic men who beat women a reason to beat women.

What's your definition of disrespect and rudeness? So if I beat my wife now and they ask why I say she was disrespecting me and she was rude. Lol

I still stand by it, no matter the situation, no matter how bad it is, a man has no right to hit a woman as there are no reasons whatsoever. If her father did not hit her why would another man do that? Because she is is a woman? Ok can we give women reasons to attack and lynch their guys too if they disrespect them ?

Man your post is only encouraging it. If no one will tell you I've told you. I advice you never lay hands on a woman.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
Funny how some men say with relish how they enjoy hitting a woman. I consider it an act of unmanliness. Hitting a woman will by no means exudes respect from a woman rather it will exudes disrespect, hate, horror, and uncomfortable situation. I'm 32, and I have dated 4 ladies... never did I hit any of them however this is not to suggest that I they didn't provoke me into hitting them. At most, what I did in those times, was to walk out. This is what a perfect would do. Don't hit ur woman!

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Hit Ladies... You Will Be Surprised by MzOnajin1(f): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
I disagree with the op, i know we ladies can be frustrating sometimes but, dere are other punishment u can give to nagging or stubborn wife dan beating. My opinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You See This At Your First Visit? Photos / Choose Your Mr Nairaland / See What This Girl Wore 2 Church Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.